February 2013 Love Bugs

I have super sore boobs and nipples. I have not felt sick, but most foods I normally like just dont sound good. I have even been having a can of green beans for breakfast instead of my usual oatmeal! How funny is that! I like all veggies, but like fruit more. But not for a little over a week now, I want veggies all the time, and I dont want any meat at all.

i felt flu like on the run up to finding out i think its one of the symptoms because if u snoop around a bit alot of woman have flu like symptoms. think i had it with my last pregnancy to. i know this thread has gone wild there is a march one now but last time i looked there was only 2 posts. i wonder how many they got on that now. there b a april thread up b4 u know it lol. xx:hugs: ive read through a few posts on here but i really need to sit down a read the lot its gonna take ages tho lol xxx:hugs:

The only reason I tested at 9-10dpo was because I woke up with a sore throat and lots of mucous when I coughed (tmi). The same thing happened to 3 of my close friends!

Afm... I get little tiny ping type cramps when I sit for too long. My bbs and so sore and swollen, taking my bra off kills me! I've been having crazy vivid sexual dreams and only sleeping 4 hours at a time; of course causing me to be tired and needing a nap.

Ohh I got the flu too hot worried cause I wouldnt be able to take antibiotics, I am fine now

I have super sore boobs and nipples. I have not felt sick, but most foods I normally like just dont sound good. I have even been having a can of green beans for breakfast instead of my usual oatmeal! How funny is that! I like all veggies, but like fruit more. But not for a little over a week now, I want veggies all the time, and I dont want any meat at all.

I was like that exactly for my first. Even this time I prefer to have fruit and veg:)

OMG! I know how you feel with sore boobs! As for food i'm eatting so much.. Its so silly! x

So its my moms birthday today and family have been calling her to say Happy Birthday. Guess for some reason...shes telling everyone my wife is pregnant!!

Mom is stealing our glory. lol:awww:

ahh! My wife is only 7 weeks...

Not feeling so hot today. Can't bring myself to eat anything. I tried some ginger ale, but I think it's actually made me feel worse. On the other hand, never been so happy to not feel well.

Urgh I feel so sick... and so hungry, I just want to curl up in my bathroom with some food and some mouthwash :rofl: x x x

Urgh I feel so sick... and so hungry, I just want to curl up in my bathroom with some food and some mouthwash :rofl: x x x

snap lol think this is what i get for worrying i had no symptoms i cant do my progesterone yet as everytime i go to do it i vom!:dohh:

As much as I love the symptoms, I would rather have mahoosive boobs, or lovely shiny hair, or gorgeous skin, but no I feel like crap and look like crap :rofl: This baby is officially grounded when they are born! :haha: x x x

As much as I love the symptoms, I would rather have mahoosive boobs, or lovely shiny hair, or gorgeous skin, but no I feel like crap and look like crap :rofl: This baby is officially grounded when they are born! :haha: x x x

lol i keep saying that too worrying me so much and now doing this:haha:

I'm not as sick as was with dd but it's there and I'm so tired!

OH is convinced I am having boy/girl twins, I have a perfect mix of symptoms that I had with my son and daughter :haha: Hunger and cravings that I had with my daughter and the neverending tiredness and sicky feeling I had with my son :haha: x x x

Eating yogurt. It seems to be helping.

Hey guys as much as I'd love to stay with you, can you remove me from the 20th please? I'm losing my bean, good luck and best wishes to all of you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->