February 2013 Love Bugs

Lady Luck - You sound JUST like me! :)

Hee hee....

You're two days in front of me! I'm rapidly becoming a bit of a sad-act - keep looking for people who's tickers are in the week after mine. :haha:

Cramped on lower right side of abdomen and spotting this am... Anyone else?? Hope it's implantation bleeding!!

Hey everyone! congrats on your BFP's!!! so exciting!!! i have been feeling nauseous and dizzy with sore boobs for a couple of days, did a preg test this morning and its a faint positive :D! I think i've estimated the 11th Feb but will have to wait for scans:D.

I am in shock because this was our first cycle trying for our second! he first one took about 6 months so it was a real shock!

Good luck everyone!

Is anyone else exhausted?

I'm already in bed at 8.15 on a Friday night!! So tired :sleep:

Is anyone else exhausted?

I'm already in bed at 8.15 on a Friday night!! So tired :sleep:

Me! Me! Pick me!! :yipee: Seriously I'm at that silly stage of tired when everything is getting a bit silly and giggly. Crash and burn scheduled for 21:00 hours.

I am ex-bleedin'-austed. Leaving the office in 12 minutes and counting.....:sleep:

Lol I was crying at friends today too :) monica and chandler got their twins :)

Same one! :haha:

Am so tired! Been working very hard all day... :rofl: Been reading the birth stories, drinking hot chocolate and firing off the occasional over-complicated email to make it look like I still know what I'm talking about. Still somehow very tiring though....:sleep:

And now I geniuinely believe that time has stopped. I have another two hours in the office and every time I look at the clock it's no more than 2 minutes later than it was last time. I may commandeer the conference room and curl up under the table. No one will notice.... :blush:

I am so glad im not working this time round, i dozed of on the couch this afternoon, until my 2yr old threw a train at me. if you fell asleep at work they may throw pens at you!!!

hi can i come in?im very cautiously pg with number 2!! i'm due 9th feb and so far have awful nausea, tiredness and slight cramps yesterday! xx

Hey everyone! congrats on your BFP's!!! so exciting!!! i have been feeling nauseous and dizzy with sore boobs for a couple of days, did a preg test this morning and its a faint positive :D! I think i've estimated the 11th Feb but will have to wait for scans:D.

I am in shock because this was our first cycle trying for our second! he first one took about 6 months so it was a real shock!

Good luck everyone!

Contests!!! Ive estimated the same due date! :) today light grown spotting and slight cramping... are you getting this? Bfps were pretty dark...

Good luck everyone!

Contests!!! Ive estimated the same due date! :) today light grown spotting and slight cramping... are you getting this? Bfps were pretty dark...

Hey, yeah had cramping but no spotting, going to do a digi in a couple of days just to see the 'pregnant' written on :D ......... defo think we should be buddies :D

I'm sooooo tired today too! I've been taking 15 min naps for the last week or so when my DD naps. Skipped it today and already regretting it, now I have to work in a few hours..ugh

i'm soooooooooo tired!!! what am i doing online?! :haha:

welcome to the new ladies! :)

i'm soooooooooo tired!!! what am i doing online?! :haha:

welcome to the new ladies! :)

You sound like me, so tired but still up at silly hours because I can can think about is babies lol

Tired times here too!

With spotting I had brown cm the day before my bfp so I would have been 3+2 when I got it x

Hi Ladies
Can I join you?
Just got my BFP at 10dpo :) this will be #2 for us. Very cautiously excited and nervous!!

Congratulations all round!!!

Are any of you getting early scans or have you got to wait til 12 weeks?

Hi ladies, Can I join u? I just got a surprise BFP yesterday and my DH and I were not even trying!!! But that aside I am very excited to be back in 1st tri again did not think for a second it would happen so soon!!!

Big congratulations to everyone. xxx

Hi Ladies
Can I join you?
Just got my BFP at 10dpo :) this will be #2 for us. Very cautiously excited and nervous!!

Congratulations all round!!!

Hi, Congratulations on your BFP. I noticed on your ticker that you breastfeed your little girl.I hope you don't mnd me asking if u are still feeding her now your pregnant? I only found out yesterday I was preg. I don't know what to do about breastfeeding. My wee girl is 10 months and feeds loads from me and I can feel my nipples getting sore already. I have heard that it is safe to continue but also heard it can cause early miscarriage. I really don't know what to do. Have you got any advice. I am confused and still in shock.

x

I want to get an early scan I just have to wait and see what doctor says on Tuesday...
I'm also sooooo very tired it's kinda unbelievable how tired I am and sooo bloated it's uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->