February 2013 Love Bugs

I just got the mam set at argos too! (well had to reserve instore as none for delivery). Love it such fab price.

Thanks- just trying to remember to eat and drink often as I do tend to forget :/

I looked at that set, but ( I know this is going to sound odd) but I dont like the colour of it, and if it is going to sit in my kitchen I really want something that I dont mind looking at.

I constantly have a glass of water sitting beside me as I could go for hours without drinking if it wasnt there - I am also just about to open a packet of cheesy wotsits (my craving) im not hungry but I just realised that they are there.

Just try to keep your strength up and if you are not feeling well, little bits of food every hour or so really helps.

lol its very bright but couldnt resist the price. We have a small kitchen so it will be stored away when not using it anyway, this is what I did before. Or keep it in microwave as we dont currently own a microwave lol and will only be buying one for this purpose. x

Hi all, felt bit nauseous today so drove to school and ended up having that horrible faint feeling when you feel swishing in your ears and it all goes black. I ended up slumping on my car and one of the other mums drove me home :( So now my car is at school. I came back and had a smoothie and a cereal bar and led down for half an hour. Feel bit better now and not faint but gosh my head is pounding. :( xxx

OH goodness. Best advice I've been given is to always have food on you. Keep bars or something easy in your purse:flower:

I want to get the Tommee Tippee bottles too but friend of mine said she got a whole bunch had them sterilized and ready and then the baby wouldn't take them :dohh: Had to buy all new ones from Dr. Brown....that's been putting me off buying bottles and diapers - had this great plan to buy a pack every week in different sizes and be stocked up only to have read that some didnt fit their baby's body type at all and leaked :( guess ill have to just buy a variety!

Couldn't sleep so here I am awake 2hrs earlier than normal. But bonus is I get to have my gender scan in tminus 4 hrs 43 minutes
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Last night had a dream it was a girl - so that makes 2 boy dreams and 2 girl dreams ha, not sure what to make of that!

hehe I have had 4 blue dreams and 2 pink. So strange, I have bonded with both the pink and blue dream baby. lol

Hi all, felt bit nauseous today so drove to school and ended up having that horrible faint feeling when you feel swishing in your ears and it all goes black. I ended up slumping on my car and one of the other mums drove me home :( So now my car is at school. I came back and had a smoothie and a cereal bar and led down for half an hour. Feel bit better now and not faint but gosh my head is pounding. :( xxx

OH goodness. Best advice I've been given is to always have food on you. Keep bars or something easy in your purse:flower:

I want to get the Tommee Tippee bottles too but friend of mine said she got a whole bunch had them sterilized and ready and then the baby wouldn't take them :dohh: Had to buy all new ones from Dr. Brown....that's been putting me off buying bottles and diapers - had this great plan to buy a pack every week in different sizes and be stocked up only to have read that some didnt fit their baby's body type at all and leaked :( guess ill have to just buy a variety!

Couldn't sleep so here I am awake 2hrs earlier than normal. But bonus is I get to have my gender scan in tminus 4 hrs 43 minutes

Last night had a dream it was a girl - so that makes 2 boy dreams and 2 girl dreams ha, not sure what to make of that!

Good luck with your gender scan, im waiting until little one makes an appearance to find out :wacko:

I am only going to buy one or two packs of nappies and see how we get on with them, it wont be the hardest thing to get after baby comes, although im not sure if my OH would get the right thing!

I am so glad that it is friday and better than that, I only have 3 days to work next week, I finish on wed, I have my scan on thursday and then we head on a cruise on Saturday - last holiday with just OH and I - my stepson will be at school so he cant go with us! I cant wait to get away :happydance:

past few days ive been really feeling my heart beating feels really fast to me and makes me feel alil bit yucky but pulse etc is normal:shrug: is that cos everything being pushed up?

:happydance: good luck today!

past few days ive been really feeling my heart beating feels really fast to me and makes me feel alil bit yucky but pulse etc is normal:shrug: is that cos everything being pushed up?

Probably that and you are pumping a lot of blood for you and baby

It's the excess blood flow. Your heart has to pump harder to accommodate it. It scared me to death too and I went to my OB to get checked out. He said it's completely normal and he sees it ALL the time in pregnant women.

Good luck at your gender scan!! Only a couple more hours now! :happydance:

Hey yall, been a little MIA since I joined, but I found out yesterday we're team :blue:! Course we'll have to reconfirm next week if DH can get off and if he can't then we'll be reconfirming at 20 weeks! I am dying to tell, but only 2 ppl even know I'm pg...sigh, telling really soon though!

Hey yall, been a little MIA since I joined, but I found out yesterday we're team :blue:! Course we'll have to reconfirm next week if DH can get off and if he can't then we'll be reconfirming at 20 weeks! I am dying to tell, but only 2 ppl even know I'm pg...sigh, telling really soon though!

Yay! Another little boy! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Congrats!

Maybe they never bother to measure my belly because I don't really have one :rofl:
Kind of pointless to measure if there's no bump.
Congrats on team blue 3xscharmer!

Congrats on team blue 3xscharmer!

I think that we may have our first movements, well they feel more like little flicks deep down in my belly at the minute, I have felt it twice today while I have been sitting in work. Im so excited. Movement means that everything is ok in there!! :thumbup:

Is anyone else still wearing their regular pants? They're low rise, so I expect that makes it easier to wear for longer into the pregnancy.

Is anyone else still wearing their regular pants? They're low rise, so I expect that makes it easier to wear for longer into the pregnancy.

not me been wearing prego pants since 6 weeks:haha: and leggings have now become to tight:shrug:

feeling more kicks and wiggles atm:cloud9: makes it seem real now theres a tiny little person inside me who will be meeting so soon with how fast its going yikes

ive just realised its friday already:O the weeks seem to be flying past monday im18 weeks! holy molly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->