February 2013 Love Bugs

Congrats glitter.

I just gently squeezed my boob and 'stuff' come out! Ha ha, mine aren't sore but sometimes my husband playfully grabs them and it hurts. Clearly because I have milk x

Yellow, hope you feel better soon.

Rota I have an anterior placenta and I think I Just felt a kick again at 18+2.
But I was laying down in the bed... I was thinking that I was going to call my midwife to ask her yo have a quick listen but I think I'm ok now?
Can't you get hold of a stethoscope at work and have a listen? I'm sure I read that you can hear it that way from 16 weeks?

Ive got a really good stethoscope lying around the house somewhere, think OH has 'tidied' up again.

Yay glitter!!

And yes movement feels a bit like a soft flip/flick and sometimes just like waves - like the fluid is moving...

Well well well, the gender scan this morning left me shocked (in a good way!)...we're having a little :blue:

So pleased - was scared i'd be disappointed it wasn't another girl but I can't wait to meet my little man!!

Congrats on team blue!

Anyone else feel nervous about gender scan?

Me for sure. I feel like its been ages since the last scan and 2nd tri has eased my symptoms so just worried everything is ok. I had a couple of friends who went for the gender scan only to find out they'd miscarried :cry: I know it's remote but still so scary.

I still must not look pregnant, no one noticed lol and told someone and she thought I was about 8 weeks not nearly 17 haha. x

Yay glitter!!

And yes movement feels a bit like a soft flip/flick and sometimes just like waves - like the fluid is moving...

Well well well, the gender scan this morning left me shocked (in a good way!)...we're having a little :blue:

So pleased - was scared i'd be disappointed it wasn't another girl but I can't wait to meet my little man!!

Congrats on team blue!

Anyone else feel nervous about gender scan?

Me for sure. I feel like its been ages since the last scan and 2nd tri has eased my symptoms so just worried everything is ok. I had a couple of friends who went for the gender scan only to find out they'd miscarried :cry: I know it's remote but still so scary.

I am the same, a lady up the school was told her baby had died at hers, just makes you realise that it can happen at anytime and your never really out of the danger zone, we have a doppler and everything seems ok but still worry they will find something wrong :( sure its nothing it's only normal to worry about someone you love so much already.

Oh forgot to say my edd had been moved a couple weeks ago to the 17th

oh, no worries - updated now. :)

Feb 18th!! Thanks!

added, and welcome again! :)

congratulations!

im due on the 3rd :) not got a scan booked in yet due to change of location, really really want to find out what im haveing tho. seems to be dragging on now :( anyone else feel that pregnancys dragging along slowly

welcome!

On a side note... Today is dh and mines 1 year wedding anniversary. Can't believe how time flew! We've been together for 8 1/2 years, but it seems this year went so fast.

awww, huge congratulations on your first :wedding: anniversary! hope you guys did something wonderful to celebrate such a special day. :)

i kind of feel the same way - time seems slower before my wedding day, and seems to have flown by since then.

anyway, congratulations!!

Congrats glitter :happydance:

Hay ladies ive not been well have felt very sick and awfull the last few days. Not to sure if ive had a bug or its the MS sickness as i have been getting that for the last few weeks but really not felt well at all.

Hearing baby on my dopler is so reasuring esp as i have not felt no movments at all. Baby is very active on dopler but just not felt a thing not even fluters.
16 weeks today really feeling pregnant now pelvis hurting.

Kids r back to school today no dought im gonna get a load of funny shocked looks as not everyone knows in pregnant. I wonder who will ask lol.

Hope everybody else is well:hugs:

Aw, feel better, future. Rest up and drink plenty of water. :hugs: (Yay for 16 weeks! That's me tomorrow!)

Future- no ones noticed me lol babys still hiding. I am 17weeks Thursday I feel like its flying.

Both my little people are at school till 3.30 :( I feel soooo lost.

has anyone else had the nausea and tiredness go away only to return again with vengance? im so tired and feeling constantly sick again sat sniffing a lemon most the day:haha:

has anyone else had the nausea and tiredness go away only to return again with vengance? im so tired and feeling constantly sick again sat sniffing a lemon most the day:haha:

Not this time but with my daughter I hate to say I was like that nearly the entire pregnancy :nope:

Not this time but with my daughter I hate to say I was like that nearly the entire pregnancy :nope:

i thought id escaped it but it was just tricking me:haha: not good as wemove to a new flat this month and have to decorate from scratch before we can live in it:dohh:

Hiya ladies! I have my gender scan tomorrow, SO nervous.
How are you all?
xoxox

i thought id escaped it but it was just tricking me:haha: not good as wemove to a new flat this month and have to decorate from scratch before we can live in it:dohh:

Eeeeek not good :hugs: Do you find it is worse on days where you are very busy?

I used to find that was the problem for me. I really really feel for you, I geared myself for another pregnancy of vomiting, nausea and feeling awful but feel lucky that it all subsided at 12 weeks this time.

I used to find that was the problem for me. I really really feel for you, I geared myself for another pregnancy of vomiting, nausea and feeling awful but feel lucky that it all subsided at 12 weeks this time.

i do yes its worse when trapsing around the shops getting wallpaper etc and then in the car, but today im just sat on the sofa and feel like im in a car due to the nausea:dohh: hopefully it goes away again soon i can hope:haha:

i do yes its worse when trapsing around the shops getting wallpaper etc and then in the car, but today im just sat on the sofa and feel like im in a car due to the nausea:dohh: hopefully it goes away again soon i can hope:haha:

Have you tried seabands yet? I found they worked quite well for me - a lot of my friends that have had hyperemesis swear by them as the only thing that helped a bit other than the hardcore anti nausea meds!

I kept mine on day and night, when I took them off I found I suffered the next day.

I know they work from a motion sickness point of view because I get badly sea sick but wore them when we went on a cruise and they helped massively.

Have you tried seabands yet? I found they worked quite well for me - a lot of my friends that have had hyperemesis swear by them as the only thing that helped a bit other than the hardcore anti nausea meds!

I kept mine on day and night, when I took them off I found I suffered the next day.

I know they work from a motion sickness point of view because I get badly sea sick but wore them when we went on a cruise and they helped massively.

i havent but may see if i can get some sent over havent seen them here i used to use them for tavel sickness when i was younger may be worth a try thank you:hugs:

ive just open a pack of knickers,which are the next size up to what i normally wear, and they are way uncomfortable, cant get them over the belly.

Low rise knickers here i come :thumbup:

yep I always went for under bump :)

RE: Sickness, I have been sucking on ginger lozenges. x

Ive just phoned up the doctor to get Gaviscon on prescription - This heartburn is killing me. I thought that it was mainly bananas that were causing it.....not anymore, it is EVERYTHING! I know that I am being cheap by getting it from the doctors, but the big bottles are really expensive and I could drink them like they are water!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->