February 2013 Love Bugs

im due on the 3rd :) not got a scan booked in yet due to change of location, really really want to find out what im haveing tho. seems to be dragging on now :( anyone else feel that pregnancys dragging along slowly

Congrats on all the gender scans! I still have over a month to go! Ugh! I'm convinced we are having a boy, even though we are hoping for a girl. Everyone is saying it's a boy.. lol.

On a side note... Today is dh and mines 1 year wedding anniversary. Can't believe how time flew! We've been together for 8 1/2 years, but it seems this year went so fast.

My bbs are starting to bother me again... They stopped hurting around week 9 but now they are really sore again. :(

Anyone else have this? It was such a relief to have them not hurt. Lol.

I have my gender scan tomorrow! So excited and I hope the little one cooperates so we definitely find out!

My bbs are starting to bother me again... They stopped hurting around week 9 but now they are really sore again. :(

Mine really ache too, it got better for a bit now they feel bruised :(

I find mine get super sore almost bruised feeling when I wake up and it does not matter if it is just from a nap.

Glitter, congrats on your little boy and welcome to team :blue:!!! :happydance:

I think it's great to have one of each--we would love to have the same!

Good luck to those of you with scans coming up!!!! :thumbup:

yay congrats on team blue glitter! one week for mine!!!!

Ohhh forgot to put in my earlier post...I have been feeling him move for about a week now. At first I wasn't sure if that was him or not, but when I described it to my mom and the sonographer...both said it was definitely baby! In the last few days he has been moving more and more. I usually feel him 3-4 times a day, and ESPECIALLY after I eat something he really loves (right now it's potatoes of any kind lol). What an amazing feeling, I smile every time it happens!!

Ohhh forgot to put in my earlier post...I have been feeling him move for about a week now. At first I wasn't sure if that was him or not, but when I described it to my mom and the sonographer...both said it was definitely baby! In the last few days he has been moving more and more. I usually feel him 3-4 times a day, and ESPECIALLY after I eat something he really loves (right now it's potatoes of any kind lol). What an amazing feeling, I smile every time it happens!!

Can you explain it how you explained it to them? I think I'm feeling things, but I'm really not sure! :)

Can you explain it how you explained it to them? I think I'm feeling things, but I'm really not sure! :)

They told me that if you *think* you're feeling baby, you most likely are!
For me it feels like a poke from the inside. Occasionally it feels like a few quick pokes and then some vibration (I think this is when he's literally bouncing because it happens after I eat sugar). His feet are over to my left side and last night right after I ate he actually kicked at my hip bone, which was an odd feeling lol. :wacko:

Mine are bothering me after only really having the odd stabby pain around the time of my bfp.

I never got any boob pain when I was pregnant with my daughter. Mine have got much bigger this time (didnt until near the end last time) and I always have colostrum which is all crusty at end of my nips...urgh!

I wandered if I was having more issues because I stopped bfing my daughter and then got pregnant 2 months later, I think they are just responding to the idea of making milk again really fast :shrug:

For me it feels like a poke from the inside. Occasionally it feels like a few quick pokes and then some vibration (I think this is when he's literally bouncing because it happens after I eat sugar). His feet are over to my left side and last night right after I ate he actually kicked at my hip bone, which was an odd feeling lol. :wacko:

Thank you. :)

I talked to my mum about it on Saturday, and said it feels like a 'flick' from the inside. She wasn't sure, and told me the kicks won't be that strong this early on. She said it feels like flutters, but I'm not entirely sure what that means!

Mine are bothering me after only really having the odd stabby pain around the time of my bfp.

I never got any boob pain when I was pregnant with my daughter. Mine have got much bigger this time (didnt until near the end last time) and I always have colostrum which is all crusty at end of my nips...urgh!

I wandered if I was having more issues because I stopped bfing my daughter and then got pregnant 2 months later, I think they are just responding to the idea of making milk again really fast :shrug:

I think I may have the colostrum too. I wasn't sure what it was at first, I thought maybe dry skin but they don't FEEL dry. My nipples are still SO sore, probably worse than in the 1st tri. I just had no idea you could 'leak' anything this early!

My nipples have been so sorry and itchy lately too. My husband commented that my nipples are looking huge. Do they go back to normal after breast feeding?

Thank you. :)

I talked to my mum about it on Saturday, and said it feels like a 'flick' from the inside. She wasn't sure, and told me the kicks won't be that strong this early on. She said it feels like flutters, but I'm not entirely sure what that means!

Yes, that's a good way to describe it, a flick. They definitely aren't strong now, but I can feel them much easier. They just feel like light taps, but not like a foot yet, if that makes sense!

My nipples have been so sorry and itchy lately too. My husband commented that my nipples are looking huge. Do they go back to normal after breast feeding?

My nipples are pretty much permanently perky and they are slightly longer I guess then pre breastfeeding.

I breastfed my daughter until she was 16.5 months, I am not sure if that makes a difference!

When I was pregnant with my daughter the areola bit of the nipple seemed huge but because my nipples dont really go 'flat' anymore I havent noticed that this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->