February 2013 Love Bugs

Thank god for that, I think I'll go nutty sitting with it until it goes away, will drink some more water too...should probably cut down on the coffee :blush:

And don't even talk about baby clothes :dohh: I am so tempted to get Belle's baby clothes out of the loft and start sorting them out. :haha:

Aww gflady poor you :( I hope you feel better soon!

And seriously? We can take paracetamol??

I have such a bad headache I don't know why :nope:. What can i take for it?!

You can take paracetamol.

I had horrible hormonal headaches when I was pregnant with Ivy, I found those kool and soothe strips worked well :hugs:

I've only really been getting nausea if I haven't eaten. Normally I freak out at the thought of being sick, and I can't believe I actually want morning sickness to start soon so I know that I'm normal :S The symptoms I have a the moment are really tender/sore boobs, constipation unless I take fybogel, constant tiredness and peeing loads...

I'm having the exact same symptoms, no Ms yet x

What a morning.

After the school run I became aware of a pain in my right shoulder. Objectively, I knew that the shoulder tip pain you get with an ectopic pregnancy is a very "strange" pain, and usually only comes after the other symptoms of bleeding and one sided cramp. However that didn't stop me worrying.

After a quick google for a support line number I learned that the pain won't go away after paracetemol and a rest if it is true ectopic shoulder tip pain. So I popped those pills and went back to bed. Ninety minutes later (I must have been tired) and my shoulder is hunky dory and the cramps have eased right off.

It's still niggling at the back of my head but after my MMC last year I don't think I will settle until the baby is in my arms.

Hey ladies :hi: how is everyone.

Mf I reaaaaaally want to go out and buy some teeny tiny baby stuff but I think were waiting to know the gender as last time I went over board with the creams :haha: I can't believe how cute little girls stuff is compared to boys though and there's so much choice :shock: hurry up 15 week gender scan :brat: xx

I loooove little girl clothes :cloud9: Luckily I have loads and loads, we only recently gave away all our boy clothes :dohh: :rofl:

What a morning.

After the school run I became aware of a pain in my right shoulder. Objectively, I knew that the shoulder tip pain you get with an ectopic pregnancy is a very "strange" pain, and usually only comes after the other symptoms of bleeding and one sided cramp. However that didn't stop me worrying.

After a quick google for a support line number I learned that the pain won't go away after paracetemol and a rest if it is true ectopic shoulder tip pain. So I popped those pills and went back to bed. Ninety minutes later (I must have been tired) and my shoulder is hunky dory and the cramps have eased right off.

It's still niggling at the back of my head but after my MMC last year I don't think I will settle until the baby is in my arms.

:hugs: sure everything's fine Hun but is there any way you can get to a drs they may offer you an early scan to get reassurance. Same happened to me on Friday all the drs were convinced I was having an eptopic wellniether that or appendicitis but leaning more towards eptopic but after many tests and a scan all was well and turned out to be a kidney infection but it really did put my mind at ease. Xx

Mf I reaaaaaally want to go out and buy some teeny tiny baby stuff but I think were waiting to know the gender as last time I went over board with the creams :haha: I can't believe how cute little girls stuff is compared to boys though and there's so much choice :shock: hurry up 15 week gender scan :brat: xx

Hahahaha I can imagine! I want to wait for the Gender scan too buuuut I don't think I will last.. since this is my first born and stuf.. I would LOVE a girl... thier stuff is sooo cute indeed! But I am sure I will pick on a few creamy stuff till then haha :blush:

I loooove little girl clothes :cloud9: Luckily I have loads and loads, we only recently gave away all our boy clothes :dohh: :rofl:

Luckily we kept all of alfies and was having a brooch moment the other day so went through them and theyre in lovely condition so if we do have a boy weve got tonne but won't stop me shopping :haha: xx

Hahahaha I can imagine! I want to wait for the Gender scan too buuuut I don't think I will last.. since this is my first born and stuf.. I would LOVE a girl... thier stuff is sooo cute indeed! But I am sure I will pick on a few creamy stuff till then haha :blush:

I will probably cave too :lol: I've got to get some floaty tops because I'm not fitting in my jeans anymore because of my bloaty tummy but weirdly it's already gone hard :wacko: and looks like a little bump :cloud9: but when I saw my friend in town I could see her looking thiinking is that just a bit of chub or a bump :haha: so can't wait for it to pop!! So whilst I'm on the mother care website I may have to accidentally purchase something from the baby section :lol: Xx

:hugs: sure everything's fine Hun but is there any way you can get to a drs they may offer you an early scan to get reassurance. Same happened to me on Friday all the drs were convinced I was having an eptopic wellniether that or appendicitis but leaning more towards eptopic but after many tests and a scan all was well and turned out to be a kidney infection but it really did put my mind at ease. Xx

I have a doctor's appt tomorrow morning about something else so going to mention it then. I think I've just lain on my shoulder funny in bed and I remember having cramp like this when I was expecting DS. In fact DS didn't show up as a BFP until I was 12 weeks - because of the pain and nausea I was having docs were convinced he was gallstones :dohh:

Good morning everyone! Today I do not have m/s... my DH does! I had it pretty badly this morning while I was lying in bed, but it went away. While I was driving to work he called and asked how I was feeling. I told him pretty good, he said, I should hope so I've got the m/s now. :haha: Love that man. Still have very sore bbs and need to pee constantly, but I am glad not to be nauseous for a day.

Hi everyone, Im due 10th of Feb, saw my little one on a early scan a few days ago :cloud9:

i have had nausea on and off for the past few days haver been sick only a few times but last night must of peed about 6 times during the night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->