February 2013 Love Bugs

I live in Utah, the state with the greatest snow on earth. My dh is a really good driver in the snow we have driven in snow storms that i don't even know how we made it home. Lucky the hospital is close I would guess 5 miles away. I just hope the doc can make it to the hospital in the snow.

Ugh, this pregnancy is a harsh one for me! Been nauseous off and on all day for the last week or so, and too tired to do anything!! Hard to relax with a 3 1/2 year old in tow! Im hoping these next 5 weeks go by quick so i can start to feel semi normal again.. My poor house is soo messy! Anyone else feeling horrendous!?

I feel like this!! spent the last 2 weeks sitting on the couch reading, or just staring into space. My 2 yr old is losing the plot i think!!!! I felt nothing with my last pg, but this one is awful!!!

I am soooo tired even after going to bed at 10 and up at 7 :(

Best get these kids ready for school :)

wow it has taken me half an hour to catch up afte a few days of not getting on here!!
firstly snow, i just moved from the south to the north, uk, and apperently snow is hard, heavy and a nightmare!!! lots of hills too...very scared abot that!!!
I'm feeling so crappy still, which is good really. I cant go nearraw meat so well, except mince, as it makes me so sick!!! the smell lingers and i cant eat my dinner at all!!!
Still getting dizzy spells and slept for 2 hours yesterday during day, thanks to my lo having a nap!!! insomnia kicked in last night though, lay there for 2 hours wide awake!!! now im shattered!!!!
Glad everyone is doing well.
Jembug, u frightened me, glad its all ok though.

Can i join? I've just found out this week, and my EDD is 9th Feb (though I think it may be a bit later than that). xox Woo hoo.

im a bit worried about lack of symptoms ive had nausea on and off and sore boobs but thats about it oh and tired

Can I join too? I just found out 2 days ago. I'm due (apparently) on the 10th. This is my second, I had my first 8months ago. I'm so excited. Congratulations to all you February mummies to be!

Trying to wonder how fast I can do school run before rushing home to be sick!!

Oh no did you make it? maybe carry some paper bags around with you!! I'v not actually been sick while out yet, and often wonder what i'd do if i was on the motorway or something!!! quite a scary thought!

Oh no did you make it? maybe carry some paper bags around with you!! I'v not actually been sick while out yet, and often wonder what i'd do if i was on the motorway or something!!! quite a scary thought!

Managed it thanks to polos but didnt enjoy making the kids lunchboxes hehe!

I love digi's they are so much fun, I love theorising on how my levels are rising by how long it takes to proccess compared to the last one :rofl:

Then on th other hand I hate them because if I don't get my 3+ tomorrow I am going to cry my heart out. But I am a POAS addict and I know no matter how I try to resist i WILL pee on it :dohh: x x x

You'll be fine Hun, how did it go did you manage to resist the urge to POAS lol I caved and got my 3+ but just counting down the days for mw appointment. Last time she sent me for a dating scan straight away but not to sure if she will this time or not, really hope so just so I can get abit of reassurance and it feel more real iykwim. On the plus side ms is easing off slightly still rretching in the morning but much better, I think it was starting to confuse poor alfs abit lol he'd just look as if to say mum what the heck are you doing in there :haha: I just want to start buying cute little rompers and socks :cloud9:

Xx

I did the digi just now, 3+ :happydance: that has taken sooo much worry away as my hcg never got to 2k with my MCs and 2k+ is the requirement for 3+ :happydance: and it came up almost instantly!!!!!

I still have just under 2 weeks until my doctors appointment, then have to wait a while after that to see the midwife. I'm going to beg the doctor for a reassurance scan, I can't even try for a dating scan as I got pregnant 3 1/2 weeks after my last mc x x x

im due on 16th feb based on last bleep (12th may) however i was worried as cb digi was coming up at 1-2 weeks thuis morning still but just been to docs and she said that thats right as my cycles were about 34/35 days so conception is right as the length of my cycle before ovulation is nearly 3 weeks and then lp at another 2..that makes sense right? lol was so scared of loosing the baby but she has put my mind at ease and all other test lines are getting darker by the day so assume thats good? stupid cb worrying me..also looked in packet and theirs is based on 28 day cycle. will feel better afer first appointment with midwife after my hol..going to mexico for 2 weeks and scared about having a mc out there :-( xx:cry:

Ugh, this pregnancy is a harsh one for me! Been nauseous off and on all day for the last week or so, and too tired to do anything!! Hard to relax with a 3 1/2 year old in tow! Im hoping these next 5 weeks go by quick so i can start to feel semi normal again.. My poor house is soo messy! Anyone else feeling horrendous!?

I've been nauseous off and on as well and really tired. Certain smells seem to make it worse, bananas this morning :(.

Two things that are really helping are ginger ale and pretzel goldfish. I think I've gone through 3-4 bags of pretzel goldfish in the last week or so!

Hope you find some kind of snack to help your nausea. Eating a little something seems to help me a bit.

Hi ladies, pray your all well!! My ms seems to be getting worse as data proceed!! Cudnt even send my DD to nursary today as i was going to vomit my head off!! Really praying this will go away soon.. Tiredness and ms do not go lol!

welcome and congrats to the new ladies! let me know if i accidentally skipped anyone or gave you the wrong date... :flower:

I'm still feeling good, just extra gassy. 2 more weeks till my scan tick tick tick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->