February 2013 Love Bugs

Anyone excited/scared/hoping there might be 2+ babies??

Terrified there might be 2!

My MIL has been praying for almost 2 years that there will be too. I'm kinda not on board with that. But, if there are two this will be my first and last go!

I'm still feeling good, just extra gassy. 2 more weeks till my scan tick tick tick...

I noticed the extra gas too not fun lol I swear I can't remember it with Alfie though so weird how different pregnancies are.

Wiggler so happy you got your 3+ this is so it for you Hun, stay positive!! :hugs:

Something new today, I can't stand the smell of my oven when something's cooking it's awful :sick: !! Xx

Thanks Charlotte :hugs:

Urgh I had the same earlier when I was cooking a jacket potato, hot oven smell is disgusting :sick: x x x

Now that it's been brought up that women who BF when they got pregnant have a 9% higher chance of twins, Im scared LOL

I dont know if Im getting a belly already because it's baby 4 and my last was just born a year ago, or if it's twins. I would be going from 3 to 5!!

Thanks Charlotte :hugs:

Urgh I had the same earlier when I was cooking a jacket potato, hot oven smell is disgusting :sick: x x x

Glad it's not just me lol my sense of smell is amazing but I had to ask ash to change his socks last night :sick: bleugh!!
My tiredness is sucking though, yet the more sleep I have the more tired I am, can't bloomin win

Xx

Ha ha for smells! Noodles made me feel sick and so did making a roast chicken! Got chilli and rice tonight, just made it and I survived! :) xx

I keep switching between being so hungry I feel faint and ill and never wanting to eat again as the thought makes me feel ill. I'm currently in the "I never want to eat again" phase. OH was not amused when I told him he was cooking dinner tonight lol x x x

Bf has twins already and Im happy to say there is only 1 in there!

I've just reached the stage of not eating. Up until today I've been able to work through the nausea and eat my required amounts of protein, fruits and veggies. Today I'm just doing good keeping the water down. Ugh... thank goodness it is Friday. I don't want to be at work. :(

I'm having a hard time eating because of the gas.

Now that it's been brought up that women who BF when they got pregnant have a 9% higher chance of twins, Im scared LOL

I dont know if Im getting a belly already because it's baby 4 and my last was just born a year ago, or if it's twins. I would be going from 3 to 5!!

Oh, I worry about this. My mum is a twin and there is always a chance I might have twins as it has skipped generations. After reading that I am more worried. Dont think I would be able to cope with twins and a 18 month. xx

I wonder when ill start to show as I'm pregnant 5 months after giving birth! OH mum is a twin and OHs brother has had twins

I've just it's 9x more chance.... Wow imdidmnot know that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->