February 2013 Love Bugs

ive just had a neg test this morning so am keeping my signature clear for now and seeing what now happens in the next week :(, was suspicious as my nipples are now not sore and cervix had dropped a bit wonder if its the stress at work will let you know x

:hugs:

Hi can you remove me from the list please.

I had a chemical miscarriage at the weekend

I'm so sorry xtlcx. :hugs:

Welcome to all the new ladies! :happydance: Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months!

I woke up this morning not feeling preggo at all! This waiting thing is hard! I feel like these next three weeks until the first US are going to drag. I kind of want to test again. Please Lord let everything be ok and progressing properly. [-o<

Is anyone else having symptoms that come and go? Feel really good this morning and I should just be enjoying it, but . . .

How's everyone else doing?

Welcome to all the new ladies! :happydance: Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months!

I woke up this morning not feeling preggo at all! This waiting thing is hard! I feel like these next three weeks until the first US are going to drag. I kind of want to test again. Please Lord let everything be ok and progressing properly. [-o<

Is anyone else having symptoms that come and go? Feel really good this morning and I should just be enjoying it, but . . .

mine come and go to the only thing that is always there are my boobs they are still huge and a bit sore......im going to test again on friday ill be 5 weeks and it'll have been 1 1/2 weeks since my positive...and ill prob test again next week at 6 weeks to help pass the time:) and the week after at 7 weeks is my ultrasound. When is your first ultrasound?

i felt the same this morn my symptoms come and go if im honest i dont have many at all so did another test today and got my reasurance lol have always wanted to do a digi

Attachments

• digi test 6 weeks 2 days.jpg
    digi test 6 weeks 2 days.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 7

mine come and go to the only thing that is always there are my boobs they are still huge and a bit sore......im going to test again on friday ill be 5 weeks and it'll have been 1 1/2 weeks since my positive...and ill prob test again next week at 6 weeks to help pass the time:) and the week after at 7 weeks is my ultrasound. When is your first ultrasound?

Thanks! Mine are a bit sore, but only if I press and aren't any bigger yet. I tested on Monday and got a nice dark line. Think I will test again tomorrow, which will be 5 wks for me too. My first US is July 10 at 7w5d. Thought about moving it up, but I need to work on being patient. :haha:

i felt the same this morn my symptoms come and go if im honest i dont have many at all so did another test today and got my reasurance lol have always wanted to do a digi

hoping mu digi comes in the mail before friday if not ill use my first response and hopefully itll be here by next friday:)

Mine are almost non existent to begin with and come and go. Little bit hungry one day. Little bit gassy the next. Mostly I don't feel pregnant at all. I've never had MS, never did with the first one either. Probably the best indicator that I'm pregnant is that I actually have fingernails. I tested again at 6 weeks and got nice dark lines.

Awesome - thanks for that! And, yay! :happydance:

You are all making me feel so much better this morning! Thank you, thank you!!

Thanks! Mine are a bit sore, but only if I press and aren't any bigger yet. I tested on Monday and got a nice dark line. Think I will test again tomorrow, which will be 5 wks for me too. My first US is July 10 at 7w5d. Thought about moving it up, but I need to work on being patient. :haha:[/QUOim only a day behind you:) mine is on july 6th so ill be 7 weeks.

I don't feel pregnant at all!

Went and bought my vitamins today :)

Has anyone used Asda's own? £4.50 for the pack of 45? There wasn't much choice when I went earlier :haha: Used Pregnacare last time and they gave me agonising headaches :nope:

Xxx

Has anyone used Asda's own? £4.50 for the pack of 45? There wasn't much choice when I went earlier Used Pregnacare last time and they gave me agonising headaches

I had been taking pregnacare conception for a month before TTC and the only month that we were TTC, I then switched to Pregnacare Original and I have had no problems but I was looking at the reviews on Amazon and they dont agree with a lot of people.

What about Sanatogen Mum - to- be vitamins, I dont think that they are overly expensive and I ahve heard good reports about them.

Thanks for that, at least it's not just me then that didn't get on with Pregnacare!

I've bought the Asda pregnancy range now, they seem okay on the box, seem to have everything I need! Time will tell how I get on with them!

Xxx

Hi ladies! I just feel totally wiped out today. Zero energy. And sooo bloated. Anyone else bloated? x

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I am due Saturday 23rd February! I found out on Father's Day <3 I have got my first doctors appointment on Fri 29th - a bit far away I know!

I am hoping and praying we all have stickies and looking forward to our journey to FEBRUARY 2013! xxxxxx

Has anyone used Asda's own? £4.50 for the pack of 45? There wasn't much choice when I went earlier Used Pregnacare last time and they gave me agonising headaches

I had been taking pregnacare conception for a month before TTC and the only month that we were TTC, I then switched to Pregnacare Original and I have had no problems but I was looking at the reviews on Amazon and they dont agree with a lot of people.

What about Sanatogen Mum - to- be vitamins, I dont think that they are overly expensive and I ahve heard good reports about them.

I'm taking the Sanatogen Mum-to-be. I started them about 1.5 - 2 months before I got my BFP. They're decently priced and seem to be ok so far. Sometimes my pee looks a bit nuclear but I suppose a lot of prenatals can affect this :-/ xxxx

Hi ladies! I just feel totally wiped out today. Zero energy. And sooo bloated. Anyone else bloated? x

I've got both symptoms big time... Don't want to get my butt off the couch. Could fall asleep no problem if I allowed myself to.

I am cramping slightly at the moment, like a bit of period pain? Anyone else had this? I can't remember what I had in terms of cramping last time! Xxx

I am cramping slightly at the moment, like a bit of period pain? Anyone else had this? I can't remember what I had in terms of cramping last time! Xxx

Yep I've got that too. It was worse when my period was due. Now it comes and goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->