February 2013 Love Bugs

hello ladies preying ur all well

im due on the 16th feb:flower:
havent had no scan yet. however this is high risk pregnancy because i had emergency surgery last feb so i may not get as far as feb. ill stay on this thread tho cuz if this was a normol pregnancy id be due on 16th lol.:thumbup:
im not gonna be m/w lead this time either ill be consultant lead all seems so clinical but as long as me and my baby stay safe and well ill be happy. dont care wat the sex is just want my baby to grow and b healthy. im on high levels of folic acid and calcium im on seizure meds and this really concerns me but my dr wants me to keep on taking them because i had 2 fits early this year, i dont have epilepsy its just weird. i got bipoler to lol so its all goin on lol. im on anti rejection meds that i hav to take or die but they shud b fine to take but can cuz baba to b small and prem but ive already been told ill prob b induced early. its all so scarey. think ill feel a bit better wen ive had a scan but got to wait 4 weeks:wacko:

Wow you have a lot going on!
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

LOL yeah i know its craaaazzzzy hun.

im gonna prey for us all on here for a happy and very healthy 9months:hugs:

Hey does anyone know if there would be a difference in hcg levels for an ectopic pregnancy vs a normal one? Would they be lower? Don't get my second beta results til tomorrow to find out if it doubled. Been having some cramping on right abdomen. Feels kinda like it could be constipation with a mix of pulling but of course I'm all paranoid.

Hey does anyone know if there would be a difference in hcg levels for an ectopic pregnancy vs a normal one? Would they be lower? Don't get my second beta results til tomorrow to find out if it doubled. Been having some cramping on right abdomen. Feels kinda like it could be constipation with a mix of pulling but of course I'm all paranoid.

I believe they start out normal but either do not rise significantly or not at all.
Try not to stress. I have been having twinges of pain in my right ovary since ovulation.
I found out at my ultrasound that I have a pregnancy induced cyst. The lil booger is big too 63 mm.

Only my oh and BFF kno atm-
Too scared what ppl r guna say when they find I got preg again lol (ppl r gona say how u guna cope wiv 2 so small etc) im not ready 2 hear that yet??

Any1 on here got 2 wiv a gap of 17mnths?? How is it ???

Had the worse belly cramps lastnight !!!! Couldn't get comfy- it was too high 2 b my uterus or anything- like indigestion :/ but crampy!!

Soooo tired non stop!!! Being a childminder wears me out sooo much ! I have my own9 mnths old plus another 9mnth old girl and a 2 yr old boy I have everyday 6am til 6pm!

Oh how do you cope with all 3 all day. I only have my own wee girl who is 10 and half month and I am starting to not cope. The past couple of days have been a real struggle. She is very demanding all the time and does not give me a minute. She has also been up during the night which is hard work too as this is when I am the most sick.

I am to scared what folk will think but to be honest its none of their business. The age gap between them will be great, they will be so close (Hopefully). Yes it will be very hard work to begin with but after the first 6 months Im sure it will be great.

Will really need to get myself organised though as I am so not an organised person and I have been told you have to be!!!

Only my oh and BFF kno atm-
Too scared what ppl r guna say when they find I got preg again lol (ppl r gona say how u guna cope wiv 2 so small etc) im not ready 2 hear that yet??

Any1 on here got 2 wiv a gap of 17mnths?? How is it ???

Had the worse belly cramps lastnight !!!! Couldn't get comfy- it was too high 2 b my uterus or anything- like indigestion :/ but crampy!!

Soooo tired non stop!!! Being a childminder wears me out sooo much ! I have my own9 mnths old plus another 9mnth old girl and a 2 yr old boy I have everyday 6am til 6pm!

Hi :)

Not a gap of 17mths but I have 20mths between my boy and girl. Its a beautiful age gap and I love it.

I am cramping slightly at the moment, like a bit of period pain? Anyone else had this? I can't remember what I had in terms of cramping last time! Xxx

i got the cramoing too- like the worst strength crampng that i get during af-

i am soo worried about the age gap --- but in theory i should b fine- 12hrs a day-5 days a week i hav an extra 2yr old and another 9mnth old sooo really i shouldnt worry!!

i think some people just dont filter or consider b4 it comes out ther mouths!!

like when they say "wow- your carrying all-over (translates 2 wow u put on a shit-load of weight)"

or when people jus touch your belly!!!! that drives me mad and wiv my lil boy i actually said "touch my belly again and im guna go physco on ur ass!!!"
i hate people touchine me in general!! why do they think they can jus start touching you and feeling you???? lol drives me jus crazy!!!
and ppl always feel the need 2 "tell u - your having a boy/girl! like they have some magical power 2 know what we dont??? how annoying!! lets face it- they are gone b right 50% of the time- they c it is good odds and think- "go 4 it! but it drove me crazy wiv my boy!!!!

oh organisation is key with all these lil ones!! i spend 3weeks jus getting arigid routine in place and i follow it with military precision!!! it jus gets hectic if i dnt!!

my 9 mnth oldis super demanding too- sooo active!! heis almost walking (he runs around behind the push-along walker)_ and he doesnt stop all day- he is a ball of energy!! if you saw him you would think he drinks a lot of expresso!! lol

oh organisation is key with all these lil ones!! i spend 3weeks jus getting arigid routine in place and i follow it with military precision!!! it jus gets hectic if i dnt!!

my 9 mnth oldis super demanding too- sooo active!! heis almost walking (he runs around behind the push-along walker)_ and he doesnt stop all day- he is a ball of energy!! if you saw him you would think he drinks a lot of expresso!! lol

:haha: you sound like you have your hands full just seen ur from mk me too but live in germany now currently in mk visiting family

Well, I didn't want any more children, so I think any age gap is too small. I'll just have to hope we can manage with two anyway.

I have my 5 year old, but my bf has a 7 year old a 3 1/2 year old and 2 year old twins...

My hands r soo full!! I am completely ready 4 sleep when I'm done!! Like exhausted!!! And I love the weekend- the 2 kids I chIldmind are lil darlings tho- both very well mannered kids- we get the occasional tantrum but never anything too major lol

Hi :wave:

I'd like to join here if you don't mind.
My EDD is Feb 23.
My DH and I tried for 21 months and got pregnant on our first round of Clomid + IUI.
I had a m/c 5 years ago so I'm what you would call cautiously pregnant I guess. At first I was being kind of down about it because I'm nervous but now I tell myself "This is going to be a successful pregnancy no matter what."
My first u/s is on July 9.

H&H 9 months to all of you! :thumbup:

Well, not symptom free today. Had a bit of pizza with friends and holy cow! I had such bad cramping/gas pain I had to leave work early. Now I've been belching for hours. This was one of my worst preggers symptoms last time.....though its a bit reassuring to feel some kind of symptom :coffee:

Hey all, had a scare about a week ago wondering if any on you have had a similar situation in this our previous pregnancies. Woke up at 2 am with bright red bleeding and slight cramping. Went in for an ultrasound the next day, and I was told I had a type of hemorrhage. Apparently a few of the blood vessels between the placenta and uterus ruptured and caused bleeding? I was told it was minor, just no sex , heavy lifting, or high impact workouts until it heals and if it gets worse I might need bed rest..kinda scary!

Can I join the Feb group too? According to fertility friend I will be due February 27, 2013. I had a miscarriage a few months ago so I am pretty cautious about this one and didn't want to join a group at first because I thought it is so early and what if. But what the hell, I'm going to anyway and hope for the best!

Okay, I have a question, anyone of you guys experience Diarrhea for a day as a pregnancy symptom? I had it with my last pregnancy and I had it today. My mom and my grandmother all had that as an early preg symptom with all of their pregnancies, but I never hear anyone else talk about that as an early symptom. Let me know whether you experienced this at any point early on? Thanks!!

Ive never experienced diarrhea, the exact opposite in fact!

Can I join the Feb group too? According to fertility friend I will be due February 27, 2013. I had a miscarriage a few months ago so I am pretty cautious about this one and didn't want to join a group at first because I thought it is so early and what if. But what the hell, I'm going to anyway and hope for the best!

Okay, I have a question, anyone of you guys experience Diarrhea for a day as a pregnancy symptom? I had it with my last pregnancy and I had it today. My mom and my grandmother all had that as an early preg symptom with all of their pregnancies, but I never hear anyone else talk about that as an early symptom. Let me know whether you experienced this at any point early on? Thanks!!

i had andstill do on and off

Finally I am definitely 4 weeks by my most conservative ov. date today (I could well end up being due on the 1st of March rather than 28th of Feb) it seems crazy that we have known for a week tomorrow :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->