February 2013 Love Bugs

I am definitely feeling some movements. :) I had a listen with my Doppler this morning, and some of the moving sounds were coinciding with what I was feeling on the inside. How exciting!!

On Friday night, we went to a wedding reception and my bump had its public debut. ;) Now that it's visible in tight clothes, there was no mistaking my condition! I wore a tight red dress. I also learned that I don't mind people rubbing my bump, but DH hates when people are doing it! Haha! :haha:

I am definitely feeling some movements. :) I had a listen with my Doppler this morning, and some of the moving sounds were coinciding with what I was feeling on the inside. How exciting!!

On Friday night, we went to a wedding reception and my bump had its public debut. ;) Now that it's visible in tight clothes, there was no mistaking my condition! I wore a tight red dress. I also learned that I don't mind people rubbing my bump, but DH hates when people are doing it! Haha! :haha:

Awww. thats so exciting! I like wearing the form fitting stuff because it makes me look preggers and not tubby!

cant wait to feel movments ive normaly felt them by now so its a bit crappy not feeling a thing and being almost 17 weeks but as i said b4 my meds can make baby small so thats probebly why. really wish i had the money to get a gender scan im so desperet to know wat we r having and if everything is ok with baby. come on 4th october come on lol.:hugs:

Cud it b like a boil hun u can get then under ure armpits and in the groan area there norm likerd lump kinda pea sized and they r painfull wen u toutch. Or it cud b a bite is it itchy?:hugs:

Hmm it might be but I doubt it as it doesnt itch at all!
Painful yes though :(

Hey ladies, how is everyone!

Future - I havent felt movements either and I am nearly 18 weeks :(

I am so happy at how everyone seems to be getting along great in thsi trhead :D

I am a bit worried, on my bikini line on top where normally the low rise jeans are settles, I have a red spot that feels swollen and hurts when I press it... it doesnt look like a bite.. no idea what it is...

Could be an ingrown hair - they tend to puff up in sensitive spots...

I forgot to mention the ultrasound tech told me I had an anterior placenta - didn't know that! I've noticed my movements feel more like just a mass moving (little like gas or something but I know it's not) but I do feel some flicks. Started feeling it standing and sitting since Friday - he's been moving like crazy in there every few hours.

I bet you ladies are getting movement but just thinking it's gas or something...but everyone is different - my girlfriend didnt feel her little guy until almost 23 weeks!:flower:

Hmm that is very true, it might actually be that, now that I think about it it does feel like ingrown hairs to me!

Any idea if my doctor should actually tell me if I have anterior placenta or not? since I dont feel anything! not even on an empty or full stomach, lying down standing up nothing! I would think he would say something if something is different with my placenta... ill ask after tomorrow as I have a screening then :)

Awwwww you must have looked really gorgeous!!! :D Can't you upload a picture from that wedding here for us to see? Please!?

have my scan 2nd october hope baby is great
really not sure this time what im having lol

i think im having a girl but my OH is adamant its a boy. he was sure the last time it was a boy and he was right so it will b interesting to c if he is right this time to. id love another boy i find them alot easier than girls lol but if its a girl ill still b happy as long as shes healthy:hugs:

We hopefully find out what we are having tomorrow :wacko:

I really think :blue:....but we will see!

awwwww hun ure so lucky u dont have to wait till 20 weeks i thunk the next 3 weeks r gonna drag. if we had the money i wud for sure get a gender scan done this week i dont no how im gonna last another 31/2 weeks i want to know now lol:hugs:

awwwww hun ure so lucky u dont have to wait till 20 weeks i thunk the next 3 weeks r gonna drag. if we had the money i wud for sure get a gender scan done this week i dont no how im gonna last another 31/2 weeks i want to know now lol:hugs:

It is an early anatomy scan we are having because of some family history of medical issues (my brother and SIL lost a baby late on due to a heart issue)

We are paying for the scan because the NHS were being very slow to agree to it but I do understand we are really lucky to be in a position to be able to 'buy' reassurance :hugs:

yeah i understand hun my pregnancy is really high risk i had a scan at 5 6 13 and 15 weeks but she wudent check the sex because she just wanted to make sure baby is developing ok. i think she cud of looked really but she just said id have to wait till my 20 week scan.:wacko:

evening ladies just swinging past i was due with you all :angel: thought id give u an update ive for my :bfp: thankyou all fro being here for mw for my loss <3 u all!

awwwwww massive congrats on ure new pregnancy hun thats wonderfull news. and its so lovely of u to let us know how u r. i prey u have a very healthy and happy 9 months :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->