February 2013 Love Bugs

evening ladies just swinging past i was due with you all :angel: thought id give u an update ive for my :bfp: thankyou all fro being here for mw for my loss <3 u all!

yay!!!!!! Congrats!! Soooo happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance:

10 days till my next scan!!! Can't wait to hear I have a very healthy baby in there, I'm guessing I do with all the kicks I get already :happydance: , and can't wait to hear boy/girl and do some shopping!!!

We are going to get a private 3d scan done at about 23 weeks just because I have never had one and to confirm boy/girl.

I think I might do a private scan around that too. This will probably be the last so a extra peek would be nice.

Hey ladies my big gender scan is tomorrow, so excited. I'm actually really nervous too, because when i had this scan with DS, we found out he had a cleft lip. I'm so scared of history repeating itself. He is absoluttly fine, but I couldn't put another baby through all that stress and operations again. It will be nice for them to say, all is well, and I can choose whether I breastfeed or bottle feed and use a normal bottle, not a squeezy one!!!
On the upside, I'm looking forward to seeing bubs thrashing about in there. Hope he/she keeps legs open!!

18 weeks today and got a full night sleep last night:happydance:followed by heaving on my breakfast this morning and then being sick ah well can't have it all:haha:

Good luck for all gender scans. I just need to wee all the time cause I am having to drink all the time!

I'm sooo hungry :brat: Must. not. stuff. my. face :rofl:

So many gender scans coming up :cloud9: I did consider having a private scan this time, but decided to use the money to treat the kiddies before baby arrives instead. x x x

wriggler I was very tempted too but with christmas looming and back to school etc we just didnt have the money! Not long now though! xx

had good nights sleep last for a change :)
looking forward to 2nd for 20 week scan
wanted gender scan but cant get one on a decent date

Morning everyone,

Only 3 days until my 20 week scan, am really starting to look forward to it.

Well, I can give everyone a laugh this morning, I just went to the bathroom and (sorry if TMI) everything was a shade of red! I nearly had a heart attack thinking that something was happening to baby. That was until I calmed down and realised that for the last 2 days at lunchtime I have had a salad with a lot of beetroot on it - hence the reason for the red. If anyone had of heard me in the bathroom they would have wondered what was going on - shock then laughter......it could only happen to me!!

Hey ladies my big gender scan is tomorrow, so excited. I'm actually really nervous too, because when i had this scan with DS, we found out he had a cleft lip. I'm so scared of history repeating itself. He is absoluttly fine, but I couldn't put another baby through all that stress and operations again. It will be nice for them to say, all is well, and I can choose whether I breastfeed or bottle feed and use a normal bottle, not a squeezy one!!!
On the upside, I'm looking forward to seeing bubs thrashing about in there. Hope he/she keeps legs open!!

Good luck with your scan :) xxx

Shhh lets not mention Xmas yet :rofl: What with baby stuff, Dylans birthday and then Xmas I am going to be skint! :haha:

Seriously though we are doing everything on a budget this year, the kids are still of an age where they won;t care how much they get and we are just getting baby essentials instead of everything that looks pretty like the last 2 times so we shouldn't be too bad :) x x x

I had a set budget but realisticly it will be less than planned but I am sure the children will survive lol x

Esp when they get stuff all year round. Example today I saw a ds game for DD for £7.99 I thought it was good price so just got it. Really I should hold out till christmas but I never do. I just like to get them stuff now and then.

Next main payout (after car MOT etc) is my pram x

Good luck with your scan :) xxx

good luck with ure scan hun. :hugs:

:rofl: I don't know, but whoever is speeding time up needs to stop :rofl:

I can't beleive we will be 20 weeks soon, thats crazy, I'm sure it was only yesterday I got my BFP :rofl: x x x

i know wat u mean i feel like this pregnancy is goin so fast and i dont want it to as i know ill miss my bump wen baby is born. im really trying to cherish every moment. i cant believe im gonna b 17 wks tommorow, it just seems that since i hit 12 weeks its flown by, its crazy lol.:flower:

however the one thing im not enjoying at the moment is i have severe contipation ive managed to go today after 5 days of nothing and it was just so painfull im now sat down trying to relax but i got so much pain down there and it feels so sore and burns. sorry TMI:blush:

anyone no wat really works to stop u being constipated?
ive heard prewn juice but i cant stand it is there any other way thats more pleasent?
:shrug:

Fibrogel works, I can't stand the stuff though :rofl: Also slowly increasing your fibre intake can help, just don't go fibre crazy to begin with as erm.. it will block you up more :rofl:

I am seeing my MW on friday and will ask her for some suggestions, cos I have the same problem and am asking to be put on iron suppliments so that will make it a million times worse x x x

Hi can I join you

I was in the March 2013 group but at my scan they moved me to 26th Feb :) This is baby number 4 and has been completely different to my last 3 pgs. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->