February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey congrats on all the gender reveals, i still want to be team yellow but its getting hard :D

Im kinda concerned that i dont think ive felt any movements yet, my placenta is not in the way. Im worried that im either missing the movements as they are happening when im busy, im not sure what to be looking out for or there are no movements

It's still really early, Rota. I wouldn't worry. :)

I'm lying here, relaxing, and *think* I am feeling fluttery movements. Though, my placenta is apparently anterior. So... :shrug:

Hi guys! Mind if I join yall here? I finally feel confident enough to really join a due month thread! Sup debzie lol!

Anyway, so I'm charmer and I'm 15 weeks 5 days pregnant for the 8th time (hopefully second baby). I am super jelous that some of you already know the sex of your LO's, I have mine set up for the 13th but I am going to call around on Tuesday and see if I can get in somewhere next week...not holding my breath on that one though but I am getting desperate lol! Hope everyone is doing well, I am still very sick but somehow surviving, anyone else still sick? I have a doc appt on Thursday to finish my down syndrome testing, my doc office does a triple screen where they see you at 12 weeks to measure nuchal and take bloods and then again at 16 weeks to take more bloods, I'm kinda scared for some reason. Welp, nice to meet you all!

[/QUOTE=welcome! What EDD would you like to be put down for?

Hope all of you ladies here in the States enjoy the nice long weekend! :)

Feb 18th!! Thanks!

Hey Charmer! Welcome!

Sorry to hear about your losses - I understand how anxious pregnancy can be (I think i'm still disbelieving that i'm still pregnant and things seem ok so far!) :hugs:

I was also really worried about my downs screening, convinced there would be an issue but got my letter today that said 'low risk' - i'm sure it'll be the same for you too.

Good luck arranging the scan - hope you find out soon!

Thanks, I'm just worried cause that's my nature lol!

I still find my self running to the bathroom to puke and I am 17+ weeks. Just makes me worry that my lo is not getting everything she needs. I am so worried something will come up wrong on ultra sound.

I was sick with DD until 26 weeks and that was with meds...I'm going to ask my doc on Thurs for some meds as the last 5 days I've thrown up everyday with NO BREAK! :hugs::hugs: to you!

Called the outta hours doc this morning . The past couple of days I've been completely .miserable and not. functioning at all.
Evertime a cough I vomit, my chest is rattley, my throat is swollen, my ears are mushy, my joints ache, my nose is constantly running and I'm constantly sneezing which makes my insides ache so much. I just feel so shitty :cry: morning I called out of hours, spoke to a nurse, then a midwife, then a doc! He asked me to.go to hospital to get checked out. Turns out I have a virus, can't take much, no cough medicine, decongestants, nothing. Got a mild dose of antibiotics for when the phlegm is showing signs of infection. And an inhaler to open airways. I've to do steam inhalation with olbas oil, which I was doing anyway, and not take any decongestant spray. And paracetamol if necessary. I've to rest so ive got cover sorted for next 2 days in work. Hubby is being a great nurse, looking after me so well. He's a star. I'm worried about becoming dehydrated as I'm not keeping.much fluids or food down due to.vomiting when.coughing hard. But doc says I seem ok at the min ans to.drink.flat.lemonade. Just hope baby is nice and snug ans safe, I can look after myself, I just worry about it.

EDIT: Oopps loads of typos sorry,

So sorry you feel so bad, hope you get better soon! It sucks being sick while pregnant!

Rota - this is the second time I've had anterior placenta, with DD I didn't feel her until right after 20 weeks and not consistent for a few more weeks after that and throughout the whole pregnancy I was only ever able to feel her on my sides. This time I swear it kinda feels like movement here and there, but I'm not sure because I don't know if ppl with anterior are able to feel baby earlier the next go around :shrug:

Yellow, hope you feel better soon.

Rota I have an anterior placenta and I think I Just felt a kick again at 18+2.
But I was laying down in the bed... I was thinking that I was going to call my midwife to ask her yo have a quick listen but I think I'm ok now?
Can't you get hold of a stethoscope at work and have a listen? I'm sure I read that you can hear it that way from 16 weeks?

Goodbye peaceful weeks- hello work and school runs. Boo hoo.
My first night shift tonight for 11 nights and my eldest starts Nursery three days. I will miss her lots but she has been driving me crazy, ha ha. A little bit special time with my youngest too.

Have a good day everyone. Xx

DD went back to school today, early school run eeek. I must say it was nice to do a school run without hot flushes and sickness for once, what a relief. Sometimes I feel bit sicky still but its nothing like the nausea I had at first.

Have a good day all x

Good Morning Everyone,
Been MIA for a few days - I was bridesmaid at my sisters wedding on Friday so it has taken me all weekend to start feeling human again, well that was until I started having cramping in the middle of the night. My cat decided to run all over the bed including over me and woke me which didnt help.

I am hoping that the cramping will disappear - it feels like stretching again.

Only 10 days until our 20 week scan....we are definately staying team yellow - although I am convinced that we are having a boy. We also have pretty much got our names chosen for both. I cant believe that we have agreed completely on a boys name and we are 95% agreed on a girls!

We're the same, Best step mum. We have 3 top boys' names and 2 top girls', but if we're honest, I'm pretty sure we have the name sorted for whichever gender. :) Though, I don't want to make a firm decision on either gender until we see the little sausage!

I'm also convinced I'm having a boy, though. :)

Well well well, the gender scan this morning left me shocked (in a good way!)...we're having a little :blue:

So pleased - was scared i'd be disappointed it wasn't another girl but I can't wait to meet my little man!!

Congrats Hun!!

Still ages til my scan! I want it now!!!! Haha x x x

Well well well, the gender scan this morning left me shocked (in a good way!)...we're having a little :blue:

So pleased - was scared i'd be disappointed it wasn't another girl but I can't wait to meet my little man!!

Congrats on team blue!

Anyone else feel nervous about gender scan?

Congrats on the blue bump!

I heard babies heartbeat lady night with the 'babyscopeapp' was amazing and got it recorded :). 3 weeks until my 20 weeks scan! Yay! :happydance:

I've got 4eva til my scan :( I'm only 15+ weeks!! My lil boy Theo's 1st birthday in just over 2 weeks :) excited!

Hi ladies! Congrats on scan results.

I had my 16 week MW appt this morning and got to hear baby's HB. Was amazing. She didn't weigh me either which I was so relieved about! Also didn't realise my uterus was so high up already! That'll be why my stomach's poking out loads, duh.

Congratulations! :blue: a little blue bump, that's rare on this thread :)
So you'll have one of each :dance: how sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->