February 2013 Love Bugs

I know what you mean about going fast! I thought my 2nd pregnancy went fast but this is unreal! I'll be 19 weeks on Wednesday :wacko: Thats nearly half way!

Fibrogel works, I can't stand the stuff though :rofl: Also slowly increasing your fibre intake can help, just don't go fibre crazy to begin with as erm.. it will block you up more :rofl:

I am seeing my MW on friday and will ask her for some suggestions, cos I have the same problem and am asking to be put on iron suppliments so that will make it a million times worse x x x

hay i didnt know that hun. well ive started eating aa breakfast thats high in fiber also i drink fruit smoothies. ive fiber gel in the past and i have to agree with u its nasty:haha:

yeah i c my m/w on wednesday so i was gonna ask. im on high dose folic acid so i dont think that helps at all:wacko:

i cant even sit down properly today because its just so sore where i really forced my self to go:blush:

ive heard goats milk is suppose to b good but im not to sure if u can have it wen ure pregnant and i bet it tastes disgusting:wacko:

ahhhhh hun i just wish it was easy to go. men never seem to have problems like this there so lucky, its always us womon who have to suffer and they have the nerve to call them selfs the stronger sex hmmmmmmmmmm id like to c them goin through all the stuff we do lol:hugs:

Haha most men would be quivering wrecks going through pregnancy stuff :rofl:

I think baby has liked the strange foods I have eaten today, I have been feeling kicks for about 2 or so hours now! :haha: x x x

wow hun how exciting. i thought i felt something again last night but cant b 100% sure:wacko:

Hopefully you feel some more soon :)

I didn;t think i would feel anything for ages as I have an anterior placenta, this baby just likes booting the hell out of me :haha:

heres my 18 week bump i feel bigger today

Attachments

• 18 weeks.jpg
    18 weeks.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
On our way home from our early anatomy scan. Baby is looking perfect and has a perfect heart which is the most important thing that we needed reassurance about.

We also found out it is another little GIRL!!! :pink: :pink: :pink:

Brilliant news, congrats on your little girl :cloud9: x x x

On our way home from our early anatomy scan. Baby is looking perfect and has a perfect heart which is the most important thing that we needed reassurance about.

We also found out it is another little GIRL!!! :pink: :pink: :pink:

awwww congrats on team pink two little ladies :cloud9:

I don't know if you all remember me but I was posting on here in June and July as I was pregnant with twins. You all were very helpful and supportive through my miscarriage in July and I wanted to give you an update eventhough I guess I need to find a more applicable forum now :(. I had my D&C July 17th and about two weeks ago I found out that I apparently got pregnant within a week and a half of my miscarriage! Very surprising! But things are going well so far and we are excited (and nervous). Just wanted to let you all know the good news.

I don't know if you all remember me but I was posting on here in June and July as I was pregnant with twins. You all were very helpful and supportive through my miscarriage in July and I wanted to give you an update eventhough I guess I need to find a more applicable forum now :(. I had my D&C July 17th and about two weeks ago I found out that I apparently got pregnant within a week and a half of my miscarriage! Very surprising! But things are going well so far and we are excited (and nervous). Just wanted to let you all know the good news.

Congrats!:happydance:
Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Very good news for you. Hoping things go well for this little one!:flower:

Welcome Mummy!

Congrats Amelie!! :happydance:

I love all these bump pics!

turned 17 weeks yesterday!! So happy that everything is going well so far xx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->