February 2013 Love Bugs

ooh ladies a few of you! My blood tests come back on Friday! I have an appt with a gyny next Tuesday too :)

So far im struggling to keep the hormones under control, im sooooooooooooo tired and on and off nausea.

How are you 28th ladies?

ooh ladies a few of you! My blood tests come back on Friday! I have an appt with a gyny next Tuesday too :)

So far im struggling to keep the hormones under control, im sooooooooooooo tired and on and off nausea.

How are you 28th ladies?

This is my second baby and at the moment I am similar to how I was with my daughter at this point - tired but not exhausted, nauseous but only gagging in the mornings, off tea and quite crampy.

The hardcore morning (all day) sickness kicked in last time at 6 weeks though.

Good morning ladies. I once again feel like I'm losing my symptoms. Boobs feel less full and less sore this am. Also, I haven't really had ms yet. Hope that is normal for me. Ugh, cant wait for my scan - 2 weeks from today.

So, what did we decide on the February 2013 Love Bug ticker? I love all three, but think I'm leaning towards Fides, especially since she made different sizes ... I guess that's my vote. Thanks so much ladies for making them!!! :) They are all adorable!

Also sha we change the title of the thread to February Lovebugs 2013?

Good morning ladies. I once again feel like I'm losing my symptoms. Boobs feel less full and less sore this am. Also, I haven't really had ms yet. Hope that is normal for me. Ugh, cant wait for my scan - 2 weeks from today.

So, what did we decide on the February 2013 Love Bug ticker? I love all three, but think I'm leaning towards Fides, especially since she made different sizes ... I guess that's my vote. Thanks so much ladies for making them!!! :) They are all adorable!

I have only had starnge symptoms thus far. My bbs are heavy and sore but sometimes more than others. I have really vivid dreams and I'm hungry all the time but that's it. No morning sickness and no cramps. I'm just hoping (knock on wood) that it's going to be an easy pegnancy!

OH says it's because I've been taking such good care of myself. I'm working out as much as possible, eating little healthy meals throughout the day and drinking tons of water. Maybe it's the same for you?

Just getting caught up. Congrats to Sparkles and Glitter!

Love the Feb Love Bugs, Mrsswaffer! So cute!

I also feel so tired and dizzy just getting up and walking around. Can't believe I'm spending so much time on the couch, except for when I'm in the bathroom! Sometimes it feels like every 5-10 minutes, and at least 4-5 times during the night...at least we know we're staying hydrated!

I'm just exhausted...and starved and going to the bathroom every 20 minutes. Naptime for me!

Hey ladies, my nausea has kicked in but not extreme if i get up and eat im good for the whole day unlike when I was pregnant with my daughter, I was sick ALL DAY EVERYDAY no matter if I ate or not everything would come up.

Have a cold so get out of breath easier cause i cant breath through my nose.
All then that all is good, have my 2nd ultrasound next week :)

Also sha we change the title of the thread to February Lovebugs 2013?

done, so they will probably move us to the pregnancy groups soon. hope we were in 1st tri for long enough to welcome enough Feb bfp's - yay! :) i saw some March bfp's in 1st tri section already - can you believe it?!!

okay, so official voting begins now - check out the first page badges and if you want to vote, post a reply for option A, B, or C. we'll give that until Friday, when i will tally votes, and keep the instructions for the group favorite on page 1. of course, if your heart is set on one of the others, that's cool too, lol - just go ahead and get that code while it's still there. :flower: sound fair? hope so.

I have only had starnge symptoms thus far. My bbs are heavy and sore but sometimes more than others. I have really vivid dreams and I'm hungry all the time but that's it. No morning sickness and no cramps. I'm just hoping (knock on wood) that it's going to be an easy pegnancy!

OH says it's because I've been taking such good care of myself. I'm working out as much as possible, eating little healthy meals throughout the day and drinking tons of water. Maybe it's the same for you?

Thanks! Maybe so! I have continued to work out and have been trying to eat healthy small meals too. I hope that's helping.

Yey welcome Emily :D happy to share this journey with you :D Glad all was ok hun, how was Doppler?

I had to change my ticker after looking at calendar and realised I had wrong LMP! opps! Added a few days!

I got some pregnacare tablets today, they have changed since I last had them- have omega tabs in pack now too :S

Yey welcome Emily :D happy to share this journey with you :D Glad all was ok hun, how was Doppler?

I had to change my ticker after looking at calendar and realised I had wrong LMP! opps! Added a few days!

I got some pregnacare tablets today, they have changed since I last had them- have omega tabs in pack now too :S

are you still due on Valentine's?

are you still due on Valentine's?

13th now I think but both of mine were 2 days early! xx

oooh we're really close now! Have you seen a doctor or anything yet? I have my booking in appointment with my doc on Thursday ... so nervous.

Doppler was great, not going to use it for a little while tho I don't think. I had a scan on saturday and saw my little one and its heartbeat:cloud9: I felt really sick and rough on the weekend but now Im not feeling anything which is a bit worrying:dohh:

oh I need to get some vitamins now too! I know Im going to need some strong iron tablets as Im always so low on iron in pregnancy, makes me feel so tired :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->