February 2013 Love Bugs

I am due around 15th feb with Number 2.
H & H 9 months to everyone. x

My spotting has continued into today, has increased a tiny bit (although its still not a lot), and has a little pinkish/red mixed in and some tiny brown clots. I guess this is not good...:( Weirdly my HPTs are even darker this morning, they are now as dark as the control lines. My temp is still high too. Don't know what to think. Guess I can do is wait and see if the lines start fading or if my bleeding gets heavier. If I am having a MC then this is my 4th one. Just so frustrating!

I am sorry hun. That is so stressful. I really hope it's just weird ib. Fxd everything goes well. Can you call doc for a scan to find out whats going on?

Huge congrats MF!!!! :happydance:

I am sooo tired, and feeling really crampy today so I am soooo scared! Urgh just want to curl up and sleep til 12 weeks. Decided not to ring to ring the doctors for bloods today as I don't have the energy to walk all the way to the GPs and then all the way to the hospital then all th way home, I'll just do a digi in the morning :haha: x x x

I love digi's they are so much fun, I love theorising on how my levels are rising by how long it takes to proccess compared to the last one :rofl:

Then on th other hand I hate them because if I don't get my 3+ tomorrow I am going to cry my heart out. But I am a POAS addict and I know no matter how I try to resist i WILL pee on it :dohh: x x x

I am petrified and only told FOB and thats how it will stay until 12 weeks!!

How on earth and I going to do this on my own! agh!

I feel sick but that could be shock! lol xxxx

You will be fine hun :hugs: Once the shock wears off hopefully the panic will go as well :hugs: x x x

Im due the 20th February with my third OHs first so excited

H and H 9 months everyone Xx

Is anyone else scared to death there will be some kind of crazy snow storm when they go into labor? I live in washington state and when it snows here nearly everything shuts down. I can drive in the snow pretty well but not in labor, and my DH is a bit of a wuss when it comes to driving in the snow and ice

Is anyone else scared to death there will be some kind of crazy snow storm when they go into labor? I live in washington state and when it snows here nearly everything shuts down. I can drive in the snow pretty well but not in labor, and my DH is a bit of a wuss when it comes to driving in the snow and ice

Yes, I live in upstate NY, so we can get some good storms (although not this past year). I was worried first time around too and wasn't due till March.
My OH drives just fine in the snow, but I worry there could be a bad storm and they might close the roads.

I hadn't thought about that..."Snowstorms" in Nashville are about 3-5 inches :) Might as well be 20 though the way everyone acts haha...

I suppose thats one good thing abot the UK, our "snowstorms" are pitiful little things, although they do sent the entire country into meltdown :dohh: x x x

I did not even think about it until now. Oh man now I am scared.
Hopefully it will be a winter like the last one. [-o<

I'm due in Feb but in NZ so it's summer! So no worry of snowstorms yet but I may have to move to UK before I'm due and then I'll worry a little for sure.

Atlanta, Georgia just had a huge ice storm that shut down the city in January 2010. Given that I work for the primary response agency this could be interesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->