February 2013 Love Bugs

Fides that is so cute!

Seeing my GP for first time tonight. Hoping that given our previous IVF and mc we get an early scan , know it would only be another 4 weeks but that seems sooooo long.

Yey I managed to put my ticker on, like it now but a bit scared when it starts getting to te size of a melon !!!

Ordered my doppler this morning, should be here in about a week :happydance:

Lindy - I hope you manage to get an early scan, I'll be asking for one at my appointment on Thursday. x x x

:cry::cry: Walked past a cafe where i get a bacon butty once a week and the smell made me :sick: :cry:

First bout of actual morning sickness this morning. I didn't throw up, but had to kneel in front of the loo just in case! Now I'm having tea and chocolate digestives, and I feel very delicate!

First bout of actual morning sickness this morning. I didn't throw up, but had to kneel in front of the loo just in case! Now I'm having tea and chocolate digestives, and I feel very delicate!

I used to LOVE drinking tea, but in the last week or so I cant stand the stuff. I would have had 6 cups a day at least but now im sticking to plain water or diluting juice becasue even the thought of tea is making me gag.

It has been so hard in work to constantly make excuses for not wanting any at tea time.

Is anyone else getting a sore belly when they need to pee? I have been wakening in the night with a really sore belly, but as soon as I pee it goes away again. It feels as if there is no room in there for my bladder to be full anymore.

On the upside, only 2 weeks and 1 day until my booking appointment and first scan at 10 weeks 3 days!

I've only really been getting nausea if I haven't eaten. Normally I freak out at the thought of being sick, and I can't believe I actually want morning sickness to start soon so I know that I'm normal :S The symptoms I have a the moment are really tender/sore boobs, constipation unless I take fybogel, constant tiredness and peeing loads...

This might be TMI... But today I had a lot of sticky white/light yellowish cm... Is that normal? There's no odor to it.

Yes, very normal. I had to take Evening Primrose Oil when I was TTC because I am bone dry all the time, but not now that I'm preggers!

Hi I am Sara and I am 5 weeks and 1 days too. Had some nausea and headaches last week but its gone now. Just bloated and my breasts are sore. Do u have symptomes?

My breasts and nipples are very sore is the main thing. The past few mornings I didnt feel very good, both nights I didnt sleep well so I'm not sure if that was why. It didn't last very long though. I am going to bed early tonight and am curious how I will feel in the morning after a good nights rest. So far with my two kids I have not been a huge puker during pregnancy, more just nausious.

Ohh yes the sore boobs are killing me, my face skin is dry and peeling:(
this afternoon got low blood pressure and felt really cold. I have a blood pressure machine so I checked my bp. It was 10 normal is 12

Hi everyone

Ive got to the 8 week stage yesterday so I am hoping that the next 2 and a bit weeks fly so that I can get to see my little alien on the 11th July and then I can start to tell people!

I just wanted to ask, is anyone else missing out on the 'feeling hungry' stage and going straight to feeling nausea because of hunger because I think that is happening to me.

I also seem to hungrier a lot quicker than I previously would have been. Is this normal because I read that food intake doesnt need to be much higher at this stage, only 200-300ish calories.

I am non stop hungry!!!! All the time!! I could much all day!!! Wanting meat a lot too!! (not good)
If I let myself get hungry I start feeling sick whichll jus gets worse til I do eat!!!! I never eat in the evenings after 6 bit that's when I'm
Hungriest lately!!!
I was like that 5 dpo till last week. now my appetetite is low. my boobs are painfull

Hi all, How are you all today? Should we start a chat thread? or carry on here?

P.s How do I get a love bug in my sig?

I feel better today but people keep saying how white I look- Thanks!

Glad you are feeling better today hun :hugs:

I managed to eat breakfast and don't feel too gross. That'll probably change later as I always feel minging later in the day but feeling so relieved I have managed to get some food and drink into me.

x x x

Hope you feel bit better today too!

I dont feel as sick and no dry heaving (that was horrible) but I do feel slightly nauseous and faint when I go out. Just want to lay in bed! x

Hopefully not too long til the yucky symptoms go away.

I suppose I better put lunch on while the thought doesn't turn my stomach :rofl: x x x

I have such a bad headache I don't know why :nope:. What can i take for it?!

You can take paracetamol. :hugs:

Are you drinking plenty of water? dehydration can cause headaches :hugs:x x x

haha I have to do the same- seize the moment!

I have to go to Asda- might take a sneak peak at baby clothes :D Still does not feel real!

Sparkes- Paracetamol is ok I think but just check because the guidelines may have changed. xx

Hi ladies, the MS has defo arrived. Felt sick all last night and all this morning. The only thing I've managed to eat today so far is a digestive and a white bread roll with marmalade. Not the healthiest but the thought of anything else turns my stomach! I'm going to get some preggo pops and ginger chews today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->