February 2013 Love Bugs

My belly measured at 20 yesterday, a couple days shy of 16 weeks. I have had two ultrasounds showing one baby but she said shes not ruling out twins till my 18 week ultrasound. I think I'm just stretched because this is baby #3.

sometimes a little bean consistently hides behind the other one...you never know!
We've been picking up what sounds like a double heartbeat on our at home doppler, one is a whipping sound and one a galloping sound. DH is freaking out "that doesn't sound right!" I'm wondering if the sound waves in combination with the angle of the baby could be causing it. At 17 w the top of my uterus is at my belly button. Of course this is child #6

Cute!

Definitely a bump there though....do you have a really long torso? Good for bump smuggling :thumbup:

I think it's an average torso, but I am 5'7", so I'm sure that helps give some extra room.

really crampy in my lower tummy and back hope i havent done any damage with scraping the wallpaper really sore:shrug:

really crampy in my lower tummy and back hope i havent done any damage with scraping the wallpaper really sore:shrug:

Put your feet up and relax now missy :hugs:

I have been making home made crisps/potato chips. They are gooooooood :)

Put your feet up and relax now missy :hugs:

I have been making home made crisps/potato chips. They are gooooooood :)

hubbys making me but i really cant rest knowing how much needs done by tuesday morning:haha: stupid germany and having to remove everything from the flat including kitchen sink:dohh:

congrats on pink Jojo!

Lovely bump seity :)

Today my mom and her hubs are coming to go do some shopping :happydance: She doesn't know we're team blue yet so big day! We're hoping to get the crib but now I don't know which one I want - I was sold on the Jenny Lind crib but rethinking it too feminine for a boy : /

Thinking a woodland theme (brown/orange/cream/aqua) for the room! Hard choice because I don't want anything too babyish...more vintage meets modern...

past few days ive been really feeling my heart beating feels really fast to me and makes me feel alil bit yucky but pulse etc is normal:shrug: is that cos everything being pushed up?

My heart has been racing since about 2 weeks before i found out i was pg! I remember as i thought i was ill!!! but I told midwife and she said it was quite normal, just dont take the stairs 2 at a time etc!!! I thought it would go away after 12 weeks, but im still suffering!!! It races even when i'm just sitting down!!!

That sounds normal Rem. Your heart rate increases by 10 bpm or more during pregnancy, plus around this time our blood flow increases dramatically.
How was your iron levels during your first blood. If your concerned you can always get another blood test to see if your anemic.

I am 5ft 1 too hehe shortie :D

I got OH out of bed and we went down the quay as kids wanted to go crabbing lol.
x

Hello ladies hope ure all well:thumbup:
So i havent felt nothing at all since i last posted so i think it must of been wind and not baby:shrug:

Im finding babys hb now all the time and its so reasuring im so glad i brought a dopler in the end, just can not wait till i really start feeling movments. Got a midwife app on wednesday then my 20 week scan on 4th oct (where we find out the sex) tgen got high risk pregnancy clinic on 10th oct. Really think were having a girl this time id so much love a boy but im not highly fussed as long as its healthy thats all that counts. Just over 3 more weeks then we find out really cant wait feels like i been waiting for ever now:wacko:

Hey ladies, how is everyone!

Future - I havent felt movements either and I am nearly 18 weeks :(

I am so happy at how everyone seems to be getting along great in thsi trhead :D

I am a bit worried, on my bikini line on top where normally the low rise jeans are settles, I have a red spot that feels swollen and hurts when I press it... it doesnt look like a bite.. no idea what it is...

Cud it b like a boil hun u can get then under ure armpits and in the groan area there norm likerd lump kinda pea sized and they r painfull wen u toutch. Or it cud b a bite is it itchy?:hugs:

Hey ladies, how is everyone!

Future - I havent felt movements either and I am nearly 18 weeks :(

I am so happy at how everyone seems to be getting along great in thsi trhead :D

I am a bit worried, on my bikini line on top where normally the low rise jeans are settles, I have a red spot that feels swollen and hurts when I press it... it doesnt look like a bite.. no idea what it is...

Could be an ingrown hair - they tend to puff up in sensitive spots...

I forgot to mention the ultrasound tech told me I had an anterior placenta - didn't know that! I've noticed my movements feel more like just a mass moving (little like gas or something but I know it's not) but I do feel some flicks. Started feeling it standing and sitting since Friday - he's been moving like crazy in there every few hours.

I bet you ladies are getting movement but just thinking it's gas or something...but everyone is different - my girlfriend didnt feel her little guy until almost 23 weeks!:flower:

I have a anterior too and I feel the movements a lot less compared to my first.

:haha:its funny u shud say that because wen i did feel those movments it felt just like gas but without the gas if u know wat i mean lol. Almost felt like bubbles poping. Ive felt nothing since but i know baby is very active because u can hear him on the dopler, sounds like hes having a blast in there hehehe little monkey.
Im not 100% sure but i think my placenta is at the front to, ill ask at my next scan.

Maaaaannnnnn i cant sleep.im wide awake and its 02:26 am :wacko:

think my lil lady is going to be a night owl feel nothing really during the day and then nightime full on kicks and wiggles usualy just as im trying to nod off she was really active last night:cloud9: love the regularity of feeling her each night now

another night owl baby here too but I dont feel the baby much at all at the moment. Still, not long till we all get dug in the ribs lol.

I swear the baby is right on my bladder. I go to pee about 6 times a night!

another night owl baby here too but I dont feel the baby much at all at the moment. Still, not long till we all get dug in the ribs lol.

I swear the baby is right on my bladder. I go to pee about 6 times a night!

lol same here shes quite low down where i feel all the movements at first i thoight it was wind but too strong a feeling and feels like somebody flicking and poking me from inside:cloud9: 18 weeks tomorrow and 8 days till my scan :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->