February 2013 Love Bugs

Im due the 26th Feb with my 1st baby!! Im only 4 weeks pregnant, so still very early days for me, but super duper excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey ladies, I keep missing tons of pages, cant keep up!!! anyway, been feelint so rubbish. hardley do any housework or laundry. cooking dinner is a mission as most meats make me sick. bad times. my boobs are massive, keep catching crumbs down there!!!! not good!
TBH the only thig i want to do is sleep, and eat. cant eat chocolate, but love crisps, especially dorito's.
monday is my booking in appointment and im going to ask if there is any chance i can have a scan to check because of last mc. I'm hoping she says yes, but I bet she'll say no!!! I cant believe im 8 weeks now. went to my friends and she just loked at me and said u look sh*t and pregnant! ok thats how obvious it is!!! so much for keeping it quiet!!!

It's symptom overload today slight nausea extreme tiredness and full on mood swings!!

Black licorice is a good natural laxative, if you like it.

Welcome new ladies xx

My sickness is kicked in full swing today, dry heaving too!

Ruth my house needs cleaning and I just ant do it my energy levels are rubbish!
I found out I have to do my booking at the hospital! I'm hearing people have to wait up to three hours even with an appointment!

Hope your all having a good day :)
How many are there if us? I think this thread has the most ladies on here? X

nauseous today and dreading next week as 6 weeks was the big milestone for sickness last time LOL.

Bahaha....oy vey!!!

I'm only 4 weeks, shouldn't be having so so many symptoms but I am! And tbh I think I've gone batty...I'm glad to be tired, I'm glad to be nauseous, I'm glad to have headaches and even to be bloated and constipated...because I'm beyond excited to be a Mama!! Yes, I'm one of those freakishly upbeat people!

I fell asleep before the hubs could make it upstairs last night!! Tired is my middle name.

Anyone else have a runny nose?? Mine is nonstop!

Right now the joke between my husband and me is that perhaps I'm full of symptoms because it is twins. In my family they skip a generation and my generation is up! I don't think it's twins but we will see in a few weeks.

Sending energy to all the tired mommies!

I'm only 4 weeks, shouldn't be having so so many symptoms but I am! And tbh I think I've gone batty...I'm glad to be tired, I'm glad to be nauseous, I'm glad to have headaches and even to be bloated and constipated

I was the same from 3 and a half weeks. I just keep thinking that once I get to 12 weeks a lot of the nausea should disappear. I could sleep for a week with the way that I feel, but things to do and all that.

I have to keep reminding myself that it is not an illness and that I have been giving out in the past about women who just sit back and have everything done for them from the minute that they find out so Im trying not to turn my back on my own advice!

Does anyone know who we write to about the ads on this page, As I write, I see 5 scary labor complications, a 6 year old with a "shell" and a baby without eyes.

hey ladies, I keep missing tons of pages, cant keep up!!! anyway, been feelint so rubbish. hardley do any housework or laundry. cooking dinner is a mission as most meats make me sick. bad times. my boobs are massive, keep catching crumbs down there!!!! not good!
TBH the only thig i want to do is sleep, and eat. cant eat chocolate, but love crisps, especially dorito's.
monday is my booking in appointment and im going to ask if there is any chance i can have a scan to check because of last mc. I'm hoping she says yes, but I bet she'll say no!!! I cant believe im 8 weeks now. went to my friends and she just loked at me and said u look sh*t and pregnant! ok thats how obvious it is!!! so much for keeping it quiet!!!

I can't keep up with this thread either and I'm too knackered to try!

I did my first 12 hour night shift as a pregnant lady last night (I'm a RN) and it was a kicker. I was soooooooo tired. Not looking fwd to tonight's. I've got two night shifts every week (as well as 13 hour day shifts) until I'm on holiday in 3 weeks. It's going to be the longest 3 weeks ever! Can't wait for the 2nd trimester! Apparently energy levels are better then... Oh, and hopefully I'll know that my bean is healthy and well by then too :)

I'm a restaurant manager and never work less the 10 hours. Up and down stairs, on my feet and usually in wedges! This first trimester is gonna be a real good time... Not!

Ive never experienced diarrhea, the exact opposite in fact!

I feel ya on that one! Are we allowed to take a stool softner at all?

I think only natural products are to be taken. the laxatives can cause labour due to laxatives causing cramps

Coconut water is a great natural laxative - was defy constipated until I started drinking one every morning. Much better now.

Bahaha....oy vey!!!

I'm only 4 weeks, shouldn't be having so so many symptoms but I am! And tbh I think I've gone batty...I'm glad to be tired, I'm glad to be nauseous, I'm glad to have headaches and even to be bloated and constipated...because I'm beyond excited to be a Mama!! Yes, I'm one of those freakishly upbeat people!

I fell asleep before the hubs could make it upstairs last night!! Tired is my middle name.

Anyone else have a runny nose?? Mine is nonstop!

Right now the joke between my husband and me is that perhaps I'm full of symptoms because it is twins. In my family they skip a generation and my generation is up! I don't think it's twins but we will see in a few weeks.

Sending energy to all the tired mommies!

LOVE the upbeat attitude! ;) I don't have so many symptoms as you, but any I have I am excited about so far (I should be careful what I say b/c nausea hasn't really hit yet). Even when my nipples started stinging really bad, all I could think was, well this is a good sign. So excited about being pregnant!

No runny nose for me, but stuffed up a little - crusty boogs. :haha: Also, I am having pregnancy brain . . . .

Btw, I have found that grabbing a handful of almonds or something else healthy when nausea feels like it is coming on seems to keep it at bay so far. FX'd it keeps working. Also, staying hydrated is helping, I think. Any sense of nausea and it is a big chug of water and a healthy snack (sometimes forced down), and it seems to go away.

I'm only 4 weeks, shouldn't be having so so many symptoms but I am! And tbh I think I've gone batty...I'm glad to be tired, I'm glad to be nauseous, I'm glad to have headaches and even to be bloated and constipated

I was the same from 3 and a half weeks. I just keep thinking that once I get to 12 weeks a lot of the nausea should disappear. I could sleep for a week with the way that I feel, but things to do and all that.

I have to keep reminding myself that it is not an illness and that I have been giving out in the past about women who just sit back and have everything done for them from the minute that they find out so Im trying not to turn my back on my own advice!

Does anyone know who we write to about the ads on this page, As I write, I see 5 scary labor complications, a 6 year old with a "shell" and a baby without eyes.

I know, right? It's crazy. Kind of humorous in an ironic way.

OMG - I just read this one - "Toddler Declared Dead Wakes Up At Funeral"

Seriously, now? We are pregnant woman! We don't need to read these things.

Didn't that toddler die again??? I just thought it surely has to be untrue?

I'm struggling today, got a 3 year old and 16 month old and I can't cope. There being great but I just feel so ill!
Anyone else not coping with keeping them entertained and sickness? X

Didn't that toddler die again??? I just thought it surely has to be untrue?

I'm struggling today, got a 3 year old and 16 month old and I can't cope. There being great but I just feel so ill!
Anyone else not coping with keeping them entertained and sickness? X

:hugs: Sorry Jembug. This is my first, so can't relate but can imagine.

Anyone's boobs starting growing yet? Another thing I will probs regret saying, but I can't wait until they start to get bigger. I think it will be fun! I hope I'm not one that stays the same bra size. :haha:

My boobs started getting bigger before i even found out i was pregnant! Usually during pregnancy ill go from a small B to a pretty big C... Its horrid! My symptoms are through the roof. Exhausted, nauseous (especially yesterday i tried cooking venetian fish soup, my husband raved about it as did my 3 year old.. but i was over the toilet for at least 20 min just because of the smell.. and i got to eat hot dogs:cry:.. yay.. haha), irritable:devil:.. BAD, constipated... Im deff gonna look into that coconut water thing... i looove it, its just soo expensive!! I think the asian marketplace has it the cheapest though.

I have my first ultrasound on mon:happydance:! Well technically my second, but the first was for medical reasons and they didnt really show me the baby or give me pictures.. Ill post some pics then!

Anyone thought of names yet?

daniel for a boy and have a few ideas for girll lol middle name deffo emma for a girl as its after my angel i lost at 14 weeks xx my fave names are niamh, pheobe, willow, and faye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->