February 2013 Love Bugs

I am cramping slightly at the moment, like a bit of period pain? Anyone else had this? I can't remember what I had in terms of cramping last time! Xxx

Yep - I defy had that a couple of days ago. Around the same time as you. Asked the same question and heard it was normal. :)

What did pregnant women DO before the internet?! We haven't told anyone except my mum, so if it wasn't for talking to people on here I'd have gone crazy xxx

What did pregnant women DO before the internet?! We haven't told anyone except my mum, so if it wasn't for talking to people on here I'd have gone crazy xxx

omg I know right!? Driving me crazy too, but I don't want to jump the gun til I know all is well.

HAHAHA... when I was pregnant with my first biological child it was 1997 and we didn't have a computer so I spent a lot of time reading books and magazines about pregnancy and talking on the phone to my friends who already went through it. It was a lot easier no to get so worried though, less access to info can sometimes be a good thing ;)

I agree with that - the internet can be a bad thing especially if you're already worried about things. I wouldn't dream of ringing my friend to ask about weird brown stuff and spotting though, but I'm fine with going into great detail on here lol xxx

In 1997, I sure as heck wasn't interested in having kids yet being only out of college for a few years at the time, but I was all over the internet already. I'd FTP my assignments to the teachers back in 1994 and they wouldn't know how to get the files. :rofl:

In 1997, I sure as heck wasn't interested in having kids yet being only out of college for a few years at the time, but I was all over the internet already. I'd FTP my assignments to the teachers back in 1994 and they wouldn't know how to get the files. :rofl:

in 1997 i was only 11!

in 1997 i was only 11!

^^
And I bet you weren't interested in having kids yet either - lol

in 1997 i was only 11!

^^
And I bet you weren't interested in having kids yet either - lol

lol nope only my barbies were :haha:

I agree! I think for the first timers the internet is a blessing and a curse! Since Im on number 4 I don't worry as much. I still worry, But I also know that I can't control what happens, so why bother myself with it.

But poor first time moms are just a bundle of worry and to be able to come to a forum like this and read about every possible sickness or syndrome is mind wrecking.

On the other had, having a group of ladies be able to tell you that what your going through is normal and is happening to them to, sure beats waiting by the phone for hours waiting for your doctor's nurse to call you back!

My nose is really bunged up constantly blowing,dont know if i have a cold ir if its hayfever but anyone know if i can take/do anything to help it my nose is goingred from somuch blowing:haha:

Internet is good for the forums but horrible for information. So much information that leads to a ton of stress. Btw.. I was only 9 in 1997 :haha:

Congestion is a pregnancy symptom too ;) might be that
sneezing my head off too keep pulling my tummy hubby had a cold b4 i flew here so think he may of passed it on il be sure to give him it back next week!

Good lord! You ladies are making me feel old LOL

:rofl: I expect most of the ladies on here to be younger than me by quite a bit. I try not to think about it too much. Besides, you're much younger than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->