February 2013 Love Bugs

They just melt in your mouth!

The thing is, I feel sick in the morning and after 8m I am exhausted and sick so I cram all my food into the day so I know I am eating (ok quavers not healthiest choice but if its what baby wants....) ;)

Nothing wrong with quavers. I eat an awful lot of goldfish and saltines myself.

My nausea seems to have gone away... is this normal? It was pretty intense for the past week, and then last night (after eating a huge salad in the evening), I was able to eat most of my dinner as if it was a "normal" day, and today I'm feelin' pretty good, too... BBs haven't been tender in about a week, but last Friday we went in for a scan and got a "perfect sono"...saw (and heard!) LO's hb and everything :)

Do symptoms come and go randomly, or...?

From what I've heard from others, symptoms can come and go. I'd say as long as there's no severe cramping or bleeding, you're fine

Dani - I find symptoms tend to come and go for me and they can be completely different ones from one day to the next too.

I freaked out Sunday morning when my BBs weren't hurting. Then I remembered I took a tylenol for my headache :happydance: I think that is my first case of pregnancy brain. :haha:

Helloooo! I'm due in February (just - DD is 28th) and am only just starting to believe it - lots of anxiety after a mmc last August. Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for all of us x

ok, this is the only way I could figure out how to show you all the code LOL

i tried to add your image to to the first page but couldn't. could you copy the code text and post that, without the IMG tags, please? thanks!

Just got back from my 6 week scan and......:wohoo: We saw the baby, the yolk, the pulsing of the heart and best part we got to hear the heart beat (108 bpm). After looking at this scan the doctor estimates my due date at 2/20/13. :cloud9:

Just got back from my 6 week scan and......:wohoo: We saw the baby, the yolk, the pulsing of the heart and best part we got to hear the heart beat (108 bpm). After looking at this scan the doctor estimates my due date at 2/20/13. :cloud9:

awww, congrats! date moved. :)

i wish i could fast forward time!!! im so impatient! i want 2nd tri now!!

I wish I would start getting symptoms.... I worry because I didn't have anything last time either and I miscarried at 7.5 weeks. I am 7w + 3d now.... Nervous week....

I wish I would start getting symptoms.... I worry because I didn't have anything last time either and I miscarried at 7.5 weeks. I am 7w + 3d now.... Nervous week....

I completely understand. I didn't get symptoms with my son and everything was fine, but it doesn't make it any easier this time around. I've got little symptoms that come and go and I try and take comfort in the small changes and the fact I've had no cramping or bleeding.
When is your first scan? Mine is Friday.

Hey ladies I don't know why it's just hit me but we (in this thread) will go through 2nd tri, and 3rd tri together.. it's so exciting, like one whole big group of friends sharing the same experience is so many different way!

Giant group hug to all of you and I hope for all of us a H&H 8 coming month!

I want to post my ultrasound but do not know how to post pics. Can anyone help?

I find that poas helps. As long as I see a dark line, I feel so much relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->