February 2013 Love Bugs

Okay, I have a question, anyone of you guys experience Diarrhea for a day as a pregnancy symptom? I had it with my last pregnancy and I had it today. My mom and my grandmother all had that as an early preg symptom with all of their pregnancies, but I never hear anyone else talk about that as an early symptom. Let me know whether you experienced this at any point early on? Thanks!!

i had andstill do on and off

Yeah for diarreha! Haha! Glad I am not the only one!

I always get stuck with names, I am really fussy and don't want really popular names, but nothing too weird either :haha: x x x

If it's a boy we are at a loss. If it's a girl we are going with Rosaleigh Faye. Faye was my grandmothers middle name

All very adorable, im having the hardest times with boys names! My husband and i cant agree on ANYTHING! For a girl we are leaning towards lucille i think? I guess i wont really know what sounds good until we find out.. only a few more.. months.. haha

My boobs never changed last pregnancy and I ended up having problems with low supply. So, I'm really hoping they do better this time around. They are tender on the sides and I never experienced any tenderness or soreness first time, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.
I get my first scan next Friday. Only another week to go! Hard to believe I've known I was pregnant for 3 weeks already even though it also seems like I've been waiting forever for the scan.
I can't even begin to think of names until after I know the gender. At that point, my husband and I will put together our list of favorites to compare.

My right boob is larger than normal (thanks to my DH having fun "measuring") but my left one seems super tiny now. Not cool!

As for names we are most likely going with Nathaniel Troy for a boy and Taylor Ione for a girl. They incorporate family names from each side so no one can be offended.

My right boob is larger than normal (thanks to my DH having fun "measuring") but my left one seems super tiny now. Not cool!

Lol! Mine too...the right one is huge in comparison...its always been a little bigger but now it is much bigger. Hopefully we will both even out!

Names: Mary Elisabeth and Gilbert William. Family names :)

We already know what name we will use if it is a girl Zoe Christine but we are stuck on a boys name. At first my dh said he would like a Jr so the name would be Steven Micheal but now he is not sure. :shrug: We have a deal were I choose the girl name and he chooses the boy. Of course I will have some say on the boys name because one of his ideas came from his favorite movie Rad and I don't know if I can handle crew for my child's name. Not sure if dh can be trusted coming up with a name completely on his own.:haha:

As for breast size going up. I truly hope mine don't! I am a DD already and they get in the way a lot as is and now that they are so sore it is even worse.

My dd is phoebe :)

Haven't thought about names this time. Going to stay team yellow
If I can! Someone quote this post if I try and find out!

i had a 13 month age gap between my 2nd and 3rd it was hard but ruotine is the key

noah for a boy and i have girls names coming out my ass i love lainey hubby hates it

been so ill today stomach cramp think i have a bug

My boobs are fuller!

I work three nights a week as a children's support worker and I'm on holiday till weds night, I'm going be non existent next week! X

Hey girls,
May I join you?
I'm samantha I'm 18 years of age
Im 5 weeks today, I should be due on the 22nd feb
:flowers:

i had a 13 month age gap between my 2nd and 3rd it was hard but ruotine is the key

noah for a boy and i have girls names coming out my ass i love lainey hubby hates it

been so ill today stomach cramp think i have a bug

Yeah I agree- !!! Routine!! I do have a lot of kids, all day. 5 days a week but it is more daunting wiv ur own! I mean..., u get weekend off and dnt have 2 worry bout bedtime wiv other ppls! Lol

I have has the worst day!! Missed a parcel this morn- then another came and the driver jus put it in hallway and I had 2 move it 2 spare room!!! Was soo heavy!!' been feeling hot n sweaty all day :( and jus generally crummy !! Glad its friday!! Im in the bath right now! Tryin 2 unwind and relax! Lol
Been v crampy too- dnt remember this wiv theo :/ hopin it's jus the stretching etc!!
How are u all on here 2day anyways :) so many babies due in feb!! It's mind blowing!!!

i feel the same way i did when i was preg with my lil man with the 2 girls i know i lost i was sick as anything!! im thinking team blue!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->