February 2013 Love Bugs

Has anyone else been forgetful? I told my co worker a story of something that happened. And went to tell her 3 times after. Forgetting I told her. I also have been forgetting to turn my car on before putting it in drive. :blush:

I have a prius and it is all electric when in park....meaning it is silent....I left it on twice yesterday...luckily it beeps at me if I try to lock it from the outside while its running. I have taken to writing everything in a small notepad so I don't forget...

Bloods and stuff done Sat mornin, results tomorrow morning (the wait is murder.. But my darling mama is more on edge than I am!) I'm getting really nervous though, my boobs aren't hurting as bad (seriously, the gals were MURDER the last couple weeks lol) and again I've been spotting tonight, lasted longer than last week though. Hoping it was intercourse again yesterday arvo (sorry for TMI) Naturally I'll bring all this up at the docs. But I can't wait, need to know if anyone else has had this at 6 weeks and no probs. Don't wanna stress my way through the rest of night shift xoxox

A couple things I came up with. I know its kinds big. I can try to make it smaller.

Attachments

• myphoto (1).gif
    myphoto (1).gif
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
  • myphoto.gif
    myphoto.gif
    113.6 KB · Views: 1
ok, this is the only way I could figure out how to show you all the code LOL

Attachments

• code.png
    code.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 6
Hi ladies. I hope I can join this thread. To be honest I cannot actually believe I am pregnant! It all feels surreal and I feel a bit detached from it all.

We have been TTC for 2 years now. Nothing was happening so we got referred to our local hospital. To cut a long story short after a lot of tests we were sent for ivf. I have just been through 1 round of ivf including icsi and got my BFP with twins which sadly ended in a miscarriage. I had to have two periods before trying again ...... But my second did not appear! I did a test, not believing that I booked into a private clinic for a scan a few days later to be told there was a heart beat and I looked about 6 1/2 weeks. I am now 7 1/2 weeks and in total shock. I should have started my ivf injections yesterday but instead we were telling our parents the news. I think I will be due around the 6th feb.

Is it normal to feel like this isn't really real?? And to feel totally terrified of it all when you finally get what you have so desperately wanted?

Hi ladies. I hope I can join this thread. To be honest I cannot actually believe I am pregnant! It all feels surreal and I feel a bit detached from it all.

We have been TTC for 2 years now. Nothing was happening so we got referred to our local hospital. To cut a long story short after a lot of tests we were sent for ivf. I have just been through 1 round of ivf including icsi and got my BFP with twins which sadly ended in a miscarriage. I had to have two periods before trying again ...... But my second did not appear! I did a test, not believing that I booked into a private clinic for a scan a few days later to be told there was a heart beat and I looked about 6 1/2 weeks. I am now 7 1/2 weeks and in total shock. I should have started my ivf injections yesterday but instead we were telling our parents the news. I think I will be due around the 6th feb.

Is it normal to feel like this isn't really real?? And to feel totally terrified of it all when you finally get what you have so desperately wanted?

Welcome!! Yes it is perfectly normal for it to be surreal and just plain strange when you've waited for long. Good luck and wishing a sticky bean!

Thanks mommyof2. My dh keeps asking if I am excited but I just feel numb! Thought I was weird!!

This is number 4 for me...and even though I know it's real until I start growing a bump and see a U/S I still just feel sick. Then again I also have times when I look at my kids and think wow...no way Im a mom to three kiddos..lol

Plus it sounds like you've been through alot. I would be nervous to get exited too. :hugs:

:hugs: Welcome to the Febs Lindylou!

Surreal is exactly how I described it to DH! I think for me it'll feel more real when I hear the heart and stuff soon xo good luck hun and congrats!

Thanks lulu and mommyof2. I have an appointment with my GP in Tuesday so hoping it starts to sink in. I want to get excited and enjoy it all.

Mommyof2- wow number 4.... Hopefully it's not as bad as the horror stories we hear then!

Lulu- I'm guessing this is your 1st as well?

We have our good days and bad lol But I also have a 10 year old daughter and she is a big help and a great hubby who does his best to help too. Its a bit stress full when everyone is complaining or crying at the same time , Im 31 and already have grey hair LOL

hello all
Stepping my feet into the water :)
Im Sarah, and got my BFP yesterday. Im mummy to my little princess Rosie who is 3.
My Edd is the 19th Feb :)
Really look forward to chatting with you all.

hello all
Im Sarah, and got my BFP yesterday. Im mummy to my little princess Rosie who is 3.

Hi Sarah my name is Emmy and I got my BFP about 10 days ago but I'm due the same day as you! This is my first so I'm a newbie so excited been trying for a while so I just keep coming on here reading everything maybe we can be buddies? How r u feeling so far? Xx

Lindylou, yea number 1 for me, and panicking over every tiny thing! Lol, I used to HATE doctors, now I can't wait to get there to put my damn mind at ease!

Luvbunsazzle. Hi! Yay! Due 2 days after me :)

hello all

Hi Sarah my name is Emmy and I got my BFP about 10 days ago but I'm due the same day as you! This is my first so I'm a newbie so excited been trying for a while so I just keep coming on here reading everything maybe we can be buddies? How r u feeling so far? Xx

Hello lovely, aww it will be lovely to buddy up.
Ive been really nausious and tired, keep weeing lots, but not complaing.
I have my beautiful little girl Rosie who is 3 so im very blessed, just keeping fingers tightly crossed this time. x

Welcome luvbunsazzle and emmy!!!

A couple things I came up with. I know its kinds big. I can try to make it smaller.

That's really cute! I also really liked that lady bug that was posted towards the start of the thread xxxx

I have my beautiful little girl Rosie who is 3 so im very blessed, just keeping fingers tightly crossed this time. x[/QUOTE]

I am so tired, my boobs ache and I get up to wee about 3 times in the night, some smells make me feel sick but luckily not that bad yet, my main symptom is that I am soooooo bloated!! Anyone else have this? By the evening I can't do my trousers up at all, slightly worrying at 5 weeks lol I love having symptoms though reminds me it's real!

I have my beautiful little girl Rosie who is 3 so im very blessed, just keeping fingers tightly crossed this time. x

I am so tired, my boobs ache and I get up to wee about 3 times in the night, some smells make me feel sick but luckily not that bad yet, my main symptom is that I am soooooo bloated!! Anyone else have this? By the evening I can't do my trousers up at all, slightly worrying at 5 weeks lol I love having symptoms though reminds me it's real![/QUOTE]

OMG the bloating!! I'm 5 weeks too. I am already using a hair bobble on my button for my work trousers and my jeans and feel so awkward at work or around family in case they guess! Apparently the bloating does go down xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->