February 2013 Love Bugs

I love flylady! Started it years ago but now its habit and I dont need it written down. Lucky we also moved and chucked away 85% of our stuff lol x

Morning everyone - here is my 19+2 Bump.

I have a feeling that I am going to be massive by the end of this!! :wacko:

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 5
Lovely bump step mum! I must try and get a picture of mine :)

I have thrush now and its horrible :( Whats the best thing to take for it ladies? x

Can I join you ladies? We are due 28th February :)

Eek thrush! Think I'm just about getting over it! Taken forever though. Natural yogurt is meant to be good.

I have started taking Acidophilus again and that I swear is miracle stuff against thrush!

Can I join you ladies? We are due 28th February :)

Eek thrush! Think I'm just about getting over it! Taken forever though. Natural yogurt is meant to be good.

I have started taking Acidophilus again and that I swear is miracle stuff against thrush!

Welcome and congrats.
Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

I can't get my Feb love bugs banner to come through :(

This is what I have in my signature

https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9...ebugssmall.png

Oh crap it didn't show up lol

[url]https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9...ebugssmall.png[/url]

It is this but with no spaces

Lovely bump step mum! I must try and get a picture of mine :)

I have thrush now and its horrible :( Whats the best thing to take for it ladies? x

Heard the same about natural yoghurt, I had it bad with DD it got infected and was green sorry for too much info!

Oh crap it didn't show up lol

[url]https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9...ebugssmall.png[/url]

It is this but with no spaces

The dots in the IMG URL after the 9 aren't actually part of the address. The full thing is https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9322/feblovebugssmall.png (if that comes up with dots in it, click the link and copy that. :))

morning ladies
hardly slept last night and woke up early lovely ! lol
congrats to ladies who have found out i find
out 3 weeks today

Morning! ooooo Exciting! Good luck! and thank you :D

I've been trying to get our flat organised, ready for when the baby comes. I use this website to organise life - flylady.net. It's really good, and my flat looks heaps better than it did 3 weeks ago. Everything's tidy and clean. Loving it. I hope it'll stay that way before the baby's born - that way, I won't have to worry too much about housework while looking after Baba. :)

Cool website hehe pretty funny too! I will give it a go!

PS: Fides can you correct my due date to 9th of February, my doctor has pushed it forward to that date :) Thank you!

Well, I had my 20 week scan today, and we are team :pink:
I am so happy. They said she is completely healthy to so that is an added bonus!!!!

I am so happy. They said she is completely healthy to so that is an added bonus!!!!

Oooo Rem congrats such good news and you were so worried bless you! Time to celebrate with that chocolate cake .. yum :D

By the way guys I did ask about my Placenta and the doctor told me it's at the back near the top so all is normal and I should be able to feel the baby kick but not to be impatient :( I wanna feel herrrrrrrrrr

Here is another question: VIP one too: Do U/S harm Beany? I got worried today as I have been having one every 2 weeks since I found out!

Holy Mo, more team pink! Congrats hun, team pink is on a role. I must be having a blue!

Yay! I think the banner works!! Thank you :) :) :)

Congrats on the pink bump.

US are really really safe for you and baby and don't harm at all. x

Oooo Rem congrats such good news and you were so worried bless you! Time to celebrate with that chocolate cake .. yum :D

By the way guys I did ask about my Placenta and the doctor told me it's at the back near the top so all is normal and I should be able to feel the baby kick but not to be impatient :( I wanna feel herrrrrrrrrr

Here is another question: VIP one too: Do U/S harm Beany? I got worried today as I have been having one every 2 weeks since I found out!

As far as I've experienced they dont harm baby!!! Baby just enjoys chasing it and kicking it!!! My DS had regular scans from 20 weeks and he was fine!

Thanks ladies you put my mind at ease :flower:

Maybe you could all also put my mind at ease at this half a jar of Nutella that I just ate? no? ok LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->