February 2013 Love Bugs

Badge is good but I think the pic is a bit too big for a signature. Can we not do a small badge with maybe a little ladybird on it? :)

I also really liked the lady bug that was somewhere earlier on this thread :D I keep getting waves of adrenaline in my tummy from constant excitement/fear. I can't stop out & getting worried that I'm causing my body stress that might harm baby :-/ I never thought I would worry so much! I'm going to try and learn some relaxation techniques xxx

Hi ladies! Sorry for being a bit quiet - i've been on the countdown to my scan today......

......and all was great! One little baby with a heartbeat! So relieved! Measuring pretty much to dates too :happydance: :cloud9:

Hope everyone else is doing ok? x

So glad your scan went well :happydance:

I feel so ill, its whenever I eat or drink, I tried eating little and often with no success, even a tiny sip of water is enough to make me feel ill. Yay for symptoms, boo for feling yucky :haha: x x x

Hurray Glitter! Glad everything was good on your scan.
I'm impatiently waiting for my scan on Friday.

Hi!

Can I join you all? :) I am due February 14. This will be my second, I have a 2 year old daughter

Congrats Sparkles, and welcome x x x

Thankyou hun :D. It was my birthday on Saturday and we tested yesterday and its all just sinking in, OH has taken the day off tomorrow for us to go to the doctors. Can't wait :happydance:

It looks like February is a popular month! And its sounds really cute saying I should be having a valentines baby :cloud9:

Just looked at the tickers on the first page and the team love bugs is mine from another group I am on so can we not use that one please xx

Would like a separate one for my feb13 group :):)

Girls that have used CB digis when did you get your 3+. I got 2-3 on Saturday morning (when I was 4+1 or +2) I have one left from the twin pack and don't want to waste it.

I didnt use them when I was pregnant with my daughter so am a bit unsure :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->