February 2013 Love Bugs

Hey guys as much as I'd love to stay with you, can you remove me from the 20th please? I'm losing my bean, good luck and best wishes to all of you xxxxx

I am so sorry...I have been there several times and it is heartbreaking. Hang in there, you will have a sticky little bean soon! :hugs:

OH is convinced I am having boy/girl twins, I have a perfect mix of symptoms that I had with my son and daughter :haha: Hunger and cravings that I had with my daughter and the neverending tiredness and sicky feeling I had with my son :haha: x x x

My DH thinks I'm having twins for some reason LOL.

I am having awful nausea almost 24/7, but yet I am so hungry!!!! The only time I don't feel sick is when I'm eating, but before and after its horrible. Then I get the most painful and terrible gas! Nipples feel like they may fall off, and sleeping is difficult since half the time I'm freezing and the other half sweating buckets! And whoever mentioned the sex dreams, Omg, last night it was Charlie Sheen...ughh!! :dohh: LOL

I am on antibiotics for a UTI too so it has just been loads of fun!!!! :wacko: I am hoping all my symptoms are a good thing this time because I never had them like this with my MCs.

well im thankfull i dont have sickness i have exact same symptoms as i had with my son! except my tiredness is so bad i dont remember it being this bad lol i think im having a bay cause with the girls i was ill from as soon as i got my :bfp: xx

SO tired, SOOOOOO hungry!!! And losing weight...despite pretty much eating as much of whatever I want. I have hypothyroid, and it seems that pregnancy has caused my metabolism to work much better!

First prenatal visit is on July 5th. I found a great in-hospital birthing center that will accommodate my desire for natural birth. I'm psyched!

Went to a friends baby shower today, SO cute :)

Love this group, it does help to know that I don't have to be the only exhausted, yucky feeling mama! Even with make-up my face looks drab!! In February, it will have all been worth it! I love this bean already :)

SO tired, SOOOOOO hungry!!! And losing weight...despite pretty much eating as much of whatever I want. I have hypothyroid, and it seems that pregnancy has caused my metabolism to work much better!

First prenatal visit is on July 5th. I found a great in-hospital birthing center that will accommodate my desire for natural birth. I'm psyched!

Went to a friends baby shower today, SO cute :)

Love this group, it does help to know that I don't have to be the only exhausted, yucky feeling mama! Even with make-up my face looks drab!! In February, it will have all been worth it! I love this bean already :)

How did you find a hospital with a birthing unit? I want to have a water birth naturally but I'm not sure what hospitals in the area offer it or if my insurance will cover it?

Im going to a midwife at a birthing inn as well! Its associated with the hospital but its its own building with huge birthing tubs, and beautiful private rooms.. Its amazing! Hopefully everything goes well and i can have the natural birth i have been dreaming of! Its also covered by most insurances! I think you can go online and find places like that all over the place

Hi ladies, just stopping by to say hello. Told my family we're pregnant yesterday- was so much fun! The MS started to kick in yday, but then as soon as it went I overdid it with loads of cheese and crackers and a burger! Oops. Still feeling rough today! Need to catch up on this thread soon :)

How's everyone else?

Hey guys as much as I'd love to stay with you, can you remove me from the 20th please? I'm losing my bean, good luck and best wishes to all of you xxxxx

I'm so sorry! Praying for another BFP quickly...

oh sweetheart i am so so sorry for u. i know how it feels ive lost 3 but let me tell u i also have 3 healthy children so never give up hope wish there was something i cud do to help:hugs: xx

Mom to 2 wen i read u had a 14 yr old i cud not believe my eyes, and wen i c ur 37 i cudent believe them again u look so young:thumbup:

im 32 be 33 wen baby due no one believes my age either i got asked ID to get into a nite club a few months back and its over 18 here in the uk, i stood there with my passport shoved in the doormans face and he just cudent believe it:haha:

its got to be a good thing tho, bet u get asked to u do look really young hun:kiss::hugs:

anyone else having trouble sleepin. i feel so tired but cant sleep. the last few nites not been gettin off till 4am so many things goin round my head ive tried reading and ovaltine and last nite watched the lady in black, cried my eyes out at the end darn hormones lol, prob not the best thing to watch b4 bed cuz it was a bit jumpy in places, but read my book after about 3 chapters and still cudent sleep, feel like a zombie today lol. im out of ideas now wat can help im gonna try a bath tonight c if that helps. anyone else getiing icky sicky feeling ive started getting it the last few days but always starts about 2ish then ill nibble on something then it returns in about 7ish goes after ive had dinner. thing is im not feeling very hungrey i do in the evening but not in the morning or lunch time ive weighed myself and ive lost a few pounds but i know that its normol in pregnancy. just dont get why i dont feel really hungrey all the time. can that be normol? hope all u lovely feb love bugs r doin well:hugs:

How did you find a hospital with a birthing unit? I want to have a water birth naturally but I'm not sure what hospitals in the area offer it or if my insurance will cover it?
Like Tankmom said, I just went to google and searched for birthing centers in my city (which is a pretty huge city, you may need to search in your county if the city you live in is smallish). I really wanted to go to a freestanding birthing center but due to my weight, they won't allow me to give birth outside of the hospital. The rooms at the hospital I found are dimly lighted, set up to room-in with baby (they won't take my child away to the nursery), and have a "homey" feeling (recliners/couches/big bath tubs/etc)

So, definitely search for one and let us know what you find :) Many hospitals (at least here) will allow you to tour the facilities if you call and ask. Hope you find a great place to have your bean!

Future Hopes, I can't sleep either. I am completely restless. I fall asleep just fine (I pretty much pass out) but I wake at about 4:30am and then every 30 minutes thereafter. When I finally say "enough is enough" and get up, I feel tired again within 4 hours. I think my sleeplessness stems from having a LOT to do to settle the house. (we bought our first house in May and have not got nearly enough furniture!)

Before August 26 (our housewarming date) we have to:
  1. Get furniture for the formal living/dining rooms; office; guest bedroom
  2. Decorate the place so it doesn't look so bleak and beige
  3. Paint the formal living/dining room (figure it is easier now than after bean is here!)
  4. Weed around our shrubs, plant some flowers at the mailbox, put up the fence (hubby and friends will be doing the fence!)
  5. Organise the guest bathroom
  6. Various small changes here and there (a few light fixtures, the powder room mirror)

And none of that would even be a challenge but for my complete lack of energy, and all the other things that are being done between now and then. (Birthdays, family gatherings, etc.)

So that is no doubt why I wake so early and cannot calm my mind. There is much much to do!

Hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday, I'm off to get ready for church and prepare our lessons for our Sunday school class! :hugs:

its really enoying is,nt it im feeling really queezy today today havent really eaten yet tho apart from a few cookies and a few cherries i best go force myself to eat something really feel:sick:

future hopes - It's good to look young! I think I'm finally past the point where I get carded any more though. :haha:

I'm am having the worst time sleeping! I'm exhausted around 9:30-10pm but I can't sleep because I'm usually at work. When I get home I pass out because my eyes are burning I'm so tired. And Bam, every night at 3:30 I wake up. I'm awake for 30 mins or so then fall back asleep. This pattern continues until 7am ish and then I throw in the towel and wake up. I usually take a nap around 11am. It stinks!

yeah i get the burning eyes thing from bein tired hun. they itch as well, but that cud be hayfaver:wacko:

oh its so embarresing getting ID,d at 32 to get into a over 18s club. that doorman must of been blind cuz i dont look 17 lol. most my friends say i look about 24 25. thats more realistic than 17 i mean really :haha:

xx:hugs:

Has anyone else been forgetful? I told my co worker a story of something that happened. And went to tell her 3 times after. Forgetting I told her. I also have been forgetting to turn my car on before putting it in drive. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->