February 2013 Love Bugs

Lindylou, yea number 1 for me, and panicking over every tiny thing! Lol, I used to HATE doctors, now I can't wait to get there to put my damn mind at ease!

Luvbunsazzle. Hi! Yay! Due 2 days after me :)

I am worrying about everything too! I am so happy to be pregnant but it's just weeks of waiting and praying everything is ok now, I have been having a couple of bad dreams about something terrible happening, I know I need to relax and be happy but how?? Lol

Hi Joo congratulations! Oh I am glad it's not just me!! I feel huge lol I have been wearing loose clothes already and I feel sure people must think I have been eating too much! X

my gosh the bloat lol has anyones actualy started looking more preg? or is it just me my mums convinced there is 2 in therecos of it i had to buy maternity jeans today! ive got bigger in just a week or so

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 16
I'm really bloated, I'm a bit overweight so you can't really see it, but OMG I can feel it, the constipation doesn't help though :rofl: x x x

my gosh the bloat lol has anyones actualy started looking more preg? or is it just me my mums convinced there is 2 in therecos of it i had to buy maternity jeans today! ive got bigger in just a week or so

I feel like I look bigger but I'm a size 14/16 to start with a bit of a tummy so I think I just look fat lol, in ur pic you can defo see a bump! It's amazing isn't it!

WhisperOfHope - whoa I can see the bump there! oooh maybe you're cooking more than one bean?! How exciting!!!! I would love twins =D

I feel like I look bigger but I'm a size 14/16 to start with a bit of a tummy so I think I just look fat lol, in ur pic you can defo see a bump! It's amazing isn't it!

it is its so odd i have had somuch cramping and aching so no wonder if this is the size its goten to already!

Not much we can take for constipation, but you can take Fibrogel, takes like crap, but it helps. x x x

SO I was a bit panicked about my test "fading" And a friend(also a bnb lady) said well maybe its the HCG lvl is too high, and thats why its lighter. I told her, I really dont see how higher HCG would cause light tests, but I promised her I would would give it a shot. SO I peed in a cup then added half water (btw its my pee cup nothing else goes in there lol) and this is what happened. the two on top are straight pee...the two on bottom are half and half

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 6
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
WhisperOfHope - whoa I can see the bump there! oooh maybe you're cooking more than one bean?! How exciting!!!! I would love twins =D

welll everyone keeps saying that lol plus i was a twin and i was on clomid:haha: i keep looking at the two scan pics and wondering why she gave me two with differant measuremnets one was 7.3 mm insize and the other 4.4 mm:shrug: have added the pics

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 12
Your so lucky to have had a scan already! I have not met a midwife or have any idea when I will get a scan! Ur even luckier if you have twins! X

Well, I don't consider twins lucky. Multiples is one of my worst nightmares! Best of luck to anyone who actually does want more than one at a time though.
Whisper, I don't think I got that big until right before I went into labor with my son. I seriously had no bump until right at the end, it was sad.
The two measurements are height and width, but for the same sac.

Your so lucky to have had a scan already! I have not met a midwife or have any idea when I will get a scan! Ur even luckier if you have twins! X

i have another scan on weds at 7 weeks 2 days:happydance:

Why are you getting so many scans I'm jealous! I consider twins lucky cus ur getting two lovely babies so if you find out you are on Wednesday then congratulations to u xx

Why are you getting so many scans I'm jealous! I consider twins lucky cus ur getting two lovely babies so if you find out you are on Wednesday then congratulations to u xx

i have pcos was on clomid and have a bicornuate uterus so she is keeping a eye on things until 12 weeks im also on progesterone suppliments

i have pcos was on clomid and have a bicornuate uterus so she is keeping a eye on things until 12 weeks im also on progesterone suppliments

Ahhh ok well good luck fingers crossed for u xx

SO I was a bit panicked about my test "fading" And a friend(also a bnb lady) said well maybe its the HCG lvl is too high, and thats why its lighter. I told her, I really dont see how higher HCG would cause light tests, but I promised her I would would give it a shot. SO I peed in a cup then added half water (btw its my pee cup nothing else goes in there lol) and this is what happened. the two on top are straight pee...the two on bottom are half and half

This makes me feel better :) My first two :bfp: were on FRERs and the line was pretty faint (though very obviously pink and positive almost as soon as the pee made it to the test line) and the digitals I took afterwards said "PREGNANT" within 1 minute (the instructions say they can take up to 3 minutes). Very interesting that it would be light when the HCG is very high...I wonder why that is? :shrug:

Once I get through tomorrow I will be a calmer mama. Tomorrow is the last day that my period would have showed up if it was coming. I know it isn't coming and I know I am quite pregnant (I've peed on enough tests to verify that a million times) but for some reason I can't accept it is real unless my period doesn't show up. And tomorrow would be cycle day 35 (my cycle was between 33-35 days...never later) so after tomorrow comes and goes without incident I shall feel a great deal more assured. Hope that doesn't sound silly to anyone...

This week's mission is to organise and start painting the office. I found a great table on craigslist to use as a desk, we got a bluish turquoise and a purple for stripes on the bottom half of the walls, then the top half will be gray with a white chair rail dividing. I'm very excited, I did get a mask to protect from fumes and am going to start on it right now!

Sorry I'm so wordy on here...it is a comfort just to type up my own thoughts whether anyone is reading them or not! (though I know I post the longest things ever...I'm quite chatty)

Lindylou, yea number 1 for me, and panicking over every tiny thing! Lol, I used to HATE doctors, now I can't wait to get there to put my damn mind at ease!

Luvbunsazzle. Hi! Yay! Due 2 days after me :)

I am worrying about everything too! I am so happy to be pregnant but it's just weeks of waiting and praying everything is ok now, I have been having a couple of bad dreams about something terrible happening, I know I need to relax and be happy but how?? Lol

Oh, ditto to the max lmfao! never thought I could be so paranoid! I just wanna fast forward to the second tri so I can relax and enjoy the ride!!

Here's hoping we all can laugh about being silly worry-warts freakin over nothing in the midwifes office soon! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->