February 2013 Love Bugs

I want to post my ultrasound but do not know how to post pics. Can anyone help?

Is it on your computer? If you click 'go advanced' there's an option to manage attachments, where you can chose a file from your computer and upload it.
If you've already got it posted somewhere flickr/facebook/whatever. You just have to copy the image location and again in 'go advanced' there's a icon that looks like a picture of mountains and you click that to insert and image and it will ask for the location and you put the url for the picture there.

ok, this is the only way I could figure out how to show you all the code LOL

i tried to add your image to to the first page but couldn't. could you copy the code text and post that, without the IMG tags, please? thanks!

When I put the code in, it gives me the picture LOL told ya Im crap with code LOL.

Put
swap out the Value for one of the URL below.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-G40Ut9OEhiw/T-iA8b26DuI/AAAAAAAAAno/doch4X_waY4/s253/myphoto.gif

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAnc/7T02nM7Pkzw/s253/myphoto%20%281%29.gif

Our lil peanut. Or should I say sweet pea.... Sorry the pic is so small took it on my cell.

Attachments

• Baby Sears 6w 1d.png
    Baby Sears 6w 1d.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 19
I want to post my ultrasound but do not know how to post pics. Can anyone help?

Is it on your computer? If you click 'go advanced' there's an option to manage attachments, where you can chose a file from your computer and upload it.
If you've already got it posted somewhere flickr/facebook/whatever. You just have to copy the image location and again in 'go advanced' there's a icon that looks like a picture of mountains and you click that to insert and image and it will ask for the location and you put the url for the picture there.

Thanks for your help!

Hurray, looks like a lovely early scan pic Blue eyes!

Such a lovely clear scan pic Blue Eyes!

I honestly don't think I've ever been this tired before in my life! How can something so teeny tiny be making me feel like this? LOL

ok, this is the only way I could figure out how to show you all the code LOL

i tried to add your image to to the first page but couldn't. could you copy the code text and post that, without the IMG tags, please? thanks!

When I put the code in, it gives me the picture LOL told ya Im crap with code LOL.

Put
swap out the Value for one of the URL below.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-G40Ut9OEhiw/T-iA8b26DuI/AAAAAAAAAno/doch4X_waY4/s253/myphoto.gif

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...AAAAnc/7T02nM7Pkzw/s253/myphoto%20%281%29.gif

sweet - thanks - they are on the 1st pg now. :)

Hi ladies. Have been neglecting this thread. Well I had an emergency scan on Friday and they've dated us at exactly 8 weeks so I'm now 8+3 was lovely seeing the little heart beat fluttering :cloud9: my ms is horrendous, can't keep anything other than bread down :dohh: And also have a kidney infection not an amazing week :haha:
How's everyone else doing xx

That scan picture is lovely!

How do you put a ticker on your signature. I have tried but it's just all the jargon appearing and no ticker!

That scan picture is lovely!

How do you put a ticker on your signature. I have tried but it's just all the jargon appearing and no ticker!

When you get to the end of making the ticker and they have the code for you, you need to copy and paste the BB code. Different sites use different types of code. Here it's BB (Bulletin Board) format that you need. Often the default code they give you is HTML format. But they should have the other types available to copy as well.

Just found out we have another ultrasound scheduled for next Monday and will have one every week untili am 12 weeks then fs will release me to my normal obgyn.:happydance:

Just found out we have another ultrasound scheduled for next Monday and will have one every week untili am 12 weeks then fs will release me to my normal obgyn.:happydance:

Quite lucky! :) I wish I could see LO every week! We'll be seeing him(?) again on July 2nd...then going on vaca for 3 weeks (long-term flights...eek), and when we get back we have Nuchal Fold test and sono first week of August. Almost a whole month with no sono :(

Very lucky to get so many scans. I can barely contain myself waiting for my first one.

I think tomorrow I may end up "accidentally" buying myself a doppler :rofl: x x x

I think tomorrow I may end up "accidentally" buying myself a doppler :rofl: x x x

:rofl: I've already started using mine and there's only about 5% chance I'll even hear the baby this early on.

Aww lovely scan picture blue eyes :)

Sorry your feeling so rubbish Charlotte, here is hoping things pick up soon. :)

Hows everyone this evening?

Im ok, for the first time today i actually fancied something to eat so ordered a chinese!! TUT TUT, now im waiting and im going off the idea, but am determined to eat at least a few mouthfuls!!

:haha:

I already have my cover story planned, I was dancing around the lounge with the kids and fell on my laptop, I fell in such a way that it opened the page on amazon, clicked buy and entered all my payment details :rofl: Thats beleivable right?

x x x

Of course it is, Wiggler. Especially if you are a frequent Amazon customer and already have payment history with them. It could be as easy as accidentally adding it to your cart and your foot hitting the pay now button!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->