February 2013 Love Bugs

I would like 2 have another boy!! Jus bcos I hav everything already 4 a boy!!
But a girl would b nice also :) as i would get 2 buy a lot of lovely pink things :) I'm indifferent I guess!!!
Thinking girl tho!! I have a feeling I am carrying a girl.... :)

i know about the whole having another baby wen u already have a baby feeling im kinda worried how i will cope my son turn 2 on 2nd of feb baby due on 16th feb then i find out ill prob be brought in early and induced so im kinda worried our new baby will b born on our sons bday hmmmmmmmm. my other children are 6 and 9 so they got good age gaps but this one feels kinda to close lol. im dreading telling people im pregnant again, ooow i can just hear there gossip now. lol x:kiss:

This one is due on my girlie's 2nd birthday too! Hoping this one will come a week early? My first was 6days late and my second was on her due date, so this one should come slightly early-ha ha, wishful thinking!

As I have two girls already I know my husband would love a boy but he is preparing himself for a girl. I don't mind what sex, just a healthy baby :) xx

Kno how you feel about telling people.... 20 months between my two now and two years this time... The doctor asked me if I was mad and so did the receptionists!!
I wanted my babies close, and yes I know it will be tough but amazing all the same time. My girlies are so close and love eachother so much, I've actually forgotten how hard it was initially... Will have a shock in 7 months time :)

So excited for us all xx

yeah im not fussed about the sex either just want me and my baby to b ok. my last baby was born at 39+6 my son bb was 2 wks late and my daughter was a few days early she was my smallest 7lb 5 my bigest was 9lb my last one jayjay was 7lb 11 so all good sizes. i was told by my midwife i will b induced early with this one cuz i had a liver transplant last yr also there a cance my baby will b prem anyway and have a low birth weight due to my anti reject meds. i just wud rather baby not b born on my sons 2nd bday, its my mums bday that day to:dohh: lol

i think ours is another boy - at least, i hope so, since they'll be 14 months apart and that would make things easier in the long run so that they can play together in a few years. :haha:

Im kinda hoping for another girl just because girls are so much fun and i know what im doing already! i Feel like i would be completely unprepared for a boy.. but i know i would love him all the same.. obviously!
My daughter was so much fun and i love all the little girl clothes! Im soo happy either way, just excited to find out!

Got my second round of hcg results. Went from 1600 to 3224 in 48hrs. Things are looking promising so far. Fingers crossed!

Wow!! Lots of updates!

I'm 5 weeks today. I have been feeling very tired and exhausted. Need to nap every day. Today I had a nap a 10am until about 11:30. I was soooo tired!!!

Other than that, not feeling any nausea or very very little. I am very bloated and have lots of gas pains. I have taken 3 more HPTs since the first positive one. I need constant reassurance that I am still pregnant and am not miscarrying again. I can wait until I have my next dr's appointment. If the series of blood tests show increase in beta levels then I will request an early U/S. So excited!!! I keep having to calm myself down and not get too excited....but I can't help it!! I hope this is a sticky little one :)

Wow!! Lots of updates!

I'm 5 weeks today. I have been feeling very tired and exhausted. Need to nap every day. Today I had a nap a 10am until about 11:30. I was soooo tired!!!

Other than that, not feeling any nausea or very very little. I am very bloated and have lots of gas pains. I have taken 3 more HPTs since the first positive one. I need constant reassurance that I am still pregnant and am not miscarrying again. I can wait until I have my next dr's appointment. If the series of blood tests show increase in beta levels then I will request an early U/S. So excited!!! I keep having to calm myself down and not get too excited....but I can't help it!! I hope this is a sticky little one :)

I was the same way with poas. But now that I know my beta levels. Are good, I feel so much better. I know it stuck so I look at it as if something happens now, then that means there was something really wrong with the baby. I was so worried about a chemical, but I think I'm past that stage now. I have my first appt on July 2nd. I cant wait. My first ultrasound is the 12th.

That's great, SweetPea0903! I wish you a beautiful journey and hopefully you will be holding your little one in your arms next Feb!

im starting to worry now on lack of symptoms almost 7 weeks and only been sick once the day b4 my bfpother then being tired and the aches and pains i dont feel preg

Hmmmm we talking about names already???

Girls...... I like savannah- anya- Ava-

Boys...... Ramon- jenson- jared-

Oh yeah I got the worst constipation Ever!! It's the pregnacare prenatals!!! They done it last time too- also gave me chapped lips (all iron supplements give me chapped lips)
Other symptoms... Lower back ache- tiredness- MAJOR moodswings.... And I am usually a complete hornball but I have totally gone off sex!!!! Like I set my oh up 2 fall asleep on the sofa!!! Lol

Names- Oh I have no idea! Every name I like always ends up in a popular film :( lol

I already have a Matthew and a Ruby. I like Matilda,Jade, Charlie, Alexander.

Hello feb bugs

I dont have many symtoms was peeing loads but that settled yesterday so bit worried about that. I have had very mild sick feeling the last few days kicks in in afternoon,goes wen i eat. My boobs were tender wen last wk but settled now. I did feel a wave of tirednes early evening yesterday. Other than the odd pulling feeling a mild back ache im feeling fine. With my last pregnancy i didnt have really any symptoms untill i hit 10 wks then morning sickness really started, but not in morning mainly afternoon and night. It was awfull and i had it all the way through. I will know know if i start getting that sickness again its a boy, which wud b easier because we got lots of clothes. But id b happy with a girl to im not really bothered as long as he or she r healthy. Im not even sure i will find out this time, but no dought ill b wanting to know by then dont think i cud handle waiting even tho id prob no anyway with the sickness things and cravings with my first daughter i never got sick at all and craved iceing from cakes. Now with my 2 boys i was sick and craved pickles and chili peppers and salty stuff. So lets c wat happens this time. Be interesting x:hugs:

I stopped POAS after 20 positive tests! :p

I was quite nauseous last week, but this week I've felt much better. I worry that I've not got any symptoms anymore, but I haven't bled and I've got no pain, so I'm assuming my little bean is snuggly and growing well! :)

Only the fatigue and painful/swollen breasts (and lack of AF of course) are evidence of my condition. :haha:

Plus, when I went to my doctor, she didn't do any tests whatsoever. Not even my blood pressure! For all she knows, I could be making it all up!! Hopefully my early scan will provide a little evidence at 6 weeks. Waiting waiting waiting for 5th July!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->