February 2013 Love Bugs

I have no idea how my stomach muscles are holding out lol but they must be uber strong :S Somehow!!

Going to see birthing centre Friday, its been rebuilt since I had the other 2!

My bump is in that is she pregnant or did she gain weight lol.

I never showed until 24 weeks with my first.

Your bumps are all coming along so nicely. I just feel fat at times, but not like I have anything resembling a real bump.

I think I'm starting to get the beginnings of a bump, but right now it just looks like I had a MAHOOSIVE meal, lol

Me too. I don't feel like I look pregnant, just like I've eaten loads! My husband said today that I look pregnant, though. That was nice. :)

Its been a while since we had nappies in the house. I have so far got 3 packs of newborn size and 2 packs of size 2. How many newborn size are you buying. (if your buying disp) x

Farida, YES hilairious. Bring me the padsicles!

Blue eyes and whisper, your bumps are lovely!:flower:

:hugs: to all the ladies not feeling so good - at least its for a good reason!

Definitely look preggers. I am waiting for someone to tell me I like farther than 4 mo :wacko: hopefully I will be in a good mood that day....I don't care - im flaunting my belly :happydance: I've been waiting a long time for this!

My son was in newborns for 2 months before he was big enough for us to get away with the size 1's. It was so annoying because everyone was all, "Oh, you won't even use a whole pack of newborns before he'll outgrow it" so we didn't have any and ended up spending a small fortune on them since they charge more for those because even the stores don't expect you to be in them for more than 1 pack worth. Then we were in size one for ages as well. I'm hoping this baby will be bigger although not having to move up a size for ages from 1 to 2 to 3 did mean we got more diapers per $.

My daughter was also in newborn size 1 nappies for weeks and weeks, she didnt weigh 8lb though until she was over 2 months old - a suppose a lot of babies are born weighing 8lb +

She is still easily in size 3s at the moment.

I will probably stock up on quite a lot of size 1s closer to the time, try and make the most of all the offers in the free parenting magazines!

My daughter was also in newborn size 1 nappies for weeks and weeks, she didnt weigh 8lb though until she was over 2 months old - a suppose a lot of babies are born weighing 8lb +

I will probably stock up on quite a lot of size 1s closer to the time, try and make the most of all the offers in the free parenting magazines!

Sounds much like Gabriel he didn't get over 8 lbs until 3 months old.

She is still itty bitty - less than 20lbs (I think 19lb 9oz) at 21 months :flower:

She is still itty bitty - less than 20lbs (I think 19lb 9oz) at 21 months :flower:

My girl 23 months is 19lbs too. Just a little girl and completely healthy. She's still in 3 when she's not in cloth.

Wellll. Had my gender/anatomy scan this morning. The doctor is about 70% sure it is a girl, but I am not going to give the official word till after another scan 3 weeks from now, so for now it is a secret so :shhh:

Good news is that the anatomy of the baby looks AWESOME. No soft markers, blood flow is normal and everything is growing like its supposed to!!! :happydance:

So looks like I may be Team :pink: but will let you all know for sure in a few weeks!

Yayy team pink. I wonder when the avalanche of boys will happen.

Wellll. Had my gender/anatomy scan this morning. The doctor is about 70% sure it is a girl, but I am not going to give the official word till after another scan 3 weeks from now, so for now it is a secret so :shhh:

Good news is that the anatomy of the baby looks AWESOME. No soft markers, blood flow is normal and everything is growing like its supposed to!!! :happydance:

So looks like I may be Team :pink: but will let you all know for sure in a few weeks!

:happydance: Congrats! :happydance:

Aww congrats!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->