February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey Charmer! Welcome!

Sorry to hear about your losses - I understand how anxious pregnancy can be (I think i'm still disbelieving that i'm still pregnant and things seem ok so far!) :hugs:

I was also really worried about my downs screening, convinced there would be an issue but got my letter today that said 'low risk' - i'm sure it'll be the same for you too.

Good luck arranging the scan - hope you find out soon!

I still dont really look pregnant or feel it lol so weird to think theres a bubba in there and its only 3 1/2 weeks till I am half way!

I still dont really look pregnant or feel it lol so weird to think theres a bubba in there and its only 3 1/2 weeks till I am half way!

I thought i'd look more pregnant by this stage but I look pretty much the same as I did with DD :shrug:

I did as well with it being my 3rd lol. I didnt show till 20 weeks with the other 2 but then it popped. x

Welcome charmer! H&H 9mo to you :)

congrats to the pink and blue bumps! I can't wait!

congrats to all the pink bumps, maybe there is a female boost this season??? Hopefully I'll be apart of that boost!!!!

Jem, yay u felt bubs, thats great news so happy for u!!! I can only describe my bubs kicks as plinky plonky kicks!!! sure they'll get stronger though!

Welcome charmer, congrats!

I find with crazy legs, that if u sleep with a pillow under your thighs it helps!!! Try that, see if it makes any difference!!!!

Found all my winter maternity clothes yesterday, not that there is loads, but decided that since summer seems to have vanished, i might as well!!!

decided to start looking into hospitals for the birth but so many to choose from think il have to go on a few tours:dohh: hopeing to find one that at least one person will speak english

I thought i'd look more pregnant by this stage but I look pretty much the same as I did with DD :shrug:

I found a picture of me at 20+ weeks with my youngest- DS (5)- (not sure of exact date, only that it was after the wedding-approx 18 weeks- because wedding pics were in the same envelope) and I am significantly larger this time around. I love walking around with this big round belly :cloud9:. Being the 6th baby to get this far I think I just can't hide them anymore :shrug:

LO rolls around inside...that's what I feel-little break dancing baby...but only a few actual KICKS.

Congrats on all the gender scans, anxious to know my own LO's secret :)

Good luck tomorrow Glitterbug!!

Wow, so many girl babies. January seems to be full of boy babies. I'm hoping that I'm another February girl baby, but I won't be able to find out until the 28th. I've been thinking girl since I got my BFP, so I need to find out because I'd hate to be calling the baby her for 9 months and then find out at the birth I was wrong the whole time. I've got a lot of friends and family with baby things to pass on, so it's much easier for everyone when you find out what you're having, so they can give you either their boy or girl items.

I really think I am having a boy, but I know I am being seriously swayed by the fact the MS stopped at 12 weeks this time whereas with my daughter I was still being really ill at 18/19 weeks and never felt as healthy as I do this time....

Also, and this is a bit disgusting, this pregnancy is turning me into a gorilla! I feel like I shave my legs ALL the time but the hair grows back so fast and it has got really long in places I dont normally even have to worry about, like the tops of my thighs etc.

I am probably just carrying a monkey but it makes me think boy :haha:

I'm showing big time already! I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing as it's my first. But then I'm only 1.54m tall and petite (my hips are narrow so I doubt there's anywhere for baby to go)...

Team pink for me too :)
awww, congratulations!! updated. :)

Is there a poll for all of you who know gender?

It won't let me add a poll this far after opening the thread (I tried with the signature voting but couldn't), but I will add them all up after the wave of gender scans is past, if that's okay. :flower: There is, however, a poll thread pinned in the 2nd tri forum for 2013 babies, and it looks like pink is winning for Jan & Feb. :haha:

We're staying Team Yellow. It's great pushing incentive on the day, I'm sure! :)

and it is absolutely wonderful to meet your son or daughter as such in person as such - it was a wonderful feeling to meet him in whole instead of as a black and white body part on a screen months beforehand... We didn't even name him until we met him in person, and the perfect name popped up that we hadn't even been considering before that day.

Part of me is sad that I already know this one is a boy, but then, it is really nice to experience it both ways and to mentally prepare for another boy. So far, I think both ways are rather exciting. :flower:

Hi guys! Mind if I join yall here? I finally feel confident enough to really join a due month thread! Sup debzie lol!

Anyway, so I'm charmer and I'm 15 weeks 5 days pregnant for the 8th time (hopefully second baby). I am super jelous that some of you already know the sex of your LO's, I have mine set up for the 13th but I am going to call around on Tuesday and see if I can get in somewhere next week...not holding my breath on that one though but I am getting desperate lol! Hope everyone is doing well, I am still very sick but somehow surviving, anyone else still sick? I have a doc appt on Thursday to finish my down syndrome testing, my doc office does a triple screen where they see you at 12 weeks to measure nuchal and take bloods and then again at 16 weeks to take more bloods, I'm kinda scared for some reason. Welp, nice to meet you all!
welcome! What EDD would you like to be put down for?

Hope all of you ladies here in the States enjoy the nice long weekend! :)

I'm showing big time already! I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing as it's my first. But then I'm only 1.54m tall and petite (my hips are narrow so I doubt there's anywhere for baby to go)...

same here, I am 5ft1 and weighed 8stone last week at midwife app. I have no idea where or how this bubba is hiding lol.

same here, I am 5ft1 and weighed 8stone last week at midwife app. I have no idea where or how this bubba is hiding lol.

I've got my midwife appointment tomorrow and am dreading it. I'm up to 8 stone now as well and I'm not dealing with it very well. When I was in my teens I got up to just over 8 stone which triggered a long history of disordered eating so I think it's triggering that. I'm eating too well now which is completely stressing me out.

Called the outta hours doc this morning . The past couple of days I've been completely .miserable and not. functioning at all.
Evertime a cough I vomit, my chest is rattley, my throat is swollen, my ears are mushy, my joints ache, my nose is constantly running and I'm constantly sneezing which makes my insides ache so much. I just feel so shitty :cry: morning I called out of hours, spoke to a nurse, then a midwife, then a doc! He asked me to.go to hospital to get checked out. Turns out I have a virus, can't take much, no cough medicine, decongestants, nothing. Got a mild dose of antibiotics for when the phlegm is showing signs of infection. And an inhaler to open airways. I've to do steam inhalation with olbas oil, which I was doing anyway, and not take any decongestant spray. And paracetamol if necessary. I've to rest so ive got cover sorted for next 2 days in work. Hubby is being a great nurse, looking after me so well. He's a star. I'm worried about becoming dehydrated as I'm not keeping.much fluids or food down due to.vomiting when.coughing hard. But doc says I seem ok at the min ans to.drink.flat.lemonade. Just hope baby is nice and snug ans safe, I can look after myself, I just worry about it.

EDIT: Oopps loads of typos sorry,

Just wondering if there is a February lovebugs thread in second tri yet? I seem to spent half my time there a d half in first tri

Team pink for me too :)
awww, congratulations!! updated. :)

Is there a poll for all of you who know gender?

It won't let me add a poll this far after opening the thread (I tried with the signature voting but couldn't), but I will add them all up after the wave of gender scans is past, if that's okay. :flower: There is, however, a poll thread pinned in the 2nd tri forum for 2013 babies, and it looks like pink is winning for Jan & Feb. :haha:

We're staying Team Yellow. It's great pushing incentive on the day, I'm sure! :)

and it is absolutely wonderful to meet your son or daughter as such in person as such - it was a wonderful feeling to meet him in whole instead of as a black and white body part on a screen months beforehand... We didn't even name him until we met him in person, and the perfect name popped up that we hadn't even been considering before that day.

Part of me is sad that I already know this one is a boy, but then, it is really nice to experience it both ways and to mentally prepare for another boy. So far, I think both ways are rather exciting. :flower:

Hi guys! Mind if I join yall here? I finally feel confident enough to really join a due month thread! Sup debzie lol!

Anyway, so I'm charmer and I'm 15 weeks 5 days pregnant for the 8th time (hopefully second baby). I am super jelous that some of you already know the sex of your LO's, I have mine set up for the 13th but I am going to call around on Tuesday and see if I can get in somewhere next week...not holding my breath on that one though but I am getting desperate lol! Hope everyone is doing well, I am still very sick but somehow surviving, anyone else still sick? I have a doc appt on Thursday to finish my down syndrome testing, my doc office does a triple screen where they see you at 12 weeks to measure nuchal and take bloods and then again at 16 weeks to take more bloods, I'm kinda scared for some reason. Welp, nice to meet you all!
welcome! What EDD would you like to be put down for?

Hope all of you ladies here in the States enjoy the nice long weekend! :)

Oh forgot to say my edd had been moved a couple weeks ago to the 17th

Congrats on all the pink bumps! I really thought we were team pink too, but nope lol. Everything was opposite for me as far as old wives tales, etc. Still have nausea off and on during the day too. Sonographer said 150% he's a little boy though, so I think we can be pretty confident that's what he is...lol

Called the outta hours doc this morning . The past couple of days I've been completely .miserable and not. functioning at all.
Evertime a cough I vomit, my chest is rattley, my throat is swollen, my ears are mushy, my joints ache, my nose is constantly running and I'm constantly sneezing which makes my insides ache so much. I just feel so shitty :cry: morning I called out of hours, spoke to a nurse, then a midwife, then a doc! He asked me to.go to hospital to get checked out. Turns out I have a virus, can't take much, no cough medicine, decongestants, nothing. Got a mild dose of antibiotics for when the phlegm is showing signs of infection. And an inhaler to open airways. I've to do steam inhalation with olbas oil, which I was doing anyway, and not take any decongestant spray. And paracetamol if necessary. I've to rest so ive got cover sorted for next 2 days in work. Hubby is being a great nurse, looking after me so well. He's a star. I'm worried about becoming dehydrated as I'm not keeping.much fluids or food down due to.vomiting when.coughing hard. But doc says I seem ok at the min ans to.drink.flat.lemonade. Just hope baby is nice and snug ans safe, I can look after myself, I just worry about it.

EDIT: Oopps loads of typos sorry,

You poor thing. Get better soon and don't rush back to work. Good on hubby being such a good nurse! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->