February 2013 Love Bugs

Fides just stopping by to say I am no longer team yellow booked a gender scan for Wednesday 5th, cannot wait. x

hello everyone:hi:

sorry not been on for a few days ive not sleped in 3 nights so been feeling a bit unwell because of it. i keep finding my legs get iritible at night, its like they just wont rest and they tingle and its really horrible and stops u sleeping:growlmad:

anyhow on a brighter note im hearing babys hb all the time now with my dopler and it is the most amazing thing and so reasuring.

want to say congrats on all of u finding out wat ure having seems to be so many girlies so i must be a blue one. can not wait to find out but got a long wait yet. wud love to be able to afford a gender scan cuz id so be booking myself in next week, but hay ho i guess i just got to wait.

read a shocking thing in the sun news paper today about ladies not bein aloud any pain relief in labour and cutting c sections. got to be a man thats thought of this one. and for wat to save money in the nhs:growlmad:

i hope this never happens because labour is so scerey and it hurts so much why pick on pregnant womon its not fair. i felt so :growlmad: wen i read it. dont think its for deffo but its being spoken about. hope it never happens at all.

anyhow hope ure all doing good sending:hugs:

Is there a poll for all of you who know gender?

I am starting to think maybe I want to stay team yellow???

We're staying Team Yellow. It's great pushing incentive on the day, I'm sure! :)

Trust me you'll want it out wether you know the gender or not haha!!

hello everyone:hi:

sorry not been on for a few days ive not sleped in 3 nights so been feeling a bit unwell because of it. i keep finding my legs get iritible at night, its like they just wont rest and they tingle and its really horrible and stops u sleeping:growlmad:

anyhow on a brighter note im hearing babys hb all the time now with my dopler and it is the most amazing thing and so reasuring.

want to say congrats on all of u finding out wat ure having seems to be so many girlies so i must be a blue one. can not wait to find out but got a long wait yet. wud love to be able to afford a gender scan cuz id so be booking myself in next week, but hay ho i guess i just got to wait.

read a shocking thing in the sun news paper today about ladies not bein aloud any pain relief in labour and cutting c sections. got to be a man thats thought of this one. and for wat to save money in the nhs:growlmad:

i hope this never happens because labour is so scerey and it hurts so much why pick on pregnant womon its not fair. i felt so :growlmad: wen i read it. dont think its for deffo but its being spoken about. hope it never happens at all.

anyhow hope ure all doing good sending:hugs:

Hope you get a good nights sleep and feel better really soon.:hugs:

I found out the other 2 times and it does ruin the surprise but is more practical. :)

I don't think it really ruins the surprise. Its as much as a surprise in as when it comes out. I also think some people would have less ppd if they found out by ultrasound before birth.

Futurehopes I too had restlesd legs and arms van be linked to iron deficiency I upped mine using soatone sachets and its gone. You only need to take extra iron 1-3 times per week for it to have any benefits.

I was all for being team.yellow. but this is my last pregnancy so wanted to know. I agree it wing be much of an inventive.

Surely there are better ways of saving money. Than cutting down on pain relief.

So my doc is pretty sure we are team :pink:
:happydance:

Congrats!! Another lovely pink bump!

I can't wait to find out Monday - so excited! I've been so anxious this pregnancy that I think it will really help me form a bond with my baby. I'm hoping pink again but even if bump is blue, i'm so happy we're even at the stage of finding out.

We stayed yellow with DD and that was an amazing thing finding out at the end. I'm just pleased to beable to experience both ways - knowing and not knowing. Both are special and exciting :happydance:

I'm determined to stay team yellow although it is hard. I'll stay strong though. :)

Hi guys! Mind if I join yall here? I finally feel confident enough to really join a due month thread! Sup debzie lol!

Anyway, so I'm charmer and I'm 15 weeks 5 days pregnant for the 8th time (hopefully second baby). I am super jelous that some of you already know the sex of your LO's, I have mine set up for the 13th but I am going to call around on Tuesday and see if I can get in somewhere next week...not holding my breath on that one though but I am getting desperate lol! Hope everyone is doing well, I am still very sick but somehow surviving, anyone else still sick? I have a doc appt on Thursday to finish my down syndrome testing, my doc office does a triple screen where they see you at 12 weeks to measure nuchal and take bloods and then again at 16 weeks to take more bloods, I'm kinda scared for some reason. Welp, nice to meet you all!

I still find my self running to the bathroom to puke and I am 17+ weeks. Just makes me worry that my lo is not getting everything she needs. I am so worried something will come up wrong on ultra sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->