February 2013 Love Bugs

Hi Tidyroom
Congratulations!!!!
I'm planning on continuing to breastfeed until my little girl decides to stop. Theres a thread on the breastfeeding page which is for people who are pregnant and breastfeeding https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...eding-tandem-nursing-information-support.html
xxx

We'll be getting a dating scan at 6weeks. I need to know everything is ok in there!

I'm going to try and get an early scan at around 8 weeks also due to two previous losses, the panic has already started to kick in about something going wrong but just have to think positively!

How's everyone's fatigue and nausea?xx

I've gone a bit scan obsessed already!! :dohh:

Got a few early ones booked with Babybond from 7 weeks but also an Early Pregnancy NHS one. I won't keep all the private scans tho once I get my 12 week one through. I've had 2 losses at 10-11 weeks so will make sure i have one then (unless my 12 week one is early then i'll have a later one!!).

I'm pretty symptom free at the moment (apart from feeling quite tired last night) but I had a 'pregnant 2-3' at 12dpo this morning so that's keeping me positive.

Hope you all have a lovely Jubilee weekend x

Ive been tired, Very bloated but crazy thirsty at the same time so I can never make up my mind if I wanna drink more water and feel even more bloated or go thirsty lol

Hi Tidyroom
Congratulations!!!!
I'm planning on continuing to breastfeed until my little girl decides to stop. Theres a thread on the breastfeeding page which is for people who are pregnant and breastfeeding https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...eding-tandem-nursing-information-support.html
xxx

Thanks for that link. Really appreciate it. xxx

Can I join? I just got my + at 9dpo. EDD is 2/14!

I keep waiting for the MS to kick in. I normally get it pretty bad. For some reason I won't be seeing my doctor until the 25th of June. I had a early scan at 6 weeks last time. But looks like Ill be waiting until 12 weeks. I've had some issues in the past. With my son I had extra fluid and ended up having him at 36 weeks because my waters broke, and had complete placenta previa with my youngest all the way up to 36 weeks when if moved out of the way. So I worry what this one will bring. Bah. It's strand wishing for MS. Ive always heard that when you have MS even though you feel like pooh you can rest easy that everything is healthy.

SO come on MS!! lol

hi ladies!! Cogratulations on all your BFP!! i can finally say after almost 18months of trying i finally got my bfp!!! eek!! im due the 5th of February and would love to share this with you lovely lovely people :) xx

Congratulations Trying!! Welcome to our Feb group! You must be so excited!! I got my bfp 3 days ago and am due on Feb 4th and am beyond thrilled!! Congrats again! :happydance:

Thanks lovely! Congratualtions yourself!!! im soo excited!! how you feeling?? xx

Hi Ladies
Can I join you?
Just got my BFP at 10dpo :) this will be #2 for us. Very cautiously excited and nervous!!

Congratulations all round!!!

Hi ladies, Can I join u? I just got a surprise BFP yesterday and my DH and I were not even trying!!! But that aside I am very excited to be back in 1st tri again did not think for a second it would happen so soon!!!

welcome, ladies! What EDD would you like me to put you under? We can always move you later. :)

Can I join? I just got my + at 9dpo. EDD is 2/14!

welcome - our first Saint Valentine's Day EDD!!! :happydance:

well this evening my pregnancy stepped up a gear. i bypassed this gear last time round. after dinner I felt pretty rough, and then i just went dizzy and queasy for bout 3 hours, then my tummy grumbled and i really wanted some salted crisps! what is that all about??? now i feel fine but reallt tired!! I will see what happens over the next few days!!
Welcome to all the newcomers. loks like feb is gonna be a busy month!!!

if all goes to plan then baby could be born on my bday - would be good as my dd shares dh birthday in feb too :) dont want all three of them sharing tho!

hey,
14th Feb for me please!!
Did another test this morning, and still positive!! yay!! It's still faint, so I'm looking forward to it getting darker!

Congratulations to everyone!!!

hi ladies!! Cogratulations on all your BFP!! i can finally say after almost 18months of trying i finally got my bfp!!! eek!! im due the 5th of February and would love to share this with you lovely lovely people :) xx

Congratulations Trying!! Welcome to our Feb group! You must be so excited!! I got my bfp 3 days ago and am due on Feb 4th and am beyond thrilled!! Congrats again! :happydance:

Thanks lovely! Congratualtions yourself!!! im soo excited!! how you feeling?? xx

Thanks! I'm feeling ok, I'm hungry ALOT! I figure I should eat now while I can before morning sickness kicks in. lol. Starting to feel a little nauseous if I go to long without eating, so trying to keep something in my stomach at all times. LOL. I feel kinda bloated and my bbs are definitely bigger. I'll need new clothes soon. HA! How bout you? How do u feel?

hehe, I don't feel pregnant at all yet! Got a few twinges in my pelvis and pretty tired, but thats about it.

I got a intelligender from ebay. I know I am supposed to wait until 10 weeks...its going to be SOOO hard LOL

hey,
14th Feb for me please!!
Did another test this morning, and still positive!! yay!! It's still faint, so I'm looking forward to it getting darker!

Congratulations to everyone!!!

A valentines baby, at least you wont need to buy your oh a gift!!! congratulations.

Firstly, whats an inteligender???
I decided last night that i'm going to have to start wearing maternity bottoms. My loosest and most comfy trackie bottoms are too tight, which leaves no hope for anything else. My pelvis has started to stick out already and when i get bloated too, it pushes my little fat patch out, therefore bottoms feel tight!!! not good. Is anyone scared of putting too much weight on?? I struggld to lose it first time round, and always had like a pouch of fat, I'm trying to contrl my eating this time round. Luckily cheese toastie of the menu this time.

I've been having dizzy spells and I'm sure my poor boobs are going to fall off, lol.
I'm not in maternity bottoms bur my bloated tummy is making my clothes tight.
It's defo a busy month! X

Thanks! I'm feeling ok, I'm hungry ALOT! I figure I should eat now while I can before morning sickness kicks in. lol. Starting to feel a little nauseous if I go to long without eating, so trying to keep something in my stomach at all times. LOL. I feel kinda bloated and my bbs are definitely bigger. I'll need new clothes soon. HA! How bout you? How do u feel?

I was feeling fine, my bbs are sore and im tired but that was about it until this morning! i was just about to clean my teeth when i had to go throw up, i hadnt eaten anything so it was awful, i honestly thought i had a few weeks before sickness would start but nope getting me ealry this time. also m really bloated and my clothes are already tight..:( but on the up side of all things IM PREGNANT!!!! so it trumps everything lol!!!!

we should defo be bump buddies :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->