February 2013 Love Bugs

Holy cow! More girls!! lol Congrats on all the pink bumps!!!!

My little man has been moving like CRAZY today and I got my first HARD jab sitting in the car waiting for food earlier. I have felt him 10+ times today already. Hoping that continues, I love feeling him jump around in there!

Hey everyone,

Just bought a whole lot of maternity wear finally I am starting to finally grow out of my tops but my jeans still kinda fit a little if I suck it in a bit haha

WOW look at all those pink bumps! wow, Febuary must be full of pink baloons :D

I am wondering though, why can't I feel baby, :( I keep reading that you lovely ladies feel them flutter or kick etc etc, but I only feel what I know is just bowel movements or gas or something and I just can't feel or distinguish baby! Any idea if that is normal or should I worry?

Got in a minor car accident today. I called doc office and they fit me in in the morning for an ultra sound to make sure she is ok. I am totally freaking out with worry. I am not having any symptoms but I just keep imagining the worse. Sorry to be so negative but I am freaking out. This is going to be such a long night.

Got in a minor car accident today. I called doc office and they fit me in in the morning for an ultra sound to make sure she is ok. I am totally freaking out with worry. I am not having any symptoms but I just keep imagining the worse. Sorry to be so negative but I am freaking out. This is going to be such a long night.

So sorry to hear of your accident and am so glad you are ok.
I have faith that your lo is ok too.

Jm84- sorry to read of your car accident. I hope the scan will reassure you that she is ok. How worrying for you! I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy to be honest, just a little heartburn.

As for movement, I've felt my little lady three times now! I'm 19 weeks on Saturday! I can only feel her if I'm laying on my back and like say I've barely felt her. Love it when I do and it very obvious to me that it's baby and not anything else. I've got anterior placenta so maybe you have to?
Xx

Jm84- sorry to read of your car accident. I hope the scan will reassure you that she is ok. How worrying for you! I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy to be honest, just a little heartburn.

As for movement, I've felt my little lady three times now! I'm 19 weeks on Saturday! I can only feel her if I'm laying on my back and like say I've barely felt her. Love it when I do and it very obvious to me that it's baby and not anything else. I've got anterior placenta so maybe you have to?
Xx

I also have a anterior placenta and have only just now started to feel my little man a couple days ago. This is baby number 4 for me so I know how he should feel kicking but with the placenta in the way it's really hard. Even now I only feel the few hard kicks that he does and only when Im sitting up with the computer on my lap.

Jem- My DD is Ruby and she is 6 now, I still LOVE the name. She is (and always has been) the only ruby in her school year. I know the name seems popular but its sooo pretty. I have no regrets about her name at all so go for it :D

So many little pink bundles here. I must be a blue! I still dont mind either way and I have no indication lol.

I get my gaviscon on perscripiton too, I go through gallons!

17 weeks today x

I am convinced that I am blue too but we are not finding out.

One week today until my 20 week scan, according to the hospitals dates from my first scan I am 19 weeks today but by my dates, I am not 19 weeks till sunday

I am drinking the heartburn liquid by the bottle - that is the only reason that I ordered it from the doctors, I thought that I may as well since I work and am entitled to free prescriptions. I will also be getting all the work done that I need at the dentist while it is free!

Hi everyone!

Congrats on the pink :flower:

I've been feeling the odd kicks, wouldn't surprise me if my placenta was anterior...

Scan on the 24th this month! Feels like ages yet x

I had my first "pink" dream last night. They have all been blue prior to that so I am well and truley stumped!

I just walked (hmm was very slow up that hill!) to the village to get my baguette. Things you do when pregnant hey, made sure they made it exactly how I wanted it too haha.

Then I went to superdrug to get some new foundation as my skin is horrendous and blotchy and loads of spots! I picked up a tea tree stick while I was there so hope that works as I have a meeting tomorrow and I dont want to be all paranoid (im not vain but I do feel ming!) x

I had my first "pink" dream last night. They have all been blue prior to that so I am well and truley stumped!

I just walked (hmm was very slow up that hill!) to the village to get my baguette. Things you do when pregnant hey, made sure they made it exactly how I wanted it too haha.

Then I went to superdrug to get some new foundation as my skin is horrendous and blotchy and loads of spots! I picked up a tea tree stick while I was there so hope that works as I have a meeting tomorrow and I dont want to be all paranoid (im not vain but I do feel ming!) x

My skin is broken out as well but I am bad about messing with them so the cycle never ends!:dohh:

MMMMM bread. that sounds so good right now. My appetite has definitely returned in force.

I have a dr appt at 10 today so hopefully I'll get to hear the heartbeat and see how much weight I have or haven't gained...Im betting 5lbs. Also have to have blood drawn today to check my thyroid again...I hope I don't pass out!:wacko:

oh no, make sure you lay down. I always pass out if I have bloods taken while sitting up!

congrats on all the :pink: babies :happydance:

16 more days for me. LO has been bebopping all over the place in there, I swear (s)he's dancing. So loving the feeling, silly grin on my face :)
17 weeks today!!

I just tried to post a pic of my bump but it says its too large, so i cant!!! Can someone tell me what im doing wrong?
My tummy seems to have expanded in the last couple of days and definitely looking preggers!!!

My bubs woke me up with the kicking this morning, it is a lovely feeling! Its my favourite part of being pregnant!!!

Only 4 days til i find out what im having!!! so excited!!! Someone wrote a few days ago, that they felt they were having a girl as bubs was sucking the life out of them!! Well i feel the same. My hair is flat and greasy looking, and i have spots, which i didnt even get as a teen!!! Ive gone back to being exhausted again too!!!
As soon as I know what I'm having I'm going shopping for my bubs' homecoming outfit!!!! Ive also seen 2 pramsuits in boots, one blue, one pink, obviously!! lol! so i will be getting one of those, as they are gorgeous!!!! Anyone else thinking about coming home outfits??

oh no, make sure you lay down. I always pass out if I have bloods taken while sitting up!

I made it through conscious LOL and with only one stick! They have a heck of a time finding my veins so this was a success :haha:

Got to hear the heartbeat - so strong! Love hearing it - baby was higher up that I thought s/he'd be and right under my navel.

My dr seemed little less than thrilled I was doing an elective scan - not like don't do it but more like "Oh...ok." Anyone else's do the same?

I did the triple scan test today so hoping that comes back fine : /

I just tried to post a pic of my bump but it says its too large, so i cant!!! Can someone tell me what im doing wrong?
My tummy seems to have expanded in the last couple of days and definitely looking preggers!!!

My bubs woke me up with the kicking this morning, it is a lovely feeling! Its my favourite part of being pregnant!!!

Only 4 days til i find out what im having!!! so excited!!! Someone wrote a few days ago, that they felt they were having a girl as bubs was sucking the life out of them!! Well i feel the same. My hair is flat and greasy looking, and i have spots, which i didnt even get as a teen!!! Ive gone back to being exhausted again too!!!
As soon as I know what I'm having I'm going shopping for my bubs' homecoming outfit!!!! Ive also seen 2 pramsuits in boots, one blue, one pink, obviously!! lol! so i will be getting one of those, as they are gorgeous!!!! Anyone else thinking about coming home outfits??

That would be me, with the hair of straw, the utter exhaustion, and the bottomless pit of a stomach!
I could be totally wrong, thinking it's a girl due to the way I feel. It could all be attributed to the fact that I'm just getting a bit old to be birthin' babies! (42 next month) :rofl:

Try cropping your picture, that's what I've had to do. I cut out as much background as I can.
like this: Today at 17 weeks

9-6-12 17 weeks.jpg

I made it through conscious LOL and with only one stick! They have a heck of a time finding my veins so this was a success :haha:

Got to hear the heartbeat - so strong! Love hearing it - baby was higher up that I thought s/he'd be and right under my navel.

My dr seemed little less than thrilled I was doing an elective scan - not like don't do it but more like "Oh...ok." Anyone else's do the same?

I did the triple scan test today so hoping that comes back fine : /

When I tried to discuss the option of a section, I was immediately told 'you won't need one' - this after I said how anxious I was after my previous 36 hour, back2back labour which failed to progress for ages so ended up with a forceps delivery and a broken down perineum that needed laser therapy!! No, don't need to consider one at all do I??

Edit: completely read that wrong - I misread 'elective scan' as 'elective section' so went off on a rant!! Time for bed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->