February 2013 Love Bugs

I have had this pinned on my Pinterest for a while and thought I'd go ahead and share with you ladies to bookmark - seems like good advice for us first timers :thumbup: things to do and prep for in the last weeks of pregnancy:

https://dearbabyblog.com/post/4718750068/a-candid-list-of-things-to-do-in-the-last-weeks-of

I have had this pinned on my Pinterest for a while and thought I'd go ahead and share with you ladies to bookmark - seems like good advice for us first timers :thumbup: things to do and prep for in the last weeks of pregnancy:

https://dearbabyblog.com/post/4718750068/a-candid-list-of-things-to-do-in-the-last-weeks-of

ooo thank you sooo much for this sweety! :flower:

has anyone else had the nausea and tiredness go away only to return again with vengance? im so tired and feeling constantly sick again sat sniffing a lemon most the day:haha:

I seem to be having a relapse of exhaustion, in the last week or so!! not so much sick! This pregnancy seems to be making me crazy!!!

Im getting really awfull MS now but it lasts all day. We went to thr shops earlier and i just felt so sick also my pelvis hurts loads today. My belly is really itchy so must b growing agsin:wacko: .:hugs:

Afternoon everyone!

Got the pram delivered today! It's perfect :cloud9:

Ooooow exciting. Wat one u got? We have just brought a buga boo chemelion ive wanted one for ages but there so expensie, but luckily we got a 2nd hand one and instrad of 800 we paid 300 and its got everything. Im useing it with our 19 month old son at the mo and so easy and light weight im very happy with it and cant wait to hav it in pram mode wen baby arives. we just need to get the car seat now as that can b cliped on to. Xx:hugs:

I got the Graco Evo, its lovely :cloud9: I didn't want a double so while Bethany is still young I will be wearing her or baby when she gets tired of walking.

Took Bethany for a spin in it earlier and so glad I picked it, it's so light that I don't think it will hurt my pelvis too much to push which is brilliant. x x x

Welcomes!

My bestie is 34 weeks so I took her over a "new mommy survival kit" of maxi pads, tucks, witchhazel, chai vanilla hand soap, sanitizer, bleach wipes, hand cream and yummy coffee drinks a cute halloween onsie (I couldnt resist! I am an honorary aunt and it said "Auntie keeps the candy coming" LOL:haha:)

Read through the comments those have good hints too - the one about not getting dry weave on the maxi with stiches made me wince!! OUCH. Totally wouldn't have thought of that....

I got the Graco Evo, its lovely :cloud9: I didn't want a double so while Bethany is still young I will be wearing her or baby when she gets tired of walking.

Took Bethany for a spin in it earlier and so glad I picked it, it's so light that I don't think it will hurt my pelvis too much to push which is brilliant. x x x

That sounds great hun. I never wanted a double either our son can walk but not far at all but i was thinking of getting like a buggy board that he can stand i cudent have him on one now cuz hes not long started walking but im hoping by tge time baby is here he can walk alot better and b able to use the board.

I had severe SPD from 10 wks with our son and i thougt i was getting away with it this time but nope got up this morning and i been in agony all day so looks like its happening again now but im hoping it wont b as bad this time because its started alot later .
SPD sucks :hugs:

Im getting really awfull MS now but it lasts all day. We went to thr shops earlier and i just felt so sick also my pelvis hurts loads today. My belly is really itchy so must b growing agsin:wacko: .:hugs:

My pelvis hurts too, I practically hobbled back from the shops today! hope the MS clears up soon :)

I have not been very comfortable with my body lately :wacko: so I was afraid to post bump pictures. But the ladies on my pregnancy journal convinced me to post some so I figured I would share one with you ladies. Here it goes me at 16 wks....

Attachments

• 16 wks 1.png
    16 wks 1.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 14

Welcomes!

My bestie is 34 weeks so I took her over a "new mommy survival kit" of maxi pads, tucks, witchhazel, chai vanilla hand soap, sanitizer, bleach wipes, hand cream and yummy coffee drinks a cute halloween onsie (I couldnt resist! I am an honorary aunt and it said "Auntie keeps the candy coming" LOL:haha:)

Read through the comments those have good hints too - the one about not getting dry weave on the maxi with stiches made me wince!! OUCH. Totally wouldn't have thought of that....

Yes they are quite useful!!

And haha have you read the Padiscles one? LOL that is somehow an awesome idea!

I have not been very comfortable with my body lately :wacko: so I was afraid to post bump pictures. But the ladies on my pregnancy journal convinced me to post some so I figured I would share one with you ladies. Here it goes me at 16 wks....

You look Lovely Blue_eyes dont be silly willy! look at that pregnant body! You are wonderfully pregnant! none of us need to be uncomfortable with our bodies! :hugs:

SPD is awful, its never gone away since having my son :cry: it eases up a bit when I'm not pregnant which is nice, but not a day has gone by since I was about 17 weeks with him that my pelvis has not hurt.

Still no bump here, I have always walked round with my tummy sucked in, its uncomfortable to do otherwise, and tummy looks same as ever... flabby :rofl:

hubby took a non top belly pic of me today but i was so erghhh with it that i made him work his magic in photoshop for me lol i hate stretchmarks have had them for years and they are even worse now so he removed them:haha: i think with no top on my belly just looks fat:haha:

Attachments

• 17+1linds.jpg
    17+1linds.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
hubby took a non top belly pic of me today but i was so erghhh with it that i made him work his magic in photoshop for me lol i hate stretchmarks have had them for years and they are even worse now so he removed them:haha: i think with no top on my belly just looks fat:haha:

Whisper mine looks almost exactly like yours. It looks so different with a top on, doesn't it? I can't decide whether mine is bump or still just bloat. It's hard on the bottom but soft at the top. What does yours feel like?

Whisper mine looks almost exactly like yours. It looks so different with a top on, doesn't it? I can't decide whether mine is bump or still just bloat. It's hard on the bottom but soft at the top. What does yours feel like?

mines hard at the top but soft at the bottom :haha: mines bump when in my clothes yet with no top i call it fat:haha:

mines hard at the top but soft at the bottom :haha: mines bump when in my clothes yet with no top i call it fat:haha:

lol I said the same thing to my DH, but he did make a good point...he said it doesn't matter whether it's your uterus or just bloating, it's from baby no matter what! So I show it off in my shirts anyways, even if I do think underneath I look like a blob! :haha:

This is my 15 week bump - wearing my knickers and bra only!

I have stretchies too from having my daughter, bump is hard at the bottom and soft at the top still.

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/IMG01170-20120903-1329.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->