February 2013 Love Bugs

bump 2 weeks ago at 14+6
View attachment 471409

hun u deserve a medel managing to breast feed that long is amazing i tried breastfeeding but i only lasted 2 wks because my nipples got so sore and they cracked and bled i just found it so painfull but i still tried doing it because i know breast miilk is so good, i felt so guilty wen i had to giv it up because i was just in to much pain.

sadly im not aloud to breast feed this one because of meds im on. this will be my first baby that will be bottle fed right from day one its gonna be so strange for me because ive always breastfed im scered i wont feel that bonding feeling u get wen u do breastfeed i wud of loved to of really tried it again but not aloud to. fee a bit bad that im not gonna be able to giv my baby the best start. stupid tablets:nope:

Hi everyone :hi: Been missing in action as I moved on Friday and then came down with my first ever UTI, it was truly horrific :nope:

Everyone I went to pee I had the urge to push and I really did think I was going to lose him at one point :( I still dehydrated as I haven't eaten since Friday as I have severe sickness, Luckily I have anti sickness pills which is helping me keep the water down but still no food, I feel so so weak.

My nipples have been so sorry and itchy lately too. My husband commented that my nipples are looking huge. Do they go back to normal after breast feeding?

My nipples are pretty much permanently perky and they are slightly longer I guess then pre breastfeeding.

I breastfed my daughter until she was 16.5 months, I am not sure if that makes a difference!

When I was pregnant with my daughter the areola bit of the nipple seemed huge but because my nipples dont really go 'flat' anymore I havent noticed that this time.

yes, my nips will never go flat again. Too many babies used them, they'll be perky forever. I could squirt milk for almost 2 years after I stopped nursing DS(5)--I even squirt the radiologist equiptment who did my mammogram at my 40th birthday appt :dohh:. she was warned! It is only since the beginning of the year that they were back to normal, then I get pregnant again, lol. I nursed him until just before his 3rd birthday (he's number 5 so my time gradually increased with each child, my last 3 were over 2 years each). Congrats on such a successful experience with your first baby :)

Thank you :flower:

I would love to still be feeding her, my periods didnt return until she was 15 months and I did conceive straight away (from my first ovulation) but it was a chemical pregnancy, I believe because my luteal phase was short because of the bfing hormones.

I desperately wanted a sibling for her and when she seemed to want to wean at 16 months I didnt do anything to discourage her as I wanted to be able to conceive again.

I would love to feed this baby until they were 2 :flower:

ah congrats on the move hun and im sorry ure not feeling to well. i hope u feel better soon :hugs:

Hi everyone :hi: Been missing in action as I moved on Friday and then came down with my first ever UTI, it was truly horrific :nope:

Everyone I went to pee I had the urge to push and I really did think I was going to lose him at one point :( I still dehydrated as I haven't eaten since Friday as I have severe sickness, Luckily I have anti sickness pills which is helping me keep the water down but still no food, I feel so so weak.

Have you thought of going to your local hospital for iv fluids? Im worried for you as you have had a uti and you are dehydrated (and the first piece of advice when dealing with a uti is drink,drink,drink,drink)

The doc did say on Sunday to go into hospital if I continued being so sick for IV fluids, buts its a lot better now thankfully, just sick 4 times today compared to every hour on sunday :(

My nipples have been so sorry and itchy lately too. My husband commented that my nipples are looking huge. Do they go back to normal after breast feeding?

My nipples are pretty much permanently perky and they are slightly longer I guess then pre breastfeeding.

I breastfed my daughter until she was 16.5 months, I am not sure if that makes a difference!

When I was pregnant with my daughter the areola bit of the nipple seemed huge but because my nipples dont really go 'flat' anymore I havent noticed that this time.

yes, my nips will never go flat again. Too many babies used them, they'll be perky forever. I could squirt milk for almost 2 years after I stopped nursing DS(5)--I even squirt the radiologist equiptment who did my mammogram at my 40th birthday appt :dohh:. she was warned! It is only since the beginning of the year that they were back to normal, then I get pregnant again, lol. I nursed him until just before his 3rd birthday (he's number 5 so my time gradually increased with each child, my last 3 were over 2 years each). Congrats on such a successful experience with your first baby :)

Thank you :flower:

I would love to still be feeding her, my periods didnt return until she was 15 months and I did conceive straight away (from my first ovulation) but it was a chemical pregnancy, I believe because my luteal phase was short because of the bfing hormones.

I desperately wanted a sibling for her and when she seemed to want to wean at 16 months I didnt do anything to discourage her as I wanted to be able to conceive again.

I would love to feed this baby until they were 2 :flower:

yup! I didn't get AF for the longest time while breastfeedig. I think it was close to 2 years with DS(5) but cant remember. I had calculated once that in the ten year span from getting pregnant with number 1 to weaning number 4 I had about 11 periods. Add that to the ample chest perk of nursing and I found a winning combination. Nursing was great for all of us concerned lol!
btw: Ivy was on my initial list of little girl names for this little bun :)

Future: you'll bond just fine with little one even bottle feeding! Lots of women do it and they're no lesser a mom because they choose bottle feeding (or have to bottle feed). I admit I would be pretty bummed out myslef not to be able to nurse. I already have dreams about nursing this babe :cloud9:

Hey ladies,

Thought I'd come update you and let you all know I'm team :pink:! Very very happy indeed.
<3
xoxox

Hey ladies,

Thought I'd come update you and let you all know I'm team :pink:! Very very happy indeed.
<3
xoxox

Yay pink! :happydance:

43 hours to go til my scan! I have a dr apt tomorrow so hopefully we can get the doppler out again :)

Hey everyone!

Very exciting to see everyone having their gender scans, can't believe how much we are having a shortage of boys.

Thank you to everyone who commented after my last post about freaking out about my OH not loving the baby if it's a boy, made me feel less silly about my reaction.

Headaches seem to be easing off (mega Yaye!) but now replaced with exhaustion as I'm now fully back at work. Also mega peed off with work at the moment as the office environment is way way too hot as they turned the air con off because people were complaining and it makes me feel light headed and headachey (damm just as they are going too :( ) so have complained and I am awaiting removal to a cooler office. I'm just annoyed that no one seems to be that concerned about it and my boss just tells me to go home sick, err I don't really want to do that, you have a duty to make sure my working environment is acceptable.

Sorry rant over!

Feel like I've popped belly wise this week as you can really tell I'm pregnant now :happydance:. Saw midwife on Monday and heard heart beat on doppler, took a while to find as baby was movin around too much. OH mentioned the Doppler I have at home and got told off for having it (big mouth) and how I shouldn't rely on it blah blah.

Ordered a totally cute changing bag last night and only cost £5 as I used Tesco club card points in the exchange to pay for it.

I THINK ive started feeling kicks/punches has happend at least 4times today alone just like flicks from inside started last night when i woke up was just laying and kept feeling it:shrug:

awwwww i think i have to hun i swear i felt a tiny kick last night and today but it was really really soft so im not sure if it was just gas or not:wacko:

I've started feeling movements, feels a bit like prodding. Last night it was going from one side of my belly to the other, it was awesome :cool:

Just found out that we are team Pink!
Our little lady Florence Kathleena Angelique

Attachments

• florence1.jpg
    florence1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
I THINK ive started feeling kicks/punches has happend at least 4times today alone just like flicks from inside started last night when i woke up was just laying and kept feeling it:shrug:

awwwww i think i have to hun i swear i felt a tiny kick last night and today but it was really really soft so im not sure if it was just gas or not:wacko:

I've started feeling movements, feels a bit like prodding. Last night it was going from one side of my belly to the other, it was awesome :cool:

Yes if feels like really soft pokes. Ive only fely it once last nite and twice today but its so light x

Congrats hun. Loving thr name. Everyones having girls lol i think im having a girl but wud really really love another boy. ah well as long as its healthy thats wst counts. :hugs:

Was just thinking about you Miley, remembered you had your scan today. She looks soooo cute and a beautiful name. Yaye another pink bundle :pink:

Yes if feels like really soft pokes. Ive only fely it once last nite and twice today but its so light x

Reading that made me feel really giddy. I love it when I feel mine. Had one in the middle of the night the other night after another of my toilet trips and I couldn't sleep for ages afterwards. I was think 'come on peanut do it again' but no, must have gone to sleep, lol x

Lol. Im not feeling nothing tonighy yet and i keep willing it to do it agsin but its not playing lol.

Lovely bumps ladies! My bump looks big in comparison, my belly button looks like it's about to pop!

Wowzers soooo many girls! We have come up with Ruby Skye, love it! Got my 20 weeks scan next week to confirm she is all healthy and still a girl.

Someone said about have gaviscon on prescription.... I have too! I know I can pay for it but I work and as heartburn is a pregnancy symptom, why not get it on prescription?

Hope your all ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->