February 2013 Love Bugs

im still poas lol im addicted lol just love watching the line get darker... i wanna do a digi but hubby says no :( i didnt have any symptoms with my lil boy i was tired but thats it i had no symptoms with first two losses then sickness with emma and the last one which was also a girl the 4th and 5th one had none either this time im really sleepy, slightly sickly bad sleep keep waking and vivid dreamsso it shows out of the 8 times ive been preg.. alll different

mrsswaffer- my scan is july 2nd ill be 5+6 according to when i ovulated :)

Hello feb bugs

I dont have many symtoms was peeing loads but that settled yesterday so bit worried about that. I have had very mild sick feeling the last few days kicks in in afternoon,goes wen i eat. My boobs were tender wen last wk but settled now. I did feel a wave of tirednes early evening yesterday. Other than the odd pulling feeling a mild back ache im feeling fine. With my last pregnancy i didnt have really any symptoms untill i hit 10 wks then morning sickness really started, but not in morning mainly afternoon and night. It was awfull and i had it all the way through. I will know know if i start getting that sickness again its a boy, which wud b easier because we got lots of clothes. But id b happy with a girl to im not really bothered as long as he or she r healthy. Im not even sure i will find out this time, but no dought ill b wanting to know by then dont think i cud handle waiting even tho id prob no anyway with the sickness things and cravings with my first daughter i never got sick at all and craved iceing from cakes. Now with my 2 boys i was sick and craved pickles and chili peppers and salty stuff. So lets c wat happens this time. Be interesting x:hugs:

I only feel little pulsation on my left side. Other than that no preg sumptoms. Was nausea ans had headaches till 3 days ago but not anymore.

I was like that with my son tho so dont worry. I had a few symptoms in v early preg then they went away then i hit ten wks and they returned and i felt so rough was throwing up felt so tired i strugled to keep my eyes open. Do dont worry babe xxx:hugs:

I was like that with my son tho so dont worry. I had a few symptoms in v early preg then they went away then i hit ten wks and they returned and i felt so rough was throwing up felt so tired i strugled to keep my eyes open. Do dont worry babe xxx:hugs:

Thx for reassuring me. I pray for h & h 9 months for all of us

ur very welcome hunny xxxxx yes i prey for every one to have sticky beans and healthy pregnancy and babas xxx

Hey girls! today or tomorrow hopefully i move into my house
and have my first scan on monday/excited and nervous

Hopefully everything goes well... <3

dont u over do it with the moving get OH to do all the heavy work lol. congrats on ur pregnancy. sadly i got to wait 4 wks till i have a scan blooming ages. and im such a worrier. tested yesterday and test line came up b4 control line and was darker im hoping thats a good sign. i c a consultant on the 3rd jul and i know she has a little portable scanner in her room im hoping she will use that just so i can put my mind at rest xxx

Wow so many pages since I last posted! Just a fly-by post, I'm gonna try and catch up on the thread tonight or tomorrow. I've hit the 5 week mark and something has definitely hit me! I've got poorly throat, so sore and feels like I'm trying to talk around a rubber ring! Feels like I'm gonna lose my voice. I'm not sure if that's a pregnancy symptom or if I'm just coming down with something, but I also was at work today 8-2, got home and in bed by 2.45 and didn't wake up till 4:45! anyone else had this or any other symptoms at 5 Weeks? Xxxx

i felt flu like on the run up to finding out i think its one of the symptoms because if u snoop around a bit alot of woman have flu like symptoms. think i had it with my last pregnancy to. i know this thread has gone wild there is a march one now but last time i looked there was only 2 posts. i wonder how many they got on that now. there b a april thread up b4 u know it lol. xx:hugs: ive read through a few posts on here but i really need to sit down a read the lot its gonna take ages tho lol xxx:hugs:

Lol there seems to be quite a baby boom! My SIL 8m pregnant and when she found out she was told to get baby's name down for school straight away! Our TV stopped working so that's our excuse lol. Ugh I am feeling a bit flu like do I'm gonna put it down to pregnancy! not complaining tho, I'm so happy and excited! Xxx

just gives u even more of a excuse to stick them feet up and chill watching loads of girly stuff on tv. lol. oh and eat lots of naughty things lol xxx

Okay, have been suffering debilitating gas pains/constipation. Here are a few things that cross-fingers seems to be working, for you other ladies having this issue.

-tbsp olive oil with meals (yuck - just down it)

-dried prunes (which I unfortunately think are disgusting)

-hot water with lemon

-lots of water

-I've upped my berry intake, avocado intake and am trying to keep to small meals

I've bought some ground flax seed to sprinkle into food

-the pharmacist said Gas-X okay, so I'm using that too - this is war!

so far so good! Today my abdomen is tolerable for the first time in days :flower:

hay cool i norm suffer bad constipation but since i became pregnant i found it easy to go still get the pains before tho and i know the consipation will return it was does in pregnancy ill have to try wat u suggest prunes r horrible tho lol. eating lots of fresh fruit is good to i find that really helps. constipation is nasty and so painfull i hope ures passes by fast xx:haha:

i felt flu like on the run up to finding out i think its one of the symptoms because if u snoop around a bit alot of woman have flu like symptoms. think i had it with my last pregnancy to. i know this thread has gone wild there is a march one now but last time i looked there was only 2 posts. i wonder how many they got on that now. there b a april thread up b4 u know it lol. xx:hugs: ive read through a few posts on here but i really need to sit down a read the lot its gonna take ages tho lol xxx:hugs:

The only reason I tested at 9-10dpo was because I woke up with a sore throat and lots of mucous when I coughed (tmi). The same thing happened to 3 of my close friends!

Afm... I get little tiny ping type cramps when I sit for too long. My bbs and so sore and swollen, taking my bra off kills me! I've been having crazy vivid sexual dreams and only sleeping 4 hours at a time; of course causing me to be tired and needing a nap.

im not sleeping well either babe the last 3 nites ive been up till 4am i feel totaly exausted today. im still in my pjs lol:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->