February 2013 Love Bugs

Now that it's been brought up that women who BF when they got pregnant have a 9% higher chance of twins, Im scared LOL

Why do bf woman have more chance of twins...?

i wouldn't worry too much about statistical anomolies - they can find higher % chances for just about anything, i think - pretty sure tall women have ended up with a higher percentage of natural twins, so then they say if you are tall, you are more likely to have twins, etc - but really, i wouldn't worry about it if you fall into one of those statistical groups b/c i think we already have enough to worry about in early pregnancy as it is...

then again, having said that, watch someone in here end up with a set of twins! :haha: that would be really cool (as long as it's someone who is hoping for twins, lol)! :baby: :baby:

Just got back from my lil brothers girlfriends birthday dinner. I have to say it was so difficult to hold back the pregnancy news especially because they were all wondering why I was not drinking and why I am not going to the party at their house to drink. They know we have been trying so I lied and said I am taking metformin and can't drink. Plus DH is on call so that helped.

TWINS!!! id be excited, but they would be our first and last pregnancy.....its always a thought in my mind as my husband is an identical twin...so there is a chance!!!!!! i guess ill find out in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

twins, isnt that a natural fear that every pregnant woman has?? my grandpa is a twin, so who knows. Judging by my size at 7 weeks, i reckon im carrying a whole football team lol!!!! feel massive already!! by the way what is BF?
nausia snacks, oatmeal and raisin cookies or apples!! I could also eat a football team these last few days!!!
Anyone else broken out in spots? Its awful, I didnt even have them much as a teen, or my last pg. I was told that if you carry a girl you get extra hormones which makes you spotty...rubbish?? maybe, who knows!

Congrats all the new ladies xx

I feel like I am eating for 10 woke up in early hours and was awake for ages, had to stop myself from coming down for food lol

Hello lovelies!!!! I'm due February 24th, according to my ovulation date!! :happydance:

I hope I can join you? :)

Hello ladies,

Mind if I join?

I am due on February 1st woo hooo!

Had my reassurance scan on Tuesday gone and worked out at 6wk 4days.....say the little heart beat, got a good feeling that this is my forever baby :thumbup:

This is so exciting, no m/s as yet FANTASTIC but hey still early days although a small part of me really wants to get it just so I know all is ok.

I am convinced i'm having a girl as we only BD'd once in that month as my OH works away and it was 4-5 days before O going by my dates!! OH well tbh I'll take either. Just so happy to be here.

I hope all you ladies are ok, :hugs: to you all xxxx

i am an identical twin and was on clomid but going by the scan i had the ther day its just one phew

My Doctor told me that twins comes from the Mothers side only. Don't know if she knew what she was talking about or not though...lol.

We have twins on both sides but none in my moms immediate family.

i am an identical twin and was on clomid but going by the scan i had the ther day its just one phew

oh, wow! i've only known one set of identical twins - that must be quite a unique relationship between you and your sister. :)

we only have 4 date spots left to fill for the month - how exciting!! :happydance:

BF means breastfeeding :)

And yes from what I understand you have to have had twins on the moms side to make it mean anything. Twins on the dads side don't raise your chances any. BUT that doesnt mean it can't happen lol My DH has identical twin sisters.

Los of babies due around valentines day :cloud9:

My son is a halloween baby and my daughter is a may 1st (traditional May Day) baby so I have huge pressure to give this baby a special birthday too :haha: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->