February 2013 Love Bugs

Can you get braxton hicks this early? This is my 5th pregnancy but 3rd baby. I have been getting alot of cramping and online it says it could be BH??

i read they can start this early yeh ive been getting aches and cramps but docs just keeps saying its ligaments

I have a scan this Saturday and think that we will probably schedule our 20 scan then.
I am hopeful that my ob will be able to tell the sex Saturday. I will be 15w 6d. Do you
ladies think it is too early for him to tell? Am so anxious and really want to know team
blue or pink.

When I was 14 weeks with my son I was told they were pretty sure he was a boy, at 18 weeks I was told 100% boy. Was told 100% girl with my daughter at 18 weeks.
Good Luck!!

Oh on a different note,

I got together with some girls last night for a ladies night in and we stayed up belly dancing and having pizza and fun it was lovely, but here is the question..

I got home with a very bad back ache (obviously the dancing hehe)

But here is whats weird.. today morning I woke up and my left boob had a pain point right on the left side of it near my cleavage.. it was really painful it woke me up.. I mean stretching pains I expect to feel like dull growth pains not sharp pain... anyone else had this? :shrug:

Yes, I get random sharp pains in the sides of my breasts, sometimes multiple in a row. Started not long after my BFP, so I just figure it's a preggo thing and haven't thought much about it. It can be very painful though!

Is anybody using the What to Expect iPhone app?? The reason I'm asking is because according to my ticker baby is the size of a lemon, and when I turn 15 weeks it'll show a navel orange, but it changed from lemon to orange at 14w2d on the What to Expect app. I thought that was a bit of a weird day for it to change, or is that when the baby actually will measure at that sort of size?

Woo! My 20 week scan came in the post. 4th October at 2pm! :) :happydance:

EDIT - I have that app, but I haven't noticed a weird change. Though, I've ony had it a few days so far.

Is anybody using the What to Expect iPhone app?? The reason I'm asking is because according to my ticker baby is the size of a lemon, and when I turn 15 weeks it'll show a navel orange, but it changed from lemon to orange at 14w2d on the What to Expect app. I thought that was a bit of a weird day for it to change, or is that when the baby actually will measure at that sort of size?

Yea i've noticed this - very random!

Urgh i think i may have uti had alot of ache and pain going on and needing to pee 24/7 :shrug:

In 54 hours i'll know if this baby is pink or blue!!! So excited!

I get funny aches on and off. My lower back has been fine for weeks but the last few days it's been achey in bed. Need to dig out my pregnancy pillow. My boobs are also pretty sore at times - they didn't hurt at all in first trimester but now even my nips feel like their on fire sometimes!!!

I get funny aches on and off. My lower back has been fine for weeks but the last few days it's been achey in bed. Need to dig out my pregnancy pillow. My boobs are also pretty sore at times - they didn't hurt at all in first trimester but now even my nips feel like their on fire sometimes!!!

oh my days the nipples now they hurt:haha: ben accidenty grabed them the other day trying to stop me falling, think id of preferd falling:haha:

oh my days the nipples now they hurt:haha: ben accidenty grabed them the other day trying to stop me falling, think id of preferd falling:haha:

Oh god owwwww!!! DD smacked me on the boob the other day when she was messing round but caught my nipple and my eyes were nearly watering!!

Oh god owwwww!!! DD smacked me on the boob the other day when she was messing round but caught my nipple and my eyes were nearly watering!!
owch! that made my eyes water too but was in the middle ofa shop he just laughed:shrug: men lol

owch! that made my eyes water too but was in the middle ofa shop he just laughed:shrug: men lol

Lol!! He probably thought he hadn't done anything wrong - my DH would!! :dohh:

Just made our appt! Find out next Friday if we are pink or blue!! :)

Can't wait!!

I am guessing girl based on symptoms so far but who knows! Plus my two besties are preggers too and both having a boy so I can't imagine we'd get so lucky to all be pregnant and all be having boys:haha:

And I may see different ads than everyone else but man these Clinique ads are really aggressive - I cant even see the page for having to X them off - annoying!

Hi everyone :wave:

Excited to see that people have gender scans coming up next week.

My 20wk scan is on 8th October, we have decided not to find out the sex as we want a surprise.

Had a mini meltdown the other night as OH said as a joke that he wants a girl and I was freaking out that he wouldn't love baby if it was a boy.

Hormones are all over the place at the moment, one minute happy, sad, angry, crying and it's very confusing.

Still suffering with headaches :( blergh just want them to go away now.

Hi everyone :wave:

Excited to see that people have gender scans coming up next week.

My 20wk scan is on 8th October, we have decided not to find out the sex as we want a surprise.

Had a mini meltdown the other night as OH said as a joke that he wants a girl and I was freaking out that he wouldn't love baby if it was a boy.

Hormones are all over the place at the moment, one minute happy, sad, angry, crying and it's very confusing.

Still suffering with headaches :( blergh just want them to go away now.

Hormones eh! Hope you feel better now, been suffering with them too :( I have been using cooling strips and forehead stuff but they are so persistent! Fingers crossed they clear up soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->