February 2013 Love Bugs

I got my 3+ at 5 weeks x x x

I wouldnt try it earlier than 5 weeks but I was wandering if to avoid wasting it (and having a massive freak out :blush:) if I should hold off a little longer...

I will see how impatient I get in the meantime :blush:

I never got 2-3! I got my 1-2 result at 12DPO, and then a 3+ result at 15DPO (at 4+1 - a week ago)! :)

Went in for my ultrasound and measured ahead, so i'm Jan 27th..looks like i'm out of this group! Thanks for all the support guys. H and h 9 months to all!

Just managed to get a tiny bit of "dinner" down me, a tiny scoop of ice cream :nope: Bring on this appointment on thursday, as much as I love having symptoms, I can hardly eat at the moment, I can't lay down, I even nearly vommed earlier because I heard OH flush the loo. I can't live on tiny bites of ice cream and ice lollies for the next few weeks, I need proper food.

Any advice?

Does anyone know if they can do anything about nausea?

^ Let me know how your appt goes? I would love to know what helps as I am finding it hard to look after my disabled son and his love for tuna right now!? xxx

I got my 3+ at 5 weeks x x x

I wouldnt try it earlier than 5 weeks but I was wandering if to avoid wasting it (and having a massive freak out :blush:) if I should hold off a little longer...

I will see how impatient I get in the meantime :blush:

Haha I'm exactly the same! I have one spare and I wanna see 3+, I'm 5 weeks 5 days so I'm hoping it will show up now but if it doesn't and still says 2-3 I will worry too much!

I got my first scan date today it's not till the 15th august, I will be over 13 weeks by then!! That's so long to wait and worry for I'm driving myself crazy! Anyone else in the same boat? X

MF - I'm not sure but I am willing to take whatever my doctor throws at me at the moment, never ever have I felt so ill. x x x

MF I think you can get tablets prescribed by your gp depending on how bad it is. They're safe to tale whilst preggers too :thumbup:

Wiggler, have you tried the usual crackers or toast that's all I've managed to eat andnkeep down. I feel sick when I'm hungry and then again after I've eaten can't win :dohh:

Xx

tried that and it hasn't helped. I'm not puking thankfully (I very rarely puke, don't even puke with sicky bugs), but this is such intense nausea, I had 2 tiny bites of OH's dinner as I wasn't up to a meal of my own and even that was enough to have me gagging. I've been on the verge of tears all evening :cry: x x x

tried that and it hasn't helped. I'm not puking thankfully (I very rarely puke, don't even puke with sicky bugs), but this is such intense nausea, I had 2 tiny bites of OH's dinner as I wasn't up to a meal of my own and even that was enough to have me gagging. I've been on the verge of tears all evening :cry: x x x

:hugs: it sucks Hun. Definitely go to your gp and ask about the tablets available my friend had them and really helped her, if I'm still feeling like this I'm going to ask on Thursday at my appt. It's awful aswell because even though I can't stand the thought of food poor Alfie still has to eat with me gagging at the side of him :sick: hopefully the ms will bugger off soon.

Xx

Thanks, will ask too.

I hope you feel better soon. I feel nauseous, its like some nasty worst of worst hangover - and no night out! I just feel sick all the time and its even worse in the heat! My car was vile on the way home!

Feel better soon and take care x

:hugs: Hopefully we will all feel loads better soon. My poor kids keep looking at me funny with the lunches I have given them, I grab the quickest, healthiest stuff I can plonk on a plate for them, shove it in front of them then sit and rock while they eat :rofl: poor little monkeys think mummy has gone mad! x x x

Anyone really sensitive to smells, couldn't walk past mcdonalds earlier without wanting to barf from the mingin fryer smell and I love mcdonalds :cry: also the oven when something's cooking, truly vile.

Xx

I'm reading that fifty shades of grey. My god..some of this actually is a bit kinky! I think my OH will be getting jumped on soon!

yep smells- especially cooking ones *vom* awful when you still have to cook for your family! My son is obsessed with tuna at the moment and it makes me gag!

Wriggler, I am the same LOL I make their lunches in the morning and its horrible, poor kids dont know whats hit me. My sweet lad was rubbing my bag this morning and then told me he told his teacher mummy was sick :S Hope she does not think I had hangover or something! x ha x

:hugs: Hopefully we will all feel loads better soon. My poor kids keep looking at me funny with the lunches I have given them, I grab the quickest, healthiest stuff I can plonk on a plate for them, shove it in front of them then sit and rock while they eat :rofl: poor little monkeys think mummy has gone mad! x x x

:rofl: I offered alfs a sandwich earlier he looked like I'd just shoved rat poison on a plate for him lol he wasn't impressed that boys so demanding wants all the trimmings for breakfast, dinner and lunch!! He also laughs when I gag which isn't very nice :haha:

On the plus side my tiredness isn't nearly as bad as it was, well I'm still nakered constantly but I just about manage to make myself to stuff now :lol: xx

Xx

I'm sensitive to everything :rofl:

The oven smell is minging though :sick: x x x

Forgot could you update my due date to feb 2nd Hun xx
done.

Badge is good but I think the pic is a bit too big for a signature. Can we not do a small badge with maybe a little ladybird on it? :)

I agree with Nixilix, is there no way it can be smaller? Xxx

to the ladies who've made tickers, can we also get a smaller version? please post it and i can add it to the first page - thanks!

Hi!

Can I join you all? :) I am due February 14. This will be my second, I have a 2 year old daughter
welcome!

Just looked at the tickers on the first page and the team love bugs is mine from another group I am on so can we not use that one please xx
done.

https://img526.imageshack.us/img526/8776/feblovebugs.png
added to first page.

i made one using blingee :blush: they automatically make several sizes in case anyone wanted a small one (but you certainly don't have to use the one i made, lol):

https://blingee.com/blingee/get_codes/129687092-February-2013-Love-Bugs

https://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7ba/796691411_1668923.gif

https://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7ba/796691412_1991906.gif

https://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7ba/796691413_1250851.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->