February 2013 Love Bugs

Whisper - Lovely bump. Puts mine to shame. LOL
Congrats on a girl Amelie!
If this pregnancy is like my last one 19 weeks will be halfway for me. :haha:

I am n so much pain at the moment, today my SPD decided to spread to the back of my pelvis, I was hoping it would hold off a few more weeks :cry:

Our lovely second daughter :flower:

https://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q158/lissylops1/P8260900.jpg

Huge congratulations on your 2nd daughter, I'm sure they will have such a special bond :cloud9:

:sleep: i am so tired right now i could quite happily go to sleep

Another girl at my work has just told us that she is also pregnant (5 weeks) so there wont be that much of a gap between us :D but its nice to have someone else to talk babytalk with :D

Had another very strenous day at work the other day so had a small bleed again but consultant isnt worried so nor am i, just think i pushed/pulled too hard and tore something again.

Im begining to wonder if this ward is the right ward for me, ive had such a crap time, the past 16 months have been hellish and ive been battling to keep afloat. I came here newly qualified and got no support, no help,nothing and the manager wonders why i had a break down at christmas:dohh: and now despite me working my arse off it turns out that they still are not happy with me, i mean if they dont give me any feed back how can i know what to improve on.

Rota can you not move or change trusts? I always check on the nhs website and there are loads of jobs my way- hertfordshire. You should be enjoying your job!

Welcome to the new lady- sorry I've skimmed through, didn't catch your name!

Ahh Amelie she looks beaut! Is she sucking her thumb?

Love reading the positive stories after miscarriages people who was on here suffered!
Xx

Ahh mine looks like yours but her thumb is in her mouth, just amazing. They look so perfect even at this early stage x

On our way home from our early anatomy scan. Baby is looking perfect and has a perfect heart which is the most important thing that we needed reassurance about.

We also found out it is another little GIRL!!! :pink: :pink: :pink:

Woooow Such great news Amelie!! I am so happy for you and welcome to Team Pink :yipee:

I don't know if you all remember me but I was posting on here in June and July as I was pregnant with twins. You all were very helpful and supportive through my miscarriage in July and I wanted to give you an update eventhough I guess I need to find a more applicable forum now :(. I had my D&C July 17th and about two weeks ago I found out that I apparently got pregnant within a week and a half of my miscarriage! Very surprising! But things are going well so far and we are excited (and nervous). Just wanted to let you all know the good news.

Ofcourse we remember you ScaredMommy! Congrats on the new :test: and GOOD LUCK!

:sleep: i am so tired right now i could quite happily go to sleep

Another girl at my work has just told us that she is also pregnant (5 weeks) so there wont be that much of a gap between us :D but its nice to have someone else to talk babytalk with :D

Had another very strenous day at work the other day so had a small bleed again but consultant isnt worried so nor am i, just think i pushed/pulled too hard and tore something again.

Im begining to wonder if this ward is the right ward for me, ive had such a crap time, the past 16 months have been hellish and ive been battling to keep afloat. I came here newly qualified and got no support, no help,nothing and the manager wonders why i had a break down at christmas:dohh: and now despite me working my arse off it turns out that they still are not happy with me, i mean if they dont give me any feed back how can i know what to improve on.

Well I am quite surprised you don't have any support, that is what I call bad management! Isn't there anyone you could possibly talk to? :flower:

Hi everyone! So glad to hear everyone is doing great and love all the gender reveals! Congrats to all those who have found out!

Is anyone else experiencing a sudden burst of energy again?!?! I am and its fantastic! I am starting to feel human again :)

P.S. I felt the first kicks the other night, it was pretty awesome. :)

Hi ladies!! Back from my 3 weeks holiday & trying to go back to normal soon.

Congrats to those who already know the gender. I still have to wait another 3 weeks to find out. Very exciting!!

Hi everyone! So glad to hear everyone is doing great and love all the gender reveals! Congrats to all those who have found out!

Is anyone else experiencing a sudden burst of energy again?!?! I am and its fantastic! I am starting to feel human again :)

P.S. I felt the first kicks the other night, it was pretty awesome. :)

Hey Amm!

Yes I have been cleaning, cooking, playing with my kitties and spending a lot of time shopping and out with my hubby and getting ready to finally kick start my days with energy for the first time in ages! I am glad you feel that way too :D Hope it sticks hehe

Awwww I thought I may have felt kicks today but dunno, she doesnt seem quiet on the U/S but she sure is in my belly! I wanna feel heeeeerrrrr :baby:

I cant change trusts as i dont drive (public transport is not an option) but i think i may have to look into moving wards/departments 6 months after i return from mat leave. I do love orthopedics and i love how my patients cover medical/care of the elderly/surgical/randomness, i dont want to give in and quit.

Its our 10th anniversary together this week,maybe by the next anniversary we could be married.

evening ladies just swinging past i was due with you all :angel: thought id give u an update ive for my :bfp: thankyou all fro being here for mw for my loss <3 u all!

I don't know if you all remember me but I was posting on here in June and July as I was pregnant with twins. You all were very helpful and supportive through my miscarriage in July and I wanted to give you an update eventhough I guess I need to find a more applicable forum now :(. I had my D&C July 17th and about two weeks ago I found out that I apparently got pregnant within a week and a half of my miscarriage! Very surprising! But things are going well so far and we are excited (and nervous). Just wanted to let you all know the good news.

congrats to you both - truly hope you are both carrying your healthy rainbow babies!

Hi can I join you

I was in the March 2013 group but at my scan they moved me to 26th Feb :) This is baby number 4 and has been completely different to my last 3 pgs. x

welcome!

and, congrats to the 3 of you with the latest :pink: bumps, Jojo, Claire, & Ameliee!

morning ladies
hardly slept last night and woke up early lovely ! lol
congrats to ladies who have found out i find
out 3 weeks today

Sorry! I just noticed is Glasgow where you live. I'm on my phone on my way to hospital for my heamathologist appt.

Just found out my friend has a gender scan same day as me too!

Lucozade for brekkie for me today! Done school run, walked dog and been to shops. x

I've been trying to get our flat organised, ready for when the baby comes. I use this website to organise life - flylady.net. It's really good, and my flat looks heaps better than it did 3 weeks ago. Everything's tidy and clean. Loving it. I hope it'll stay that way before the baby's born - that way, I won't have to worry too much about housework while looking after Baba. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->