February 2013 Love Bugs

I worry a little bit and yes all the info is horrible makes you worry more...
Stay positive.... 1997 I was 9 as well lol

I was 10 in 1997 hehe.

I discovered forums when pregnant with my first child in 2003 x

Please, just nobody admit to being born in '97! I don't want to know about any 15 year old's being pregnant.

I was 10 in 1997 :haha:

I only discovered forums when I was thinking about trying for my second, I lurked this site for a year before joining :haha: x x x

I graduated high school in 97. :) Good year! Any others in their 30's with first?

I graduated high school in 97. :) Good year! Any others in 30's with first?

That would be me :hi: I am 30 will be 31 in July and am pregnant with our first.
My hubby also graduated in 97 I graduated in 2000.

just for the record i was 15 in 97 lol i will be 30 in 2 weeks and 5 days

I was also 10 in '97! Would not hear about the internet for another three years! Oooh how times change lol xxx

Ooh, early July. I'm a Leo, so Late July. I was 24 in '97. I'd also just started the job I still have.

Hey bumpblues :hi:

Did a Poundland cheapo earlier and the test line is waaay darker than the control :happydance: x x x

Yay Wiggler!! :happydance: I am tempted to do one tomorrow morning.

Speaking of the internet scaring you, I just saw a tag at the bottom of the page that's titled "5 Scary Labor Complications that Could Happen to You." Come on now! Seriously? Not that that is even on my mind right now, but plenty of ladies on bnb are close . . . Geez.

But I do LOVE having this thread and sharing this with all of you lovely young and younger ladies!! ;)

Anyone noticed how almost all of us who have the count down to pregnancy gender predictor thing are predicted girls :haha:

brilliantt lines bump!!! :happydance:

Whisper - almost everyone is having girls at the moment, my FB is full of pics of newborn girlies! x x x

brilliantt lines bump!!! :happydance:

Whisper - almost everyone is having girls at the moment, my FB is full of pics of newborn girlies! x x x

what stage do you find out the sex? i think its differant in germany i was told 20weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->