February 2013 Love Bugs

The cream normally works pretty quick. I had it bad with Ruby and was in so much pain, never knew it actually hurt so much! Hope you get better soon.

I caved and brought a gender scan for tomorrow! I blame pregnancy hormones, I wanted to be team yellow at first haha x

Oh exciting!! I am so glad we found out. The excitement of not knowing was fun for a few weeks until you go to the store and start looking at things to buy. It was hard to find anything cute that was gender neutral especially on the big items like nursery decor.

Got our triple screen results - all negative :)

No no I was wrong. I think it's only one (Rem) that hasn't been counted yet. So I think it's 13 girls and only 6 boys so far!

You should see the pink bumps winning in the Poll in second tri hehe we keep winning by 3 or 4 girls, seems very strange that January is mostly boys and February is mostly girls :dohh:

The cream normally works pretty quick. I had it bad with Ruby and was in so much pain, never knew it actually hurt so much! Hope you get better soon.

I caved and brought a gender scan for tomorrow! I blame pregnancy hormones, I wanted to be team yellow at first haha x

Oh exciting!! I am so glad we found out. The excitement of not knowing was fun for a few weeks until you go to the store and start looking at things to buy. It was hard to find anything cute that was gender neutral especially on the big items like nursery decor.

Got our triple screen results - all negative :)

hehehe Awwww Good luck and I can't wait to hear what you are having Midnight :D

Grats on the negative screening tn :D

No no I was wrong. I think it's only one (Rem) that hasn't been counted yet. So I think it's 13 girls and only 6 boys so far!

You should see the pink bumps winning in the Poll in second tri hehe we keep winning by 3 or 4 girls, seems very strange that January is mostly boys and February is mostly girls :dohh:

Maybe I should move myself to Jan?? Me and my bump feel a bit inferior at him being a boy! :wacko:

Back from the mw, all good, heard the hb for the 1st time :) not got to see her now until 28 weeks! x

mines 3 weeks tommorow and im so excited i just can not wait. im adamant its a girl still even tho my OH swears he see boy bit at my 15 wk scan lmao:haha:
had midwife today and heard hb for the very first time out loud at 148 bpm thats girl isnt it?

on the other hand ive done the ring swing test again today and its still saying boy ive also done the baking soda test(just for fun) and irts also saying boy so cud my OH be right? hmmmmmmmmmmm im still convinced its a girl if it is a boy u just know my OH is gonna b all smug and I TOLD U SO lol.

anyway hope ure all well. i felt sick as hell wen i woke up this morning propper thought i was gonna chuck but thankfully i didnt. my only problem is I CANT POOOO lol sorry TMI:blush:

:hugs:

no idea! I really dont know. Can you all click on my journal link in sig to vote on my poll? x

how exciting hunny i cant wait to c piccys and hear all about it. sending u huggs:hugs:

Hee hee, this made me chuckle. We are trying to stay team yellow but this thread is making me want to find out :haha: I randomly said to DH the other day, 'shall I book us a private scan next week' to which he had a puzzled face and asked why and I said I was too impatient to wait another month until our next scan. It's only 3 weeks and 4 days away now.

And more girls as well! Yaye, hope everyone is keeping well at the moment. Still have the annoying headaches lingering and completly shattered all the time at the moment. Thinking of ringing the midwife as everything I read says I should be blooming and full of energy by now when to be honest I feel worse now than I did during the first tri, does anyone think I'm being silly?

ah hun bless ya if it helps i been feeling a bit crappy myself headaches and feeling tired to. c they say ure suppose to feel great in the 2nd tri but thats not true for every womon. my ms started we i hit 13 weeks it did with my son to. pregnancy is just different for everyone hunny but if ure worried it wont hurt to get in contact with ure mw:kiss::hugs:

Its gotten a little better for me but I so tired still! Im also waiting for the energy boost. Or maybe its chasing around a toddler thats making me so tired.

caved in today and brought pink pain for babas room, thinking il add in brown and white accents but we are decorating it v soon as the whole flat needs done,makes it so realllllllll:cloud9: and my next scan is tuesday it draged and then came round so fast!

Argh! It's so hard to stay Team Yellow, but I really want to stick to my guns. DH told me today that he wants to find out! Aaaaarrrggghh!!!! :haha:

So excited for everyone finding out. I can hardly wait for it to be mine turn!
I got a great deal on a car seat today off craigslist. Two bases, the seat, and a slip on cover to keep the baby warm all for $20 :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->