February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey Ladies, Had my dating ultrasound this morning!

Everything looks good, Im 6 weeks. I have another ultrasound in 3 weeks to make sure Bean is growing correctly. Bean has a heartrate of 133 BPM :) my guesses are boy! my LO's was always in high 160's. Bean is there and in the right place and everything looks great!!

Thats fantastic news :)

Ugh, this pregnancy is a harsh one for me! Been nauseous off and on all day for the last week or so, and too tired to do anything!! Hard to relax with a 3 1/2 year old in tow! Im hoping these next 5 weeks go by quick so i can start to feel semi normal again.. My poor house is soo messy! Anyone else feeling horrendous!?

How you ladies today??? Morning sckness has just taken its toll and I ended up throwing up today.... Feel soo tired and hungry, but don't want to eat! Just want to sleep!

I am sorry you are feeling sick:hugs:
I am actually a little nervous that I have had no morning sickness and I am 5 and 4 today. I say I am nervous because with my last pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage at around 10 and 3 I also had no morning sickness and I don't know if I am one of the lucky ones who does not get it or if it means something is wrong.
I can't wait until Monday I will be 6 and 2 and have an ultrasound scheduled. Maybe seeing our little peanut will calm me a bit.

I was the same way my last MC, I had no MS and we found out the baby had no heartbeat and was only measuring 5 wks 5 days when I was supposed to be 9 weeks 5 days. I started bleeding at 10 weeks and had to have a D&C. Now if I don't have MS this time I am going to be so freaked out!!! I get my first scan earlier this time too on July 2nd. I will be 6 weeks, 4 days if I make it that far. I am terrified!!! :wacko:

How you ladies today??? Morning sckness has just taken its toll and I ended up throwing up today.... Feel soo tired and hungry, but don't want to eat! Just want to sleep!

I am actually a little nervous that I have had no morning sickness and I am 5 and 4 today. I say I am nervous because with my last pregnancy which ended in a miscarriage at around 10 and 3 I also had no morning sickness and I don't know if I am one of the lucky ones who does not get it or if it means something is wrong.
I can't wait until Monday I will be 6 and 2 and have an ultrasound scheduled. Maybe seeing our little peanut will calm me a bit.

I was the same way my last MC, I had no MS and we found out the baby had no heartbeat and was only measuring 5 wks 5 days when I was supposed to be 9 weeks 5 days. I started bleeding at 10 weeks and had to have a D&C. Now if I don't have MS this time I am going to be so freaked out!!! I get my first scan earlier this time too on July 2nd. I will be 6 weeks, 4 days if I make it that far. I am terrified!!! :wacko:

Sorry to hear of your loss:hugs:. Your story sounds a lot like mine at 8+5 babies heart rate was 50 at 9+5 they could no longer find a heart beat at 11+1 i miscarried.

Fxd we both have a quick 1st trimester and a happy and healthy nine months![-o<

Ugh, this pregnancy is a harsh one for me! Been nauseous off and on all day for the last week or so, and too tired to do anything!! Hard to relax with a 3 1/2 year old in tow! Im hoping these next 5 weeks go by quick so i can start to feel semi normal again.. My poor house is soo messy! Anyone else feeling horrendous!?

I can totally relate to you. I am 6 weeks 2 days, and I feel absolutely horrible! Morning sickness hit me at its worst at 5 weeks 6 days I believe it was. I have no energy to do anything. When I get hungry, I don't even feel like getting up to go eat, for the fear that I will get dizzy and nauseous when I move. Don't even get me started on getting myself motivated to go to work or clean the house. Really slacking on laundry!! I've noticed it gets worse after I eat. Quite a catch 22 there, huh? You get sick if you don't eat, and you get sick anyways if you do eat! Ughh 2nd trimester can't come fast enough!!

I get a dating scan around 8 weeks, so they can make sure the dates are accurate for my NT scan at 12 weeks. If I wasn't old :haha: I'd only get the one scan. I had to get the scan the week before my midwife appointment because the sonographer wasn't going to be in that day. I can't say I mind because I'm anxious to know jellybean is ok.
I've got to admit a little jealousy of all these 6 weeks scans!

I just had a doctor's appointment and another confirmed BFP with the doctors, I have my scan booked for Monday the 25th, I will be 6 weeks 3 days then, so hopefully we will get to see a little something! I think differant area's have differant rules on the EPU's but maybe you could ask?

There's not really much point in a 6 week scan and I'm not sure the insurance would pay for it anyway. I'm just impatient.
I find it amusing that you have your doctors confirm your BFP's over there.
Here I just call my midwife and schedule the first appointment and they take my word for it that I got a BFP and know how far along I am.

I can not wait until the first trimester is over so I can calm down.
I know I won't be completely calm until I have a healthy happy baby
in my arms but with each hurdle we get closer. Plus I can't wait to be
to let everyone know we are expecting.

Aww thank you! My ms only started in last few days, and I hate it.... Im sure your the blessed one who doesn't get ms, a symptom one can do with out! I'm always on edge to, but pray all goes well for all of us ladies...

And this fatigue takes it out of me, feel bad as I'm struggling to give my girls the extra time, had to get OH to take DD to her swimming lesson, I just wanted to sleep! Feel like such a bum, seriously don't remember being like this with the other 2!

Have any of you ladies told anyone?? I just told my mum, sister and sis in law... Going to tell the rest later lol

Lol I'm exactly the same except I have an extra 16 month old!! Everything is getting deprived, forget vacuuming ! I'm praying time will place quickly as I need my energy back!

I told my sister (I was out visiting her and her family when I tested +) and my best friend. Other than the ladies I know online via BnB, we haven't told anyone. I really want to tell my in-laws they'll be so excited, but also want to wait till after the first scan. Most everyone else I will wait to tell until after 12 weeks this time. I may not even tell anyone at work, just to see how far along I can get before someone notices. :haha:

So today I called my OB to find out what the results of my bloodwork and US from last week (tested BFP Sunday 6/10) said and they said my hormones were all normal except I was showing mild hypothyroidism - I told them about the BFPs and they said I needed to get on this medication immediately. Im so nervous and freaking out about this - I mean it's early on but they said women with this can have babies with lower IQs and developmental issues...

Good news is the US was to check for cysts and she wanted to do another in 6 weeks anyhow so I am going to get an US earlier than 20 weeks! I don't think I could wait that long anyhow!! I have a family history of twins and my husband is an identical triplet...I'd die if there were two babies!! :)

We've only told his dad and I am planning to tell my mom and 2 BFFs this weekend (BFFs are also pregnant :) ). Everyone else is going to wait and get one of the cute announcement photos I have planned :)

Crossing my fingers and praying baby is all good in there...

Ive told my sister, and a couple close gf's. and my bf (he isnt happy)

fides I'm due on feb 8 from the online calculation. I have yet to see my ob/gyn since I just found out I'm pregnant last week from an ept test. my preggo symptoms are already underway..breasts feel sore and fuller :holly: im breaking out like crazy- i feel like a pimply 16 yr old :cry: feel tired all the time and very emotional :sad2: this is my very FIRST BABY SO IM REALLY NERVOUS.

hey there, i just found outlast week im pregnant - im super nervous of telling my friends and family- and I was wondering when do you think is a good time to start tellingeveryone? I should be 4 wks in....

I've told one of my friends, but noone else will be told until after a twelve week scan if I get that far. x x x

Have any of you ladies told anyone?? I just told my mum, sister and sis in law... Going to tell the rest later lol

I have told both mine and dh's moms, my dad, sister inlaw and my two best friends. Main reason being I did not tell them last time until after the mc. I felt kinda awful that they did not get the joyful part but did get the sorrowful part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->