February 2013 Love Bugs

This might be TMI... But today I had a lot of sticky white/light yellowish cm... Is that normal? There's no odor to it.

Mom to 2 wen i read u had a 14 yr old i cud not believe my eyes, and wen i c ur 37 i cudent believe them again u look so young:thumbup:

im 32 be 33 wen baby due no one believes my age either i got asked ID to get into a nite club a few months back and its over 18 here in the uk, i stood there with my passport shoved in the doormans face and he just cudent believe it:haha:

its got to be a good thing tho, bet u get asked to u do look really young hun:kiss::hugs:

I get that a lot, and never get tired of hearing it. :happydance: I was 23 when I had my daughter and was terrified everyone would think it was a high school pregnancy. :haha: Both of my parents look very young for their ages, it's a God given gift I say...

This might be TMI... But today I had a lot of sticky white/light yellowish cm... Is that normal? There's no odor to it.

Yes, very normal. I had to take Evening Primrose Oil when I was TTC because I am bone dry all the time, but not now that I'm preggers!

Yes, very normal. I had to take Evening Primrose Oil when I was TTC because I am bone dry all the time, but not now that I'm preggers!

Hi I am Sara and I am 5 weeks and 1 days too. Had some nausea and headaches last week but its gone now. Just bloated and my breasts are sore. Do u have symptomes?

Once I get through tomorrow I will be a calmer mama. Tomorrow is the last day that my period would have showed up if it was coming. I know it isn't coming and I know I am quite pregnant (I've peed on enough tests to verify that a million times) but for some reason I can't accept it is real unless my period doesn't show up. And tomorrow would be cycle day 35 (my cycle was between 33-35 days...never later) so after tomorrow comes and goes without incident I shall feel a great deal more assured. Hope that doesn't sound silly to anyone...
[/QUOTE]

I felt the EXACT same way!

Hi I am Sara and I am 5 weeks and 1 days too. Had some nausea and headaches last week but its gone now. Just bloated and my breasts are sore. Do u have symptomes?

My breasts and nipples are very sore is the main thing. The past few mornings I didnt feel very good, both nights I didnt sleep well so I'm not sure if that was why. It didn't last very long though. I am going to bed early tonight and am curious how I will feel in the morning after a good nights rest. So far with my two kids I have not been a huge puker during pregnancy, more just nausious.

ive just had sore boobs and sore nipples as well and lots of nausea.........5 weeks and 3 days today!!!!! we are almost 6 weeks girls!!!!

So good 2 c so many mummys I here!! Who would have thought it!! X
H&H 9M 2 u all x

Hi everyone

Ive got to the 8 week stage yesterday so I am hoping that the next 2 and a bit weeks fly so that I can get to see my little alien on the 11th July and then I can start to tell people!

I just wanted to ask, is anyone else missing out on the 'feeling hungry' stage and going straight to feeling nausea because of hunger because I think that is happening to me.

I also seem to hungrier a lot quicker than I previously would have been. Is this normal because I read that food intake doesnt need to be much higher at this stage, only 200-300ish calories.

Hey as any1 else had crazy restlessness!! It reduced me 2 tears lastnight!!! Was so tired and jus couldn't sleep- was too hot- then too cold- uncomfy- fidgety!! I went 2 bed at 10 and jus could not sleep!!! Even tho I was super tired!!!

Hi everyone

Ive got to the 8 week stage yesterday so I am hoping that the next 2 and a bit weeks fly so that I can get to see my little alien on the 11th July and then I can start to tell people!

I just wanted to ask, is anyone else missing out on the 'feeling hungry' stage and going straight to feeling nausea because of hunger because I think that is happening to me.

I also seem to hungrier a lot quicker than I previously would have been. Is this normal because I read that food intake doesnt need to be much higher at this stage, only 200-300ish calories.

I am non stop hungry!!!! All the time!! I could much all day!!! Wanting meat a lot too!! (not good)
If I let myself get hungry I start feeling sick whichll jus gets worse til I do eat!!!! I never eat in the evenings after 6 bit that's when I'm
Hungriest lately!!!

Hey as any1 else had crazy restlessness!! It reduced me 2 tears lastnight!!! Was so tired and jus couldn't sleep- was too hot- then too cold- uncomfy- fidgety!! I went 2 bed at 10 and jus could not sleep!!! Even tho I was super tired!!!

Yes!!!! I have been this way for awhile now. I searched early pregnancy insomnia and learned its from the changing hormones and can be from stress of wanting everything to be going good with the baby.

The last two nights have been horrible. I've gone to bed early, but just can't stay asleep. It doesn't help that it is a lovely hot summer here. I'll be freezing when I climb in bed, but wake up drenched in sweat. I'm freezing my poor DH out at night by removing all the covers and turning down the A/C. Also needing to pee at least every 2 hours doesn't help.

what are quavers? I've never heard of them. :blush:

They are a variety of crisps here in the UK.

They are made by Walkers and are completely delicious! The cheesy ones are the best......I shouldnt have started talking about them because now I want a packet :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->