yep same clothes here too, I always wore under bump anyway x

congrats on team blue :D

Heres my 17week bump x

Attachments

• 423894_342155705876469_18222018jj69_n.jpg
    423894_342155705876469_18222018jj69_n.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
Well drumroll please....

We are team BLUE:blue::blue::blue: I asked him from 1-100% how sure he was and he said 100-110%!!!:cloud9:

My husband is over the moon and I am still in shock. Thought for sure we'd be pink! Makes 3 little boys for me and my two besties all preggers - can't get over that luck! I think I just had convinced myself it's taking a minute to set in! Baby was moving and kicking everywhere and looked great.

I should have known from the lack of blues on here though one was for me haahaa!

Well drumroll please....

We are team BLUE:blue::blue::blue: I asked him from 1-100% how sure he was and he said 100-110%!!!:cloud9:

My husband is over the moon and I am still in shock. Thought for sure we'd be pink! Makes 3 little boys for me and my two besties all preggers - can't get over that luck! I think I just had convinced myself it's taking a minute to set in! Baby was moving and kicking everywhere and looked great.

I should have known from the lack of blues on here though one was for me haahaa!

Congrats! :happydance:

I just found out I have Gestational Diabetes, Have an appointment with diabetes educator and dietician tomorrow. Already purchased Accu Check.

oh, no! :hugs:

I THINK ive started feeling kicks/punches has happend at least 4times today alone just like flicks from inside started last night when i woke up was just laying and kept feeling it:shrug:
awww, congrats! :)

Hi everyone :hi: Been missing in action as I moved on Friday and then came down with my first ever UTI, it was truly horrific :nope:

awww, so sorry :hugs:

I am wondering though, why can't I feel baby, :( I keep reading that you lovely ladies feel them flutter or kick etc etc, but I only feel what I know is just bowel movements or gas or something and I just can't feel or distinguish baby! Any idea if that is normal or should I worry?

If your placenta is in the front, you won't feel it for a while. or, you may not just realize what you're feeling is the baby. :flower: Baby will get stronger and you'll feel it more as time goes.

Is anyone else still wearing their regular pants? They're low rise, so I expect that makes it easier to wear for longer into the pregnancy.

i'm still in my normal skirts, but i'm already in maternity tops. I didn't make the switch until 20 weeks last time around b/c i don't wear tight clothes to begin with, but this time, well... :blush:

So looks like I may be Team :pink: but will let you all know for sure in a few weeks!

Hey ladies,
Thought I'd come update you and let you all know I'm team :pink:! Very very happy indeed.
<3
xoxox

Just found out that we are team Pink!
Our little lady Florence Kathleena Angelique

hi everyone , how is everyone doing
my due date changed to 15th feb :)

Hey yall, been a little MIA since I joined, but I found out yesterday we're team :blue:!

congrats to all of you - front page updated (starting to look a little more colorful!) - sorry for not being on to update the last couple days... :)

Aww CONGRATS tntrying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another blue bump!!!!!!!!! Yay our little boys are catching up!!!!

Congrats to all the ladies who had gender scans!

Great to see a couple more :blue: bumps too!

busy busy busy then lol.

OH worked late so he is still in bed (grrr) trying to wake him up but to be fair, I have my own car so could go without him but would prefer to do something together.

Hiya! Just doing housework here this weekend, what an exciting life I lead :rofl:

How about you? x x x

busy busy busy then lol.

OH worked late so he is still in bed (grrr) trying to wake him up but to be fair, I have my own car so could go without him but would prefer to do something together.

lol bless him maybe give him a extra hour then wake?

I have a wedding today!! OH is gone hunting and I am standing in a wedding.

Congrats on team pink jojo! Congrats on team blue tntrying!
I plan to swap out our king bed for a queen this weekend. Hope that will make enough room for us to fit a bassinet in the room in a few months time.
Since you all are sharing your much more impressive bumps. Here's my 18 week bump:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=473223&d=1347106796

Awww your bump is so cute! :cloud9:

I have a tiny bump hidden under the flabby jelly belly, I can;t wait to look pregnant and not fat x x x

Congrats on team pink jojo! Congrats on team blue tntrying!
I plan to swap out our king bed for a queen this weekend. Hope that will make enough room for us to fit a bassinet in the room in a few months time.
Since you all are sharing your much more impressive bumps. Here's my 18 week bump:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=473223&d=1347106796

Cute!

Definitely a bump there though....do you have a really long torso? Good for bump smuggling :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->