February 2013 Love Bugs

hi ladies just back now from the doc had a scan and saw a sac and a yolk sac:cloud9:

Thats great news, I see your a first rounder like me :) :happydance:

first timer and petrafied lol:haha:

It will be fine i'm sure, can I ask what mg of Clomid was you on? I was on 50mg and honestly thought It hadnt worked! did you have your day 21 bloods done? I had mine and they were 84 and 27.3 and they had said ovulation had most likely happened! Still can't quiet get to grips with it!

hi ladies just back now from the doc had a scan and saw a sac and a yolk sac:cloud9:

It will be fine i'm sure, can I ask what mg of Clomid was you on? I was on 50mg and honestly thought It hadnt worked! did you have your day 21 bloods done? I had mine and they were 84 and 27.3 and they had said ovulation had most likely happened! Still can't quiet get to grips with it!

50mg aswell and was the first round lol wasnt expeting it to work so soon neither was the doc:haha: i never had bloods taken just went by a scan and opk and temps but seems to of done the trick im still in shock :haha: when is your due date? xx

50mg aswell and was the first round lol wasnt expeting it to work so soon neither was the doc:haha: i never had bloods taken just went by a scan and opk and temps but seems to of done the trick im still in shock :haha: when is your due date? xx

Ah i've got the long wait for the scan as my doc is away until the 29th! and I'm constantly checking myself and worrying, I lost in Jan, but I am really hopeful all will work out this time round, my EDD is the 14th Feb, but I am certain it will change when I have the dating scan :cloud9:

Ah i've got the long wait for the scan as my doc is away until the 29th! and I'm constantly checking myself and worrying, I lost in Jan, but I am really hopeful all will work out this time round, my EDD is the 14th Feb, but I am certain it will change when I have the dating scan :cloud9:

awwww im sure everything will be fine:cloud9: i keep doing the same i think its just normal im the same with all the pains and cramps etc:haha:

awwww im sure everything will be fine:cloud9: i keep doing the same i think its just normal im the same with all the pains and cramps etc:haha:

Totally agree with you :cloud9:

Diamonddust - My first scan is the 29th too.

Diamonddust - My first scan is the 29th too.

Oh that's perfect, I don't have a scan booked yet as I wont know till the doctor gets back on the 29th at this rate it will be my normal 12 week scan!

I get a dating scan around 8 weeks, so they can make sure the dates are accurate for my NT scan at 12 weeks. If I wasn't old :haha: I'd only get the one scan. I had to get the scan the week before my midwife appointment because the sonographer wasn't going to be in that day. I can't say I mind because I'm anxious to know jellybean is ok.
I've got to admit a little jealousy of all these 6 weeks scans!

I had a nurse phone call visit with the ob nurse yesterday morning. The just asked information to update my chart was kinda weird. The nurse decided from that call that I should come in and see the doc this week. They want to be proactive in trying to prevent another mc. So I have an appointment Friday. Not really sure what all the will do. My dh told his grandma that is in the hospital about the baby. So now we will probably have to tell all his family already. I am so scared.

I was on birth control when I got pregnant so we have no clue how far along I really am, I have a dating ultrasound tomorrow :)
oh, wow - keep us posted with what they say! :)

Feb 3-5 here! Right for my hubbies birthday! It is our first :)

congrats - which date do u want to be down for, for now?

congrats and welcome to all the new ladies!!

How you ladies today??? Morning sckness has just taken its toll and I ended up throwing up today.... Feel soo tired and hungry, but don't want to eat! Just want to sleep!

How you ladies today??? Morning sckness has just taken its toll and I ended up throwing up today.... Feel soo tired and hungry, but don't want to eat! Just want to sleep!

I am sorry you are feeling sick:hugs:
I am actually a little nervous that I have had no morning sickness and I am 5 and 4 today. I say I am nervous because with my last pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage at around 10 and 3 I also had no morning sickness and I don't know if I am one of the lucky ones who does not get it or if it means something is wrong.
I can't wait until Monday I will be 6 and 2 and have an ultrasound scheduled. Maybe seeing our little peanut will calm me a bit.

Hi All!

My nausea has abated a little - at least until I think about food. I'm hungry, but the thought of eating makes me just about throw up. I cooked some amazing chicken last night that was sooo good... right until it came back up. Besides that I'm just exhausted and bloated. My DH and I go in next Tuesday for an appointment. We'll be 6 weeks by that time. Due to an ectopic in February we are high risk which means we get in faster than normal.

I get a dating scan around 8 weeks, so they can make sure the dates are accurate for my NT scan at 12 weeks. If I wasn't old :haha: I'd only get the one scan. I had to get the scan the week before my midwife appointment because the sonographer wasn't going to be in that day. I can't say I mind because I'm anxious to know jellybean is ok.
I've got to admit a little jealousy of all these 6 weeks scans!

I just had a doctor's appointment and another confirmed BFP with the doctors, I have my scan booked for Monday the 25th, I will be 6 weeks 3 days then, so hopefully we will get to see a little something! I think differant area's have differant rules on the EPU's but maybe you could ask?

I am sorry you are feeling sick:hugs:
I am actually a little nervous that I have had no morning sickness and I am 5 and 4 today. I say I am nervous because with my last pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage at around 10 and 3 I also had no morning sickness and I don't know if I am one of the lucky ones who does not get it or if it means something is wrong.
I can't wait until Monday I will be 6 and 2 and have an ultrasound scheduled. Maybe seeing our little peanut will calm me a bit.

I had zero ms with #1 and he was born full term!

I felt great the whole time with #1, no MS. Never really did feel pregnant until he started moving.
I still feel great this time too, but it's early days yet. No idea what's in store for the future.

Hey Ladies, Had my dating ultrasound this morning!

Everything looks good, Im 6 weeks. I have another ultrasound in 3 weeks to make sure Bean is growing correctly. Bean has a heartrate of 133 BPM :) my guesses are boy! my LO's was always in high 160's. Bean is there and in the right place and everything looks great!!

Hey Ladies, Had my dating ultrasound this morning!

Everything looks good, Im 6 weeks. I have another ultrasound in 3 weeks to make sure Bean is growing correctly. Bean has a heartrate of 133 BPM :) my guesses are boy! my LO's was always in high 160's. Bean is there and in the right place and everything looks great!!

:dance: congrats that's is awesome news! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->