February 2013 Love Bugs

Got my levels check... Progesterone is 24. Hcg is 1600. Getting more done tomorrow to make sure my hcg is doubling like it should.

I'm due February 21!!

Went to the dr yesterday. I'm going back tomorrow to follow up with more blood work -- hoping for some good news. I've had 4 miscarriages this year and I've finally made it to a week tomorrow!!! I know it's a small hurdle for some but this is huge for me!! :)

we just need someone to rep the 26th, and we'll have all the dates full!! :happydance:

(little things get me excited, lol)

Bumpblues I'm sorry to hear about your losses...:(

This is my 4th pregnancy and we are still trying for baby #1, so I have 3 little angels. I too am terrified this time. I am also on progesterone and baby aspirin. Hopefully this will be a healthy and sticky little bean for both of us!!!

Chinese gender chart was right last time...my MMC baby angel was a little girl as predicted. This time I have a feeling its another girl, and the CG chart says girl too. :)

Oh and my latest test from yesterday is in my avatar...test line came up way before the control and is much darker. I definitely have never had them this dark this early, so hoping that's good news!!!!!

Same thing. I know it's a silly thing to worry about but I have NO symptoms. Nothing. Zip. Zero. I take a test every morning just to make sure that I'm actually pregnant. And I just worry about that. I'm sure a month from now I'll look back at this and kick myself, lol.

Should I be concerned that I have no symptoms. I had a bit of cramping down low in my bellly last night and this am but nothing else really....? That doesn't indicate how strong your pregnancy is does it?

Ahhhhh 9 months of worry....begin. :haha:

Sigh ... I meant that last message about this post. I'll get the hang out of this soon. :)

I got a positive hpt at 3w2ds but didn't have a single symptoms that was different form af symptoms. Today at 4w1d I have cramps and thirst like never before! My cramps come in waves and usually when I'm sitting. Sometimes there really sharp pin pricks and other times in this dull aching sensation. But i must say, I'm so happy to finally have symptoms!

Should I be concerned that I have no symptoms. I had a bit of cramping down low in my bellly last night and this am but nothing else really....? That doesn't indicate how strong your pregnancy is does it?

Ahhhhh 9 months of worry....begin. :haha:

Sigh ... I meant that last message about this post. I'll get the hang out of this soon. :)

Lol! I am on my 5 th box of pee sticks, so I get it :loo:

Just tested this morning so it's official...we're pregnant! This certainly wasn't planned (by us anyway) and I'm not sure if either one of us has really wrapped our minds around that fact that a lil "us" is in the making! Our expected due date according to some "due date calculators" is February 23, 2013, which is ironically the day my mommy pasted away four years ago...taking that as a sign that all this was meant to be. Looking forward to the next 9+ weeks...:cloud9:

Tia

Hi All,

I just found out I am pregnant with an HPT!!!! Yay!!! I think my due date is around Feb 22nd....so excited!!

Went to see the doctor today to get some bloodwork done. I had a MC in early March so I am really worried about this one. Doctor will be checking bHCG levels for a week and we will see how things go. Fingers crossed!!!!! I hope this one sticks cuz hubby, my 2.5 year old and I are super excited!!! So looking forward to this journey!

Congrats ladies!!

wishing everyone super sticky beans :flower:

Hi ladies! I'm due the 2nd now.... I was originally told January 27th by the nurse but after my first ultrasound my dr. Said Feb. 2nd. Sooooo I'm a Feb due date girl now :)

Ours is due on February 13th!

The 15th is our wedding anniversary so its a gift we gladly will take! :happydance:

My birthday is on the 21st of February and I am due a week before that!!!! So hey a gift for me too :D

i see your all hoping for birthday gifts how sad am i i'm hoping this will be my first valentines present im due the 14th and im not joking i've never had a present my hubby is crap with valentines even when we was just dating its always 1 he forgot :wacko: wouldn't it be ace if i could give him and me a present like that actually on the day :winkwink:

has anyone got ermmm loose stools instead of sickness? im trying to workout if i need to go doc or not

I've had nausea but since finding out I'm pregnant I've gone from constipated to having maybe two loose bowel movements a day. I'm not sure if it's pregnancy related or due to the fact that I've been having to take Fybogel and it's taken a week to start working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->