February 2013 Love Bugs

Congrats ladies on the the pink bumps! Cannot believe the number of February girls!!!

Congrats rem on team pink! Still shocked I've got a pink bump, confirmation on Friday.
Been sitting down at some points today and im certain I've felt a few big kicks :)

As for thrush I've taken the oral tablet and the stuff you insert down below- worked straight away but I don't know if you can take it whilst pregnant?
The natural yogurt didn't work for me but I think I had thrush really severe?

I think it's more girls than that...the newest ones aren't on there yet I believe. Maybe 3 more girls? I'm not positive!

No no I was wrong. I think it's only one (Rem) that hasn't been counted yet. So I think it's 13 girls and only 6 boys so far!

For thrush/yeast infection you can't take the pill during pregnancy. You can use the 7 day cream. The one day or 3 day don't work very well when you're pregnant, you really need 7 full days (according to my doctor and every website I've read). The safest one (Class B) is clotrimazole. The others (like miconazole) are Class C. My doctor said either are ok and I've used both during this pregnancy so far with no problems.

Wow, so many girls. Maybe us end of the month due dates will be all boys lol. Or all the ones waiting will be boys :)

Or maybe the scanner has said the sex of the babies are wrong! Just imagine! Ha ha

Or maybe the scanner has said the sex of the babies are wrong! Just imagine! Ha ha

Oh! Bite your tongue Jembug :haha:

Congrats on all the girl bumps!
11 more days for me! Little bun has been be-bopping all over. I feel just huge, but so happy to have a burgeoning bump to show off.
You would swear I was a 4 yr old boy and my bump was a penis, the way my hand gravitates to my midsection with as much force as the Earths gravitational pull.
Bump must be magnetic, and my hands are made of metal....whaaap! stuck! :haha:

It's like I am going purely by instinct, but I am convinced I'm having a boy. I just feel like it's a boy! I don't know how to explain it!

We won't know until February though, and we'll be completely happy either way. :)

It's like I am going purely by instinct, but I am convinced I'm having a boy. I just feel like it's a boy! I don't know how to explain it!

We won't know until February though, and we'll be completely happy either way. :)

Im the same - I will be over the moon either way.

20 week scan tomorrow so as long as all is good, this will be the last time we see our little one until it is born. I have a funny feeling that my dat might get moved by a few days tomorrow, baby was measuring 3 days ahead at the last scan so if it is still the same, then I will prob move to the end of January.....but who knows. Just keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well. Only 26.5 hours to go!

i thought boy too was so convinced then she said nope its "ein madchen" lol

offf to get the keys to our new flat today and then of to get more wallpaper, im knakerd andache like hell from yesterdays move:haha:

Thank you for all the advice on the thrush, I got a 7 day cream, so hoping it subsides soon :(

The cream normally works pretty quick. I had it bad with Ruby and was in so much pain, never knew it actually hurt so much! Hope you get better soon.

I caved and brought a gender scan for tomorrow! I blame pregnancy hormones, I wanted to be team yellow at first haha x

Hi all,
Congrats on all the little pink bumps :)
My little bean is wiggling around today, I have my 16 week check later on so am hoping to hear the heartbeat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->