February 2013 Love Bugs

has anyone got ermmm loose stools instead of sickness? im trying to workout if i need to go doc or not

I've had nausea but since finding out I'm pregnant I've gone from constipated to having maybe two loose bowel movements a day. I'm not sure if it's pregnancy related or due to the fact that I've been having to take Fybogel and it's taken a week to start working.

Oh I think it is pregnancy related, it's been constipation one day and lose stools another day!
Seriously it's as if sometimes my food wasn't even digested (sorry for the image) :wacko:

has anyone got ermmm loose stools instead of sickness? im trying to workout if i need to go doc or not

I've had nausea but since finding out I'm pregnant I've gone from constipated to having maybe two loose bowel movements a day. I'm not sure if it's pregnancy related or due to the fact that I've been having to take Fybogel and it's taken a week to start working.

Oh I think it is pregnancy related, it's been constipation one day and lose stools another day!
Seriously it's as if sometimes my food wasn't even digested (sorry for the image) :wacko:

Haha that's brilliant :haha: I can relate to that one. My OH knows more about my bowel movements than I ever hoped he would... Romantic much? :p

Hahahaha yup! Exactly! I always wonder what they mean when they say mothers to be start thinking everyone wants to hear what they have to say... I understand that now LOL

wiggler i tried asprain and lost baby at 8 weeks 4 days in oct last year :( im having a major wobble im so terrified im gonna miscarry again and be back to square one!!

im on progesterone too and so far everything is on track *touch wood*

Hi ladies, according to my last missed period and a clear blue digi I will be due 24th feb! May chance a few days once I've seen nurse though.

:)

Congratulatons and welcoe to all the new ladies!

I woke up this morning feeling sooo sicky :sick: which is fab cos I love getting symptoms, but a bt rubbish cos I havan't been able to do anything, then I had some Super Noodles for breakfast and its a brilliant cure for yucky sicky feelings :D x x x

My god I feel rough today :( feel really dizzy, full of cold and had my first lot of morning sickness this morning

Got two kids off school too so today is going to be fun, hoping I can put a film on later and nap while they watch :)

Well someone has to be due on February 26, so it may as well be me ;)
Got my BFP last night (even after drinking 1.5 gallons of water!) SOOOO excited and looking forward to the coming milestones! I'm glad to be here ladies :)

i see your all hoping for birthday gifts how sad am i i'm hoping this will be my first valentines present im due the 14th and im not joking i've never had a present my hubby is crap with valentines even when we was just dating its always 1 he forgot :wacko: wouldn't it be ace if i could give him and me a present like that actually on the day :winkwink:

I've never had a valentine's present either, but not because he forgot. We simply don't celebrate it and I've never dated anyone who did.

My birthday is on the 21st of February and I am due a week before that!!!! So hey a gift for me too :D

which date are you due? i don't think you're on the list yet.

congrats and welcome to all the newbies!!! yay for all the dates having someone now!!! :happydance:

hello ladies preying ur all well

im due on the 16th feb:flower:
havent had no scan yet. however this is high risk pregnancy because i had emergency surgery last feb so i may not get as far as feb. ill stay on this thread tho cuz if this was a normol pregnancy id be due on 16th lol.:thumbup:
im not gonna be m/w lead this time either ill be consultant lead all seems so clinical but as long as me and my baby stay safe and well ill be happy. dont care wat the sex is just want my baby to grow and b healthy. im on high levels of folic acid and calcium im on seizure meds and this really concerns me but my dr wants me to keep on taking them because i had 2 fits early this year, i dont have epilepsy its just weird. i got bipoler to lol so its all goin on lol. im on anti rejection meds that i hav to take or die but they shud b fine to take but can cuz baba to b small and prem but ive already been told ill prob b induced early. its all so scarey. think ill feel a bit better wen ive had a scan but got to wait 4 weeks:wacko:

sorry forgot to say can u add me plz. due date 16th feb goin from first day of last m/p which was 12th may:wacko::hugs:

I think I may need to be switched to the 23rd but will let you know for sure when I go to my appt in a couple weeks

Congrats to all the new people :wave:
I'm starting to feel like a beached whale! The last two days the bloating has just been insane, between that and the constant sleeping that these anti sickness meds cause i feel like a right lump! :haha:

im having the oposit and cant sleep lol driving me crazy :dohh: i have the bloat to hehehehehe xxxx

Congrats to all the new people :wave:
I'm starting to feel like a beached whale! The last two days the bloating has just been insane, between that and the constant sleeping that these anti sickness meds cause i feel like a right lump! :haha:

now is the time to feel that way i supose:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->